Author Topic: N-O Forum Awards 2016: The Results  (Read 1394 times)

Incognito

• I am the eggman goo goo gjoob
Re: N-O Forum Awards 2016: The Results
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday 25 January 2017, 07:20:53 AM »
Maybe I'm hanging out in the wrong threads but it boggles my mind how happinesstan didn't win worst chat poster.  What has KI done? [emoji38]

Yep. I like KI. Even if he is a bit hostile at times. Never has been to me and he sparks debate, at least. Stan just posts utter drivel. Thought I had escaped him, he was even worse on another forum.
Not the other forum that spawned noodles per chance?
RIP gejon/cajun/ Jon Lockwood.

Proud to have made your acquaintance Sir.

Lush Vlad

• Vlad The Impaler (Nath)
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday 25 January 2017, 08:52:54 AM »
Maybe I'm hanging out in the wrong threads but it boggles my mind how happinesstan didn't win worst chat poster.  What has KI done? :lol:

Yep. I like KI. Even if he is a bit hostile at times. Never has been to me and he sparks debate, at least. Stan just posts utter drivel. Thought I had escaped him, he was even worse on another forum.

:lol: link please

Well aren't you a masochist :lol: it's pretty much dead on it's arse now anyway. Not posted on there in ages.

Maybe I'm hanging out in the wrong threads but it boggles my mind how happinesstan didn't win worst chat poster.  What has KI done? [emoji38]

Not the other forum that spawned noodles per chance?

How did you guess?! :lol:

« Reply #27 on: Tuesday 31 January 2017, 11:43:47 AM »
Congrats to the winners and thanks for putting all of this together Kaizero  :smitten:

I don't get all the KI hate either, undeserved.