Who's going to be relegated from the Premier League?

joeyt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://i.imgur.com/yyT22A0.png

12 games to go for most, thought it would be interesting to see who people reckon will go down. I reckon it will be:

Sunderland- I know it's said every season but just can't see them doing the great escape this season. Don't have us to get any points this season and squad looks dire.

Hull City- Silva has got them playing better but still think they'll go down. Think them failing to beat Burnley last weekend could be significant.

Middlesbrough- Been horrific to watch all season and can barely score a goal. Might change if Karanka's goes and they get an immediate boost from someone but they've not won a game this year and the only games they've won this season have been against fellow strugglers.

Can do a table calculator and results predictor here - http://www.worldfootball.net/table_calculator/eng-premier-league/

I've included all teams with less than 40 points to save my back in case any team has a Carver-esque run in, but don't think anyone above Bournemouth will be in trouble

Guest neesy111

Sunderland, Boro and Bournemouth.

Bournemouth are conceding goals for fun and I really can't see that changing.

Guest firetotheworks

They score plenty as well like.

I've gone for Sunderland, Boro, and Hull. I found it difficult to choose between Hull and Swansea, but chose Hull because the upcoming fixtures for both look about the same level of difficulty, Swansea have the momentum and the better players to get out of it.

Hull: Their new manager bounce is wearing off and they have a pretty poor squad.

Palace: Never got the new manager bounce with Fat Sam and their fixture list is awful.

Between Sunderland or Boro for the final place. Boro were drawing games instead of losing, but now they have won so few games that their draws just don't appear to be enough. If they can get a few wins then they will stay up. Sunderland are one of if not the worst squad in the league, yet they always get that winning streak near the end of the season and this season they have 3 very winnable games before the final day of the season, possibly 4 if the Boro game is scheduled for then. That Boro vs Sunderland match is going to be the biggest game of the season in the Premier League.

Those three are bottom of the form table from Christmas Day, which covers nine games, about a quarter of the season. None of them have a new manager either, so there is no reason to expect a change that could bring improvement.

I had a look at points per game for opponents in remaining games to see if any team has harder games left than the others (its on soccerstats.com), but Burnley playing away have 0.17 points per game, so anyone who has them at home has their average massively distorted by it.

Hoping for Palace myself though.

Sunderland 33.3% - i.e. everyone has voted for them  :lol:

I know we always think they'll fluke it but they just look worse than ever this season. With their board, management and even their players looking like they don't really want to be there it doesn't look good for them either short or long term.

Sunderland 33.3% - i.e. everyone has voted for them  :lol:

I know we always think they'll fluke it but they just look worse than ever this season. With their board, management and even their players looking like they don't really want to be there it doesn't look good for them either short or long term.

I opted for Boro over them.

Had a stab, Palace Boro Sunderland.

If Carlsberg did relegations......

I reckon it's on, Hull and Swansea look much better. Bournemouth could spoil the party.

No way that big fat oaf takes them down IMHO. He'll find a way the heinous bung monkey.

Dyche's done a good job that they're not even in the relegation conversation with 12 games to go. Hope Howe can turn it around too because he's a very likeable guy and plays good football.

Think it'll be hull, Boro and Swansea, based on nothing but instinct really.