The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Guest neesy111

Tonight might be the game that derails Huddersfield and their attempt for automatic promotion.

Might be, might not be.  People said similar of Brighton after their games vs us and Forrest.

Every team can have an off day.

Tonight might be the game that derails Huddersfield and their attempt for automatic promotion.

Might be, might not be.  People said similar of Brighton after their games vs us and Forrest.

They've looked piss poor tonight in everything they've done.

Guest neesy111

They've looked piss poor tonight in everything they've done.

Sounds like us last week.

They've looked p*ss poor tonight in everything they've done.

Sounds like us last week.

Fulham are at least decent to be fair.

This was Huddersfield's chance and they know they've blown it. I can still see a team like Brighton perhaps falling off the pace, but I think we'll be OK now. We've got Gayle back (albeit not looking the best yet) and a good run-in.

Guest neesy111

Bristol City's GD is only 7 less than Huddersfields.  Ridiculous when you compared where both teams are.

Well thank f*ck for that! Any result for us this weekend will extend the gap as time starts to run out for them.

Hopefully their high pressing style will take its toll, as it finally did on teams like Spurs and Liverpool last season. I think both Klopp and Wagner have found a style that works but have to compensate for the fact that the UK doesn't have a 3 week winter break like in Germany. I say this with the benefit of hindsight of course, but look at how wrecked the likes of Kane and Alli were at the Euros, or the whole Spurs team against us on the final day of the season.