9 (37.5%)
Kawhi
4 (16.7%)
Lebron
1 (4.2%)
Other
1 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: NBA 2016-17 - GSW Win.  (Read 93199 times)

Re: NBA 2016-17 - Let's all pretend it's not going to be Cavs v Warriors!
« Reply #3925 on: Friday 17 February 2017, 04:56:08 AM »
That's the worst f***ing call I've ever seen in any f***ing sport.

oldtype

• Book Wanker
  • Rafa in public
« Reply #3926 on: Friday 17 February 2017, 05:18:04 AM »
That's the worst f***ing call I've ever seen in any f***ing sport.

I think I maybe see his fingernail grazing Butler's elbow hairs.

KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • me good at trades
« Reply #3927 on: Friday 17 February 2017, 12:38:28 PM »
That was embarrassing man.
Isla will apprently be a wing back in QPRs 3-5-2, so will have a chance to do some things in the final third, while being listed as a defender! ($$$$$$$).

Aluko will be playing upfront in place of Long, but is listed as a midfielder! ($$$$$$$).

I thank you  :smug:

« Reply #3928 on: Friday 17 February 2017, 04:06:22 PM »
In my ( mainly Flip's) agenda to consider Smart a scrub i hereby consider that a foul tbh.  :whistle:

« Reply #3929 on: Friday 17 February 2017, 04:15:12 PM »
:lol: It was a foul, tbh.

They called that on Shump a few years back and I'm pretty sure I vomited blood, so I get why OT is upset.

« Reply #3930 on: Friday 17 February 2017, 04:19:31 PM »
You do that on every call against the Knicks tbf.  :shifty:

« Reply #3931 on: Friday 17 February 2017, 04:19:57 PM »

They called that on Shump a few years back and I'm pretty sure I vomited blood, so I get why OT is upset.

Did they call it in Chicago by any chance?
Obviously, I'm speaking of a hypothetical world in which there is a greater club than Tottenham.

« Reply #3932 on: Friday 17 February 2017, 04:21:55 PM »

Did they call it in Chicago by any chance?

Never a foul.

The boston one was. Leaks are real/News fake, etc.

« Reply #3933 on: Friday 17 February 2017, 04:23:11 PM »
You do that on every call against the Knicks tbf.  :shifty:

:lol: The refs hate our f***ing guts and I will never be convinced otherwise. You could punch the child of a Knick in the f***ing liver and the refs would just jog backwards staring at Melo with T's in their hearts.

TRC

• WASRKOOK
« Reply #3934 on: Friday 17 February 2017, 04:35:12 PM »
Flagrant 2 tbh

oldtype

• Book Wanker
  • Rafa in public
« Reply #3935 on: Friday 17 February 2017, 07:54:29 PM »
Reggie Jackson for DJ Augustin + Jeff Green on the table between Pistons and Magic.  Seems like a trade that makes no sense for either team.

KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • me good at trades
« Reply #3936 on: Friday 17 February 2017, 10:39:59 PM »
Orlando are a disaster.
Isla will apprently be a wing back in QPRs 3-5-2, so will have a chance to do some things in the final third, while being listed as a defender! ($$$$$$$).

Aluko will be playing upfront in place of Long, but is listed as a midfielder! ($$$$$$$).

TRC

• WASRKOOK
« Reply #3937 on: Saturday 18 February 2017, 01:36:08 AM »
Kyrie thinks the world is flat :lol:

« Reply #3938 on: Saturday 18 February 2017, 01:45:30 AM »

He played with Delly FFS :lol:.
Obviously, I'm speaking of a hypothetical world in which there is a greater club than Tottenham.

Felipão

• 2016/17 N-O Pick Em Champ & N-O NBA Fantasy Champ
« Reply #3939 on: Saturday 18 February 2017, 07:51:49 AM »
Reggie Jackson for DJ Augustin + Jeff Green on the table between Pistons and Magic.  Seems like a trade that makes no sense for either team.

I mean, if we make it I hope we sit Reggie out rest of the season and lets his knee recover and we keep losing. Makes a lot of sense if we're thinking we won't get one of the top three PGs or if we're more enamored with Josh Jackson or that Isaac kid. Reggie can be an alpha player like he was for the Pistons last season. He's a freaking good player and for Green + Augustin? Are you kidding me? Had this been in November I'd be crying with joy, but as of now I'm in 100% tank mode.

« Reply #3940 on: Saturday 18 February 2017, 05:42:33 PM »

I mean, if we make it I hope we sit Reggie out rest of the season and lets his knee recover and we keep losing. Makes a lot of sense if we're thinking we won't get one of the top three PGs or if we're more enamored with Josh Jackson or that Isaac kid. Reggie can be an alpha player like he was for the Pistons last season. He's a freaking good player and for Green + Augustin? Are you kidding me? Had this been in November I'd be crying with joy, but as of now I'm in 100% tank mode.

No doubt he can be a good player in the league at 100% fitness, there's just a worry about his knee tendinitis as those tend to linger. I mean even at 100% he's not exactly a plus defender.

« Reply #3941 on: Saturday 18 February 2017, 05:53:17 PM »

He played with Delly FFS :lol:.

:lol: I'm fully in the Warriors camp off this s***.

oldtype

• Book Wanker
  • Rafa in public
« Reply #3942 on: Saturday 18 February 2017, 06:03:29 PM »

No doubt he can be a good player in the league at 100% fitness, there's just a worry about his knee tendinitis as those tend to linger. I mean even at 100% he's not exactly a plus defender.

It makes no sense for the Pistons because they're giving away a decent player for nothing.

It makes no sense for the Magic because they're tanking this season and you might as well just try to develop Payton instead of getting an average starting PG like Jackson.

Felipão

• 2016/17 N-O Pick Em Champ & N-O NBA Fantasy Champ
« Reply #3943 on: Saturday 18 February 2017, 06:56:26 PM »
Is RJ really average though? Or is it his injury that is limiting him? He clearly wasn't an average starter last year for the Pistons. In other words, I hope Magic trades for him and sends him to rehab that knee. Then wait to see what the draft has for us. But RJ > DJ and Green in terms of trade value.

oldtype

• Book Wanker
  • Rafa in public
« Reply #3944 on: Saturday 18 February 2017, 07:03:58 PM »
Is RJ really average though? Or is it his injury that is limiting him? He clearly wasn't an average starter last year for the Pistons. In other words, I hope Magic trades for him and sends him to rehab that knee. Then wait to see what the draft has for us. But RJ > DJ and Green in terms of trade value.

Even based off last year's form he's not a top 10 NBA point guard.  That's the definition of average imo. 

Even if you fix all of his injury issues / personal issues he's still just an average starter, it doesn't seem worth blocking Payton's development to me.

« Reply #3945 on: Saturday 18 February 2017, 09:09:32 PM »
Agreed with OT tbh, also i said this when he was putting up good numbers with low efficiency last year but he got a bit overrated because Drummond was having his best season and he had the ball in his hands every single possession.

I wouldn't want to trade for him as he's not going to really change anything substantially, especially with how many good PGs there apparently is in this draft.

KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • me good at trades
« Reply #3946 on: Saturday 18 February 2017, 09:53:19 PM »
Flips in denial man. Let the man be. He'll work through it on his own. Just needs time to accept that the Magic are a disaster  :)

KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • me good at trades
« Reply #3947 on: Saturday 18 February 2017, 10:10:44 PM »
Oh .. and leave Kyrie alone. At least he is man enough to have his own opinion.

Unless one of you clowns has been to space and no for sure then I don't want to hear your condescending remarks.

Laughing at the guy like you take regular trips into outer space. Disgusting!

TRC

• WASRKOOK
« Reply #3948 on: Saturday 18 February 2017, 11:30:20 PM »
Oh .. and leave Kyrie alone. At least he is man enough to have his own opinion.

Unless one of you clowns has been to space and no for sure then I don't want to hear your condescending remarks.

Laughing at the guy like you take regular trips into outer space. Disgusting!

:lol:

« Reply #3949 on: Sunday 19 February 2017, 12:48:40 AM »
Kaka is Kyrie confirmed.