Author Topic: US Politics & Society: "I ❤ Trucks" - 7 yo Donald Trump  (Read 159682 times)

Re: US Politics: "Snitches get Stitches!" - The President
« Reply #50 on: Wednesday 9 November 2016, 07:56:41 AM »
She lost to Donald f***ing Trump.

« Reply #51 on: Wednesday 9 November 2016, 07:56:52 AM »
It won't make a button of f***ing difference to any of us. :lol:

The most worrying thing for most of us non-US citizens is how it will impact their energy policy, and by consequence global warming. A firm denier in the most powerful position in the world could set us back decades at a time where unity and action is urgently needed.

And why would Trump not address that? Would Clinton? This is a genuine question by the way.

You are a walking phallus. :lol:

« Reply #52 on: Wednesday 9 November 2016, 07:57:13 AM »
This planet wants to die. I feel absolutely numb to the core. You're massively f***ed, and so is everyone else.

The whole planet wants to die ? Democracy is a bitch eh.  [emoji38]
Democracy is not the problem here. Hatred, ignorance and stupidity are. You knew exactly what I meant.
{o,o}
|)__)
-“-“-

Worst Chat Poster 2016
Most Boring/Repetitive/Deteriorated/Repetitive Poster 2016

« Reply #53 on: Wednesday 9 November 2016, 07:57:21 AM »
THIS, IS DEMOCRACY MANIFEST!

QuakesMag

• Freaky Old b******
« Reply #54 on: Wednesday 9 November 2016, 07:57:34 AM »
Trump will do well man. Don't know why but I really feel this will be the case. Really hope it will come to be that way.

You are truly insane. He won this election by being a vile piece of s***...himself. He gets into twitter tantrums. How is he going to act when things don't go his f***ing way? I predict a massive scandal that dwarfs Watergate.
It's not worth failing unless you fail spectacularly.

Froggy

• Ok at Rocket League
  • You can't holt the Colts.
« Reply #55 on: Wednesday 9 November 2016, 07:58:12 AM »

The most worrying thing for most of us non-US citizens is how it will impact their energy policy, and by consequence global warming. A firm denier in the most powerful position in the world could set us back decades at a time where unity and action is urgently needed.

And why would Trump not address that? Would Clinton? This is a genuine question by the way.

JB we all know you haven't a clue about politics either. :lol: Settle down son. Nobody knows how this is going to go. It's just one big bandwagon.
14-2 for the Colts this season. I can feel it.

QuakesMag

• Freaky Old b******
« Reply #56 on: Wednesday 9 November 2016, 07:58:31 AM »
She lost to Donald f***ing Trump.

Well played on your avatar. You can enjoy those champagne parties on the bus with us now.

« Reply #57 on: Wednesday 9 November 2016, 07:59:08 AM »
Donald Trump. The guy who said a few words in Home Alone 2 is now the President of the United States of America. f*** me.

« Reply #58 on: Wednesday 9 November 2016, 08:00:01 AM »

JB we all know you haven't a clue about politics either. :lol: Settle down son. Nobody knows how this is going to go. It's just one big bandwagon.

Aye, it'll be fine, what are peple whining about. :lol:

« Reply #59 on: Wednesday 9 November 2016, 08:00:18 AM »

It won't make a button of f***ing difference to any of us. [emoji38]

Have we got any Mexicans on here?

You might feel a little sting when the nuclear war comes around.

As if Trump is going to be running the country man. He'll have the best advisors available.
Trump as president and Froggy trolling, what a start.

Not trolling at all, just realistic. The only way this affects me is the GBP to USD exchange rate for my holiday in December. Life will go on.

Ah wey, as long as you're areet then, we can all breathe a sigh of relief. His advisors aren't hippies, Froggy, they're the people who've been advising Trump. Nothing will go on as it is.

{o,o}
|)__)
-“-“-

Worst Chat Poster 2016

KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • me good at trades
« Reply #60 on: Wednesday 9 November 2016, 08:01:05 AM »
Trump will do well man. Don't know why but I really feel this will be the case. Really hope it will come to be that way.

You are truly insane. He won this election by being a vile piece of s***...himself. He gets into twitter tantrums. How is he going to act when things don't go his f***ing way? I predict a massive scandal that dwarfs Watergate.

We will see. I just don't see it at all.
Isla will apprently be a wing back in QPRs 3-5-2, so will have a chance to do some things in the final third, while being listed as a defender! ($$$$$$$).

Aluko will be playing upfront in place of Long, but is listed as a midfielder! ($$$$$$$).

I thank you  :smug:

« Reply #61 on: Wednesday 9 November 2016, 08:01:34 AM »
This is his acceptance speech.

« Reply #62 on: Wednesday 9 November 2016, 08:01:36 AM »
Proof, if proof be needed that we're f***ed.
{o,o}
|)__)
-“-“-

Worst Chat Poster 2016

« Reply #63 on: Wednesday 9 November 2016, 08:02:43 AM »
This is his acceptance speech.

This is really happening, isn't it?

« Reply #64 on: Wednesday 9 November 2016, 08:02:52 AM »
So many nutters thanking God. God is an utter freak of he's done this pal.

KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • me good at trades
« Reply #65 on: Wednesday 9 November 2016, 08:03:16 AM »

:lol: you guys are very very emotional. We shall see.
Isla will apprently be a wing back in QPRs 3-5-2, so will have a chance to do some things in the final third, while being listed as a defender! ($$$$$$$).

Aluko will be playing upfront in place of Long, but is listed as a midfielder! ($$$$$$$).

I thank you  :smug:

« Reply #66 on: Wednesday 9 November 2016, 08:03:16 AM »

He'll get there alot quicker with his foreign policy than his energy policy.

Lush Vlad

• Vlad The Impaler (Nath)
« Reply #67 on: Wednesday 9 November 2016, 08:03:57 AM »
Had some woman called 'Randy' on Five Live this morning.  Republican PR campaign spin doctor, or something.  She actually came across quite well.  Then ended with something like "no global warming isn't one of the biggest issues in the world.  Controlling our borders and stopping terrorists coming in is the biggest.  The same as Britain."

:facepalm:

« Reply #68 on: Wednesday 9 November 2016, 08:03:59 AM »

Maybe a new "Monica Lewinsky" incident will emerge? When he f***s up it will be big.

Froggy

• Ok at Rocket League
  • You can't holt the Colts.
« Reply #69 on: Wednesday 9 November 2016, 08:04:21 AM »

As if Trump is going to be running the country man. He'll have the best advisors available.

Not trolling at all, just realistic. The only way this affects me is the GBP to USD exchange rate for my holiday in December. Life will go on.

Ah wey, as long as you're areet then, we can all breathe a sigh of relief. His advisors aren't hippies, Froggy, they're the people who've been advising Trump. Nothing will go on as it is.

I'm not trying to be controversial like you always think I am. I'm not clued in to American politics and don't pretend to be. It just seems to be a big bandwagon of people hating Trump. I've plenty of relatives and mates in America who voted Trump and had valid reasons for doing so. The UK and Ireland just seems to be a load of people saying "aye Trumps going to ruin the world"  without any reason why they think that.

Not saying that's you like, I'm sure you have an extensive opinion on the matter, but I just don't see how this will affect anyone here.
14-2 for the Colts this season. I can feel it.

« Reply #70 on: Wednesday 9 November 2016, 08:05:25 AM »

[emoji38] you guys are very very emotional. We shall see.
Coming from Kaka ffs.
{o,o}
|)__)
-“-“-

Worst Chat Poster 2016

QuakesMag

• Freaky Old b******
« Reply #71 on: Wednesday 9 November 2016, 08:05:26 AM »

Once again, Guiliani and Gingrich will be in his Cabinet. Gingrich is one of the founders of neoconservatism, and one of the most odious, evil pieces of s*** living in America. You better well see it.

« Reply #72 on: Wednesday 9 November 2016, 08:05:29 AM »
That pack of vampires is the first family.

« Reply #73 on: Wednesday 9 November 2016, 08:05:35 AM »
Ladies and gentlemen, 2016. :slowclap:
"Newcastle is a strange club and I don't know what else you can say about them" - Ferguson.

« Reply #74 on: Wednesday 9 November 2016, 08:06:20 AM »

I'm not trying to be controversial like you always think I am. I'm not clued in to American politics and don't pretend to be. It just seems to be a big bandwagon of people hating Trump. I've plenty of relatives and mates in America who voted Trump and had valid reasons for doing so. The UK and Ireland just seems to be a load of people saying "aye Trumps going to ruin the world"  without any reason why they think that.

Not saying that's you like, I'm sure you have an extensive opinion on the matter, but I just don't see how this will affect anyone here.

Because it only matters if it effects you or people you know, this is part of the problem.