The Euro 2016 Betting Thread

Wullie

Just done the Paddy Power £25 top scorer offer which gives you a free £5 bet for every goal your nomination gets.

Gone with Lewandowski, Martial and Ronaldo.

Also gone with a France -1 and England -1 double. £30 returns £180.00.

Have also predicted the following results for England:

Win Vs Russia

Lose Vs Wales

Draw Vs Slovakia

£15 returns £780.00.

£10 on Spain @ 11/2 with the Skybet offer.  Can't say I'm confident, but they owe me nowt.  As I have won a bit on them in the past.  Plus, I think they should get 2-3 wins.  So it would be some of my stake back, at least.  So I can waste it on other games.

£2 Lewandowski @ 16/1

£2 Giroud at 16/1

£2 Mario Gomez @ 25/1  :bluestar:

£1 Spain/Muller @ 80/1

£1 Germany/Lewandowski @ 100/1

£2 six fold on France, England, Germany, Spain, Italy and Austria to win their groups.

Careful with the PP offer BTW chaps. Free bet for every game your player scores in. Sneaky wording.

:thup: Top spot Neil. I haven't done the top scorer one yet and was going to do it on PP. Cheers.

Group accy:

France 1st, Swiss 2nd

Germany and Poland to finish first and second, any order

Same for Austria and Portugal

Belgium to win the group

Turkey to qualify

Wales to finish bottom

Got a couple of team goalscorer accys on too, quite tricky this year though.

What's the reasoning behind Germany - Poland? I bet a bit on Poland goals during the quals after they were scoring for fun but haven't paid much attention since then, obviously Germany have slipped up a bit in their recent friendlies like but I haven't really took much notice other than results.

EDIT: I don't mean why the bet, but why 'any order' as opposed to 'Germany > Poland'?

Just playing it safe really, the two were very closely matched in qualifying, beat each other, with Germany finishing a point ahead of Poland but scoring a lot less goals, which might make a difference in a smaller group. Germany aren't in particularly good form either.

First bets of the tournament for me were 1-0 Wales, and Wales to win/Bale to score.  Looking promising.

Until you made this post on the forum. Don't you know how the Betting Gods work?

First bets of the tournament for me were 1-0 Wales, and Wales to win/Bale to score.  Looking promising.

Until you made this post on the forum. Don't you know how the Betting Gods work?

S1xTl6e.jpg