Poll

Do you think article 50 will ever actually be invoked?

Yes
No

Author Topic: EU Referendum - the Aftermath  (Read 425575 times)

Re: EU Referendum - the Aftermath
« Reply #18225 on: Thursday 12 October 2017, 02:10:27 PM »
"What do you mean I pulled out in front of you?! Did you not know that the Tories are relentless paedophiles? Did you not know that those far-right lizards are freely molesting our young? Dog rapists, everyone of them, and here you are beeping your horn at ME for pulling out in front of you? To a man the Tories are fingering our wives behind our backs and this is the issue you wish to take? The Tor..."

OpenC

• You might still see them in the desert
« Reply #18226 on: Thursday 12 October 2017, 02:34:43 PM »

:lol:

Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
« Reply #18227 on: Thursday 12 October 2017, 02:39:21 PM »
"What do you mean I pulled out in front of you?! Did you not know that the Tories are relentless paedophiles? Did you not know that those far-right lizards are freely molesting our young? Dog rapists, everyone of them, and here you are beeping your horn at ME for pulling out in front of you? To a man the Tories are fingering our wives behind our backs and this is the issue you wish to take? The Tor..."

:lol: :lol:

« Reply #18228 on: Thursday 12 October 2017, 02:47:36 PM »
That isn't even that far from the content of the posts tbh.

If simply hating the Tories was a way of winning an argument, the majority on here would never be wrong. :lol:
{o,o}
|)__)
-“-“-

« Reply #18229 on: Thursday 12 October 2017, 03:20:24 PM »
Imo KK is fairly spot on in principle. It's certainly worth constantly remembering how absolutely terrible this government is, how badly they've handled the last 7 years, and how woefully they've handled Brexit to this point.

It's certainly relevant, though I'm not sure what the paedophilia has to do with it.
So raise your fists and march around
Dont dare take what you need
I'll jail and bury those committed
And smother the rest in greed
Crawl with me into tomorrow
Or i'll drag you to your grave
I'm deep inside your children
They'll betray you in my name

Sleep now in the fire

OpenC

« Reply #18230 on: Thursday 12 October 2017, 03:32:19 PM »
When every post is literally just about tories being reprehensible human beings, seemingly irrespective of whatever topic is actually being debated, the message starts to come across like the saliva-flecked rantings of a madman, though :lol:

Neesy said that the EU's approach showed them in a bad light, I agreed, and KK's response - quoting my post about the EU - was to say "yeah but the tories though", and not even mention the EU approach.  That's why I brought it up in the first place, anyway :)

Darth Crooks

• Full of Sith
« Reply #18231 on: Thursday 12 October 2017, 03:33:58 PM »
Surely these liberal snowflake children have to take some of the blame for being so darn sexy.

OpenC

« Reply #18232 on: Thursday 12 October 2017, 03:36:28 PM »

:lol:

« Reply #18233 on: Thursday 12 October 2017, 03:37:37 PM »
The Tories are bad isn't really an argument unless the claim is that the Tories are good, like.

I don't think you'll find many on here who don't already think the Tories are s*** bags.
{o,o}
|)__)
-“-“-

« Reply #18234 on: Thursday 12 October 2017, 03:38:18 PM »
Imo KK is fairly spot on in principle. It's certainly worth constantly remembering how absolutely terrible this government is, how badly they've handled the last 7 years, and how woefully they've handled Brexit to this point.

It's certainly relevant, though I'm not sure what the paedophilia has to do with it.

And it's entirely relevant to how people voted.

Not speaking for those on here, but there seems to be a growing number of leave voters who are now disassociating themselves from the s***-storm by saying the government are not doing Brexit 'right', and it's not their fault if the Tories 'f*** it up'.

Possibly you had astonishing faith in the government or our ruling classes as a whole (of course you did, it's why you wanted sovereignty), but if not it's incredibly jarring to complain now. That should have absolutely been taken into consideration before you voted the way you did.
"Newcastle is a strange club and I don't know what else you can say about them" - Ferguson.

OpenC

« Reply #18235 on: Thursday 12 October 2017, 03:39:52 PM »
The Tories are bad isn't really an argument unless the claim is that the Tories are good, like.

I don't think you'll find many on here who don't already think the Tories are s*** bags.

Yeah, concisely put :thup:

« Reply #18236 on: Thursday 12 October 2017, 03:40:54 PM »
I think even raging tories agree this government is s**** like, and the vast majority on this forum believe any tory government of any kind is awful. It's definitely an odd place to be pushing the point across.

I completely get the point of this government not being in any state to negotiate a deal like, it's been said before but something as big as this should be done with input from every party. This doesn't mean that the EU are immune to criticism.

Darth Crooks

• Full of Sith
« Reply #18237 on: Thursday 12 October 2017, 03:51:05 PM »
I think even raging tories agree this government is s**** like, and the vast majority on this forum believe any tory government of any kind is awful. It's definitely an odd place to be pushing the point across.

I completely get the point of this government not being in any state to negotiate a deal like, it's been said before but something as big as this should be done with input from every party. This doesn't mean that the EU are immune to criticism.

There was absolutely no talk before the result about the preference/necessity for a coalition approach and should have set alarm bells ringing.

« Reply #18238 on: Thursday 12 October 2017, 03:51:25 PM »
Similar to the whole Trump/Clinton thing. I tended to concentrate on the criticism of Clinton because who couldn't criticise Trump? The same applies here I think, it's pretty easy to lay into the Tories amongst people who completely agree with everything you're going to say about how terrible they are.
{o,o}
|)__)
-“-“-

« Reply #18239 on: Thursday 12 October 2017, 04:06:57 PM »

And it's entirely relevant to how people voted.

Not speaking for those on here, but there seems to be a growing number of leave voters who are now disassociating themselves from the s***-storm by saying the government are not doing Brexit 'right', and it's not their fault if the Tories 'f*** it up'.

Possibly you had astonishing faith in the government or our ruling classes as a whole (of course you did, it's why you wanted sovereignty), but if not it's incredibly jarring to complain now. That should have absolutely been taken into consideration before you voted the way you did.
Bingo :thup:

Sleep now in the fire

Incognito

• Get your hands off me you freak
« Reply #18240 on: Thursday 12 October 2017, 04:11:34 PM »
Well said Bottled Dog
RIP gejon/cajun/ Jon Lockwood.

Proud to have made your acquaintance Sir.

« Reply #18241 on: Thursday 12 October 2017, 04:18:44 PM »
Nobody takes these things into consideration, you don't vote for Labour and then make an admittance that "I voted for this!" every time they cock up do you? It's a choice between 2 options, they voted for the one they wanted and now obviously have a right to complain about the way it's being carried out or not, it's up to them.

I don't want to stand in the way of the back patting like.

« Reply #18242 on: Thursday 12 October 2017, 04:19:58 PM »
How's that got anything to do with the price of fish, though?
{o,o}
|)__)
-“-“-

« Reply #18243 on: Thursday 12 October 2017, 04:23:02 PM »
Because it's just more smug nonsense. Nobody knew there was going to be a snap election which the Tories would lose putting the party into the state it's in now with a leader who looks completely finished.

« Reply #18244 on: Thursday 12 October 2017, 04:24:54 PM »
Nobody knew Theresa May would be in charge for that matter. People could have made a good guess Cameron would have gone but everything that has come after wasn't written in stone.

Dave

• Administrator
« Reply #18245 on: Thursday 12 October 2017, 04:25:06 PM »
Well she called the election to try and get a stronger mandate. So it's fair to say things weren't exactly rosy beforehand either.

« Reply #18246 on: Thursday 12 October 2017, 04:27:52 PM »
Again, this all came after the result, Theresa may wasn't in charge when people were voting.

« Reply #18247 on: Thursday 12 October 2017, 04:29:55 PM »
Horseshit tbf. In the event of a leave win it would have always been the Tories implementing it, the same Tories that have f***ed everything and everyone since they took power.

If you didn't take that into account in such a momentous decision you're a pure fuckwit. Not you obvs Hans, just generally.

Sleep now in the fire

Toondave

• I, Toondave
« Reply #18248 on: Thursday 12 October 2017, 04:30:39 PM »
Again, this all came after the result, Theresa may wasn't in charge when people were voting.

Remainers knew. Their crystal balls are useful for more than telling us Brexit is national self harm.

« Reply #18249 on: Thursday 12 October 2017, 04:32:07 PM »

Remainers knew. Their crystal balls are useful for more than telling us Brexit is national self harm.
Pitiful stuff.

Sleep now in the fire