Euro 2016 Travelogue

Wullie

Guest neesy111

[emoji38] [emoji38]

I've been meaning to ask, are you and neesy just mates off here or did you know each other outside the forum too? Thick as thieves!

Out of the forum, met him on a certain campaign.

:lol: :lol:

I've been meaning to ask, are you and neesy just mates off here or did you know each other outside the forum too? Thick as thieves!

I'm happy to be thick as thieves with anyone who makes an effort :angel: Just mates off the forum. He kindly stepped in on this trip when I was left disappointed with others. He's sound as a pound. Every cloud has a silver lining :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I'm happy to be thick as thieves with anyone who makes an effort :angel: Just mates off the forum. He kindly stepped in on this trip when I was left disappointed with others. He's sound as a pound. Every cloud has a silver lining :lol:

Neesy is class like. Such a sound fella. I didn't think they were mates before the Red vs. Blue I was at. :lol:

I love how Neesy gets pissed and messages me on Facebook every so often telling me he's in Gotham drinking Skittles. :lol:

Even if I wanted to there aren't any flights! How long you out there for?

Train perhaps? Let me know :thup:

Based in Nice 9-14th to take in England v Russia (Marseille) and Poland v Northern Ireland (Nice) then Neesy leaves me for home and I get a train to Lyon for one night to meet some Italian mates then we drive to Toulouse 15-18th and take in the Italy v Sweden game which I might have a spare for before driving to Paris through the evening for a morning there before flying to Edinburgh 19th and train to Ncle :lol: