Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Think we need to clear out colo and Taylor even though I think they could do a job in the championship I think it sends a message no more making do no more shit etc.

So 2 new cb's for me. Another lb and rb as well, so basically a new defence hah

No transfers needed in my opinion unless players leave.

One out one in for me.

[emoji38]

we're pretty well stacked in numbers though, aren't we? Need to ship some of the crap out before we start replacing them.

One out one in for me.

[emoji38]

we're pretty well stacked in numbers though, aren't we? Need to ship some of the crap out before we start replacing them.

Defence needs bodies surely.

One out one in for me.

[emoji38]

Defence needs bodies surely.

RB: Janmaat, Mbabu, (Anita)

CB: Lascelles, Mbemba, Colo, Taylor*, (Dummett)

LB: Dummett, Haidara, (Colback)

* Taylor is out of contract, so needs replacing.

We're fine in numbers IMO, however there are a few there that I would like to see replaced (Janmaat, Colo, Haidara).

Guess so, would still like some cover for it. As it seems we've had to field make shift defence for parts of the season.

Colo, Taylor, Lascelles, Dummett and Haidara all spent large chunks of the season out injured. Small wonder we leaked like a sieve.

One out one in for me.

You're probably right, this squad as it is should walk the championship, but a pacy striker would be a great addition to the  squad. Also, there are going to be a few departures so they'll need replacing. Can't see Wijnaldum or Janmaat staying for example.

If Rafa does stay on then I see him building a squad to compete in the Premier League. Yes a few of them are going to be long term players to develop, and for this reason I wouldn't expect many loaned players or older players.

Rafa won't be creating a team for the Championship and then a team for the Premiership, he will be creating 1 team.

Lee Ryder's best mate's cousin's girlfriend told the women at the dry cleaner's daughter that we're after Daniel Ayala from the Smoggies. Just a few 'wrinkles' to be ironed-out, apparently. ITK  O0

Would love him here. Why would he leave the smogs now though?