Poll

Well?

U2 McU2Face
16 (39%)
Where The Streets Have No Username
25 (61%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: Still not worthy of a thread - General Chat edition  (Read 383479 times)

BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
Re: Still not worthy of a thread - General Chat edition
« Reply #11250 on: Tuesday 14 November 2017, 04:03:46 PM »
Mr J. Corbyn could not be reached for comment.

f*** off. :lol:
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Toondave

• There's a little bit of Toondave in all of us
« Reply #11251 on: Tuesday 14 November 2017, 04:05:59 PM »
Mr J. Corbyn could not be reached for comment.

f*** off. :lol:

I would have gone with "I wish Toondave couldn't be reached for comment" myself but  :lol:

« Reply #11253 on: Tuesday 14 November 2017, 06:38:49 PM »
:lol: f***'s sake.

Wullie

• Administrator
« Reply #11254 on: Tuesday 14 November 2017, 06:39:57 PM »
Really look forward now to the right wing social media fury periods of the year. No sooner are the poppies in the box and Tesco are already erasing Christmas. Brilliant.

That f***ing whopper Paul Joseph Watson stepped out of his mam's spare bedroom for ten minutes and popped into Tesco to take a picture of the Christmas crackers ffs. :lol:
Jeff's Garage - Cheaper than some other garages.

neesy111

• Prontonise
« Reply #11255 on: Tuesday 14 November 2017, 07:26:31 PM »
:lol: :lol:

BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #11256 on: Tuesday 14 November 2017, 07:46:52 PM »
Just curious, but I notice it said a lot.  Does Watson still legit live with him mum? :lol:
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

« Reply #11257 on: Tuesday 14 November 2017, 08:00:21 PM »
I imagine it depends on whether you consider Norman Bates to live with his mam or not.
{o,o}
|)__)
-“-“-

BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #11258 on: Tuesday 14 November 2017, 08:01:40 PM »
That doesn't help me right now. :bong:

I'll take it as a no, though.

« Reply #11259 on: Tuesday 14 November 2017, 08:15:07 PM »
When did Plan B morph into Michael Scott? [emoji38]
{o,o}
|)__)
-“-“-

Disco

• Me watching Isaac Hayden
« Reply #11260 on: Tuesday 14 November 2017, 10:53:38 PM »

Ian W

• plus d'argent, plus de problemes
« Reply #11261 on: Tuesday 14 November 2017, 11:05:50 PM »
Hold on, Christmas is a Christian thing?

« Reply #11262 on: Tuesday 14 November 2017, 11:12:18 PM »
Apparently BOLLOCKS is a Christian thing too.
Obviously, I'm speaking of a hypothetical world in which there is a greater club than Tottenham.

B-more Mag

• Lacelot Link, secret chimp
« Reply #11263 on: Tuesday 14 November 2017, 11:16:19 PM »
Just wait for the backlash once people realize Tesco's ad also shows small people disguised as dinosaurs celebrating Christmas.

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

• Boring James Milner
Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells f***ing rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

I was a pure creep when I was a kid tbf. Used to spunk in deoderant can lids too

Disco

« Reply #11265 on: Tuesday 14 November 2017, 11:37:25 PM »
Wait til they find out there is a Muslim country called Turkey. Bannit noo!

« Reply #11266 on: Tuesday 14 November 2017, 11:44:09 PM »
Inform them that Jesus was a Jew n’al just to throw an extra spanner in the works.

Disco

« Reply #11267 on: Tuesday 14 November 2017, 11:48:00 PM »
f***! Now am gonna have boycott delicious pork products too.

triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • I've had my fun and that's all that matters
« Reply #11268 on: Tuesday 14 November 2017, 11:54:43 PM »
Is "Christmas Sprouts" a thing? :lol:
"Lots of young fellas runnin' around in shorts, that's the kind of think you like looking at, and I bet you like that too, only you're probably imagining what they'd look like without shorts, you're sitting there imagining that with a big smile on your face, ya dirty fecker"

« Reply #11269 on: Wednesday 15 November 2017, 12:03:34 AM »
I only ever see sprouts at Christmas like :lol: they are awful

« Reply #11271 on: Wednesday 15 November 2017, 04:26:50 AM »
Hold on, Christmas is a Christian thing?
Yes. I mean the way some people go on about pretending their Christian values are being trod on is hillarious but it is a Christian holiday. It’s observed by non-Christians too though.

« Reply #11272 on: Wednesday 15 November 2017, 05:57:04 AM »
Wasn't it originally a pagan thing to celebrate the winter solstice?

Toondave

• There's a little bit of Toondave in all of us
« Reply #11273 on: Wednesday 15 November 2017, 07:14:25 AM »
No. That's a lazy and popular myth peddled by the likes of Buzzfeed and Stephen Fry.

Whether or not Jesus was born on the solstice or at all is another matter but the Bible puts him as being conceived on the Spring equinox which would have him being born around the winter solstice, by the Roman calendar the 25th. Not to say there isn't some fudgery going on; it's the whole "let there be light" situation with his birth coming on the darkest day.

Darth Crooks

• Full of Sith
« Reply #11274 on: Wednesday 15 November 2017, 07:28:45 AM »
Apparently BOLLOCKS is a Christian thing too.

Failed initial UK Coca Cola slogan