Who Is NUFC's Worst Player?

Guest firetotheworks
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

It's obviously early days with some of our players so I'll reset this in January and at the end of the season. It would be nice just to see what the average forum opinion on this is saying as there are so often debates over certain players.

Please post your vote as well.

Guest firetotheworks

Obertan for me, comfortably so as well. Easily one of the worst players I've seen at Newcastle and probably the most spineless player I've ever seen, so much so I actually feel slightly sorry for him.

Guest firetotheworks

Gouffran is comfortably worse than Obertan, not that it really matters

I dunno how anyone can think this, but it's not worth debating really, they're both crap. To me Obertan is just void of anything ever, at least with Gouffran he had an okay start and puts in the occasional grafter's performance.

Gouffran is comfortably worse than Obertan, not that it really matters

I dunno how anyone can think this, but it's not worth debating really, they're both crap. To me Obertan is just void of anything ever, at least with Gouffran he had an okay start and puts in the occasional grafter's performance.

That Gouffran had a decent start here doesn't have any relevance to how shit he is now. Gouffran also gave up putting in grafter's performances a long time ago. Obertan set up 1 of our 2 goals this season. They're both shit but Gouffran never does anything half decent, Obertan occasionally does something decent

Rob Elliott. There was a point in time where Williamson aided our defence in keeping clean-sheets...about 5 years ago. The Dilsh has conceded many and never looked anything but pub-team quality, probably be shit in a 5-a-side team too.

Williamson.  Horrendous footballer and weak as piss for his size.

You'd forgive his basic lack of ability on the ball, all the fouls when jumping for headers and the fact he has no composure whatsoever.  If he was a beast of a defender in the mould of someone like Chris Samba.  But he's not.  He gets bullied and he's just an awful, awful player.

His touch and the way he strikes a ball wouldn't look out of place if he was getting games for your local semi-pro side. 

Williamson.  Horrendous footballer and weak as piss for his size.

You'd forgive his basic lack of ability on the ball, all the fouls when jumping for headers and the fact he has no composure whatsoever.  If he was a beast of a defender in the mould of someone like Chris Samba.  But he's not.  He gets bullied and he's just an awful, awful player.

His touch and the way he strikes a ball wouldn't look out of place if he was getting games for your local semi-pro side. 

Went for Elliot but Williamson is an interesting one. I reckon he'll do a Stephen Carr one day and go back to Portsmouth (and play, wey!) and win the League Cup one day.