Author Topic: Making A Murderer  (Read 25428 times)

HTT

• tl;dr
Re: Making A Murderer
« Reply #875 on: Wednesday 15 February 2017, 09:01:05 PM »
You can't complain that Stephen Avery didn't get a fair trial if you're not willing to give one to Kratz either.  The guy's had death threats and been sent bombs ffs.

Avery didn't get a fair trial because prior to it, Kratz went live on TV informing the nation about how him and his nephew had raped, murdered and mutilated Taressa Halbach without zero evidence. A story that was played out constantly that by the time it came to trial, why, well he and his nephew did it.

Kratz deserves f*** all and you defending him shows that you don't have a clue about any of this other than that you have watched the documentary.

Oh and death threats... Avery is actually going to die in prison unless this s*** works out for him. All based on absolute bull s*** by cops, false confessions, planted evidence and absolute bias by law enforcement who zeroed in on him from the get go despite numerous others who could have and did do it.

He is innocent 100%
Wee Hughie - the greatest centre-forward Newcastle United ever had

BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #876 on: Wednesday 15 February 2017, 09:03:05 PM »
Troll is one of the few non-believers, HTT.  I think he is making a fair point, regarding profiteering of the two hapless c***s wasting in jail.  Given our belief in their innocence, we're obviously going to be bitter about Kratz, but objectively speaking, he has every right.  If not more, as, if, just say, we are all wrong, he's had his career destroyed.  It's a horrible situation no matter what way we look and partly why I'm slowly turning against some of these documentaries that seem to follow these things in real time.
Disagree. Even if they both did it Kratz pulled so much s*** he should have been in jail as well tbf. Sure he's entitled to sell a book but he's an utter c*** of a human being and wrecked his own career through sexting before this aired iirc.

What did he do that he should have been jailed for?

Not saying he's not a dick, but the sexting is totally irrelevant to the case.  They only added it to the series to help paint him as the bad guy.

He was 'representing' victims of sexual and physical abuse and he used his power to basically sexually abuse his clients in terms of sexting and other innuendo. He championed himself as someone who looked after the rights of such victims, but used his status and power to abuse them. He is a sleazy b******, corrupt and deserves every loss in his life he has had or faces including his law firm. Who would appoint such a creep, such a bent sleazy b****** anyway?! My blood boils!

At least he didn't murder anyone.

:lol:

For what I can remember, Kratz was a really slimy, unlikeable guy who has some weird practices and we're free to jump to all our conclusions, but in a court of law, our equally rash, full of jumped-to conclusions would make for an equally as awful case.  I know much of what we say is frustration coming out, but just saying. 

EDIT:  Definitely forgot a shitload of what Kratz did do like.  Every time I try to give the guy a break one of you posts about one of the typically awful stunts he pulled. :lol:
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Troll

• Book Wanker
« Reply #877 on: Wednesday 15 February 2017, 09:03:34 PM »
:lol:  HTT would be the worst juror ever.

HTT

• tl;dr
« Reply #878 on: Wednesday 15 February 2017, 09:07:09 PM »
Troll is one of the few non-believers, HTT.  I think he is making a fair point, regarding profiteering of the two hapless c***s wasting in jail.  Given our belief in their innocence, we're obviously going to be bitter about Kratz, but objectively speaking, he has every right.  If not more, as, if, just say, we are all wrong, he's had his career destroyed.  It's a horrible situation no matter what way we look and partly why I'm slowly turning against some of these documentaries that seem to follow these things in real time.
Disagree. Even if they both did it Kratz pulled so much s*** he should have been in jail as well tbf. Sure he's entitled to sell a book but he's an utter c*** of a human being and wrecked his own career through sexting before this aired iirc.

What did he do that he should have been jailed for?

Not saying he's not a dick, but the sexting is totally irrelevant to the case.  They only added it to the series to help paint him as the bad guy.

He was 'representing' victims of sexual and physical abuse and he used his power to basically sexually abuse his clients in terms of sexting and other innuendo. He championed himself as someone who looked after the rights of such victims, but used his status and power to abuse them. He is a sleazy b******, corrupt and deserves every loss in his life he has had or faces including his law firm. Who would appoint such a creep, such a bent sleazy b****** anyway?! My blood boils!

At least he didn't murder anyone.

He is responsible for destroying the lives of two individuals in Avery and Dassy so effectively he is as good as a killer because those two poor guys have effectively lost their lives. Avery will die in prison if Zellner can't help him. Dassey will get parole if he can't get acquitted eventually. By then he will be an old man and on the sex offenders list.

He was 16 when 'interviewed', that was 10 years ago!

HTT

• tl;dr
« Reply #879 on: Wednesday 15 February 2017, 09:10:16 PM »
:lol:  HTT would be the worst juror ever.

f*** off! I would have voted not guilty for Avery, just like the 7 other jurors before it went to final deliberations...

« Reply #880 on: Wednesday 15 February 2017, 09:13:38 PM »
HTT said what I would say about Kratz, his behaviour with the press conference was surely borderline illegal and in any normal place would probably have been grounds for a mistrial.

I mean we've got guys on here defending Trump and Putin but Kratz? f***ing Kratz?
So raise your fists and march around
Dont dare take what you need
I'll jail and bury those committed
And smother the rest in greed
Crawl with me into tomorrow
Or i'll drag you to your grave
I'm deep inside your children
They'll betray you in my name

Sleep now in the fire

HTT

• tl;dr
« Reply #881 on: Wednesday 15 February 2017, 09:22:43 PM »
It was designed to turn a community by that stage who thought Avery was hard done by, into some cold blooded killer monster and it worked. That and it helped tainted the jury...

Innocent until proven guilty unless you are Steven Avery in which case you are guilty and that's how the case was presented for him and his nephew. They had no chance really and in Strang and Buting the guys did an amazing job to take it so far, to get a jury of 12 prior to deliberations vote 7 innocent, 3 guilty and 2 unsure. And the one prominent juror had to be excused...

« Reply #882 on: Wednesday 15 February 2017, 09:34:31 PM »
Can't get over Troll defending Kratz [emoji38]
So raise your fists and march around
Dont dare take what you need
I'll jail and bury those committed
And smother the rest in greed
Crawl with me into tomorrow
Or i'll drag you to your grave
I'm deep inside your children
They'll betray you in my name

Sleep now in the fire

Troll

• Book Wanker
« Reply #883 on: Wednesday 15 February 2017, 09:38:52 PM »
Can't get over Troll defending Kratz [emoji38]

I'm not defending him, I'm just saying he has the right to tell his side of the story.

jdckelly

• Book Wanker
« Reply #884 on: Wednesday 15 February 2017, 09:51:21 PM »
HTT said what I would say about Kratz, his behaviour with the press conference was surely borderline illegal and in any normal place would probably have been grounds for a mistrial.

I mean we've got guys on here defending Trump and Putin but Kratz? f***ing Kratz?
Yeah I can't believe he got away with saying yeah he's f***ing guilty (basically) before it was anywhere close to trial. I don't know if its technically illegal but by christ it should be and it goes against the very foundation of the justice system