Author Topic: Recieved a warning  (Read 1135 times)

Recieved a warning
« on: Friday 13 January 2017, 01:42:53 PM »
Recieved a warning message. No idea why. Tried to reply to the message but comes up with an error.

Can a Mod PM me and let me know what's going? Checked my recent posts and I'm baffled.

ToonTastic

• Administrator
Re: Recieved a warning
« Reply #1 on: Friday 13 January 2017, 03:13:58 PM »
Recieved a warning message. No idea why. Tried to reply to the message but comes up with an error.

Can a Mod PM me and let me know what's going? Checked my recent posts and I'm baffled.

Dont know for sure, but I'd imagine it's something to do with the deleted Nile Ranger post.

« Reply #2 on: Friday 13 January 2017, 03:26:35 PM »

Dont know for sure, but I'd imagine it's something to do with the deleted Nile Ranger post.

Thanks for the reply. I remember the post. I wasn't being racist at all. Me and my mate use the term "neg" all the time. If something is bad, it's "neg". If your upset you're "negged". Obviously the mods thought I was saying the "N" word, but that's not the case at all.

« Reply #3 on: Friday 13 January 2017, 03:43:44 PM »
:lol:

what did this post say exactly?

Newcastle Online Safe For Work CSS
Last Updated Apr 29, 2016

« Reply #4 on: Friday 13 January 2017, 03:51:34 PM »
Replace the "I" with an "E", and you have the word.

I won't use it again, but it's slang I use all the time in real life.

Dave

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: Friday 13 January 2017, 08:00:39 PM »
Wasn't me, but I would guess that it was deleted etc because people may have mistaken it for something more sinister.

Kaizero

• You don’t deserve this big Toblerone.
« Reply #6 on: Friday 13 January 2017, 09:13:36 PM »
I sent the warning as I read it as you just trying to say the N word without saying the N word - but hiding it in a horribly bad way :lol:
Good thing I brought my vape.

« Reply #7 on: Friday 13 January 2017, 09:14:29 PM »
I sent the warning as I read it as you just trying to say the N word without saying the N word - but hiding it in a horribly bad way [emoji38]
Spoilers ffs

« Reply #8 on: Friday 13 January 2017, 09:29:00 PM »
:lol: Stupid Norwegian doesn't know what a negger is. What an idiot. He's so stupid.

Newcastle Online Safe For Work CSS
Last Updated Apr 29, 2016

« Reply #9 on: Friday 13 January 2017, 09:48:32 PM »
 :lol:

Interpolic

• Drossbot 5000
« Reply #10 on: Friday 13 January 2017, 09:50:55 PM »
Neggers can't be choosers.

« Reply #11 on: Sunday 22 January 2017, 08:55:30 PM »
Negger :lol::lol:
Aye. Just felt I did it at the same time as you and you came out tops every time. Just in a bad mood now after Pixelhax.

Have to get this out now:

Pixel you're either hacking with the demo, or you're too f***ing good to constantly hammer us to the ground with it every time we play. Starts to take the p*ss a bit. I mean, I don't want you to not enjoy the game, but at the same time I'd quite like to enjoy playing it too.

« Reply #12 on: Tuesday 7 February 2017, 04:33:41 PM »
Cheggers, Cheggers, that negger Cheggers
Gimme-gimme-gimme-gimme-gimme some Ganja!

« Reply #13 on: Thursday 9 February 2017, 10:54:14 AM »
"Show him the coon", "negger" - I'm sure N-O is just harbouring racists here.
arfa was dodgy player in the premiership, unreliable as a team player.  Mbiwa was a s*** defencer at this lvl.....santon was ok but not a world beater.

next crappy argument....