Newcastle United v Aston Villa - 20/2/17 @ 8pm (live on SkySports 1)

Sir Toon

Breaking a Rafa rule by posting this early and not taking one game at a time but I feel that I may as well jump on the bandwagon as Sky are early plugging this game and have been for the past couple of days. 

That 6-0 aside, they always seem to do alright up here and their lot will see a result over us as an equivalent to the mackems when they get something off us in that it sweeps all other issues under their carpets for a bit.

Dare not predict a result but a negative one for them will end their season and get Broocey's record collection sent back to the loft for another season.

Breaking a Rafa rule by posting this early and not taking one game at a time but I feel that I may as well jump on the bandwagon as Sky are early plugging this game and have been for the past couple of days. 

That 6-0 aside, they always seem to do alright up here and their lot will see a result over us as an equivalent to the mackems when they get something off us in that it sweeps all other issues under their carpets for a bit.

Dare not predict a result but a negative one for them will end their season and get Broocey's record collection sent back to the loft for another season.

Don't agree with them doing well up here. It's got to be nearing 10 years since they last won here.

Don't agree with them doing well up here. It's got to be nearing 10 years since they last won here.

And a negative result does not end their season, makes them in even more trouble, no way they will make the playoffs now, they need to hope they don't get dragged into another relegation scrap.

They couldn't even win up here when we wanted them to.

I feel a bit sorry for the rest of the league like. All of our Sky games have been absolutely dismal affairs.

I cancelled my Bein sports sub a few weeks back because we were never on and their coverage was rank, since then we've been on TV practically every fucking game. Murphy's law.