Author Topic: Still not worthy of a thread - General Chat edition  (Read 247256 times)

Dave

• Administrator
Still not worthy of a thread - General Chat edition
« on: Thursday 27 August 2015, 07:56:55 PM »
Carry on.

Re: Still not worthy of a thread - General Chat edition
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 27 August 2015, 07:58:16 PM »
Last post in the other thread should have been 'Stop'.
I remember how the meaning of words began to change. I remember how different became dangerous.

« Reply #2 on: Thursday 27 August 2015, 08:04:51 PM »
I don't like new versions of threads, it's such a shame.
{o,o}
|)__)
-“-“-

Worst Chat Poster 2016
Most Boring/Repetitive/Deteriorated/Repetitive Poster 2016

« Reply #3 on: Thursday 27 August 2015, 08:15:34 PM »
I don't like new versions of threads, it's such a shame.

All that quality content gone :lol:

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

• Boring James Milner
Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells f***ing rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

I was a pure creep when I was a kid tbf. Used to spunk in deoderant can lids too

newsted

• Everything Louder Than Everything Else. RIP Lemmy.
« Reply #5 on: Thursday 27 August 2015, 10:28:31 PM »
https://www.amnesty.org.uk/actions/two-sisters-sentenced-rape-demand-justice-india-womens-rights#.Vd95TPObpSw.twitter

:( This can't be happening man, seriously?

What the f***? If that's real they can f*** right off. Never mind anything else, that is disgusting. Something needs done there. f***'s sake, what the f*** is the matter with them? The poor lasses. Sentenced to rape. s***. :anguish:
:( For f***'s sake. What is the matter with people?

Nobody

• That chick was like the Pele of anal
« Reply #7 on: Friday 28 August 2015, 05:06:51 PM »
https://www.amnesty.org.uk/actions/two-sisters-sentenced-rape-demand-justice-india-womens-rights#.Vd95TPObpSw.twitter

What the f***? If that's real they can f*** right off. Never mind anything else, that is disgusting. Something needs done there. f***'s sake, what the f*** is the matter with them? The poor lasses. Sentenced to rape. s***. :anguish:
Being sentenced to rape is f***ed up enough, but it gets even worse when a) it was their brother who committed the "crime" and b) one of the girls is 15 years old. Abhorrent, absolutely f***ing disgusting.

GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • Choose Life - the alternative's too permanent
« Reply #8 on: Friday 28 August 2015, 06:39:36 PM »

Being sentenced to rape is f***ed up enough, but it gets even worse when a) it was their brother who committed the "crime" and b) one of the girls is 15 years old. Abhorrent, absolutely f***ing disgusting.
Sorry, but how is this NWOAT? It's diabolical.
"Football violence will continue as long as they're shitting in our shoes and we're pissing in their Bovril" - Billy Connolly

Troll

• Book Wanker
« Reply #9 on: Friday 28 August 2015, 07:05:22 PM »
Are we sure it's actually true?  Googling the names just gets you that webpage and various Facebook/Linkedin profiles.

newsted

« Reply #10 on: Friday 28 August 2015, 07:35:34 PM »
Are we sure it's actually true?  Googling the names just gets you that webpage and various Facebook/Linkedin profiles.

Dunno, man, seems legit. Here's an update.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/documents/asa20/2316/2015/en/

« Reply #12 on: Friday 28 August 2015, 08:01:38 PM »
:(
Newcastle Online Safe For Work CSS
Last Updated Apr 29, 2016

newsted

GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
"Football violence will continue as long as they're shitting in our shoes and we're pissing in their Bovril" - Billy Connolly

Troll

• Book Wanker
« Reply #15 on: Friday 28 August 2015, 08:48:56 PM »
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/monkey-has-finger-blown-off-after-being-offered-firecrackers-disguised-as-food-by-cruel-tourists-10476886.html

Despicable.
Yeah, that's much worse than raping someone as punishment for someone else's wrongdoing.

What do they have to do with each other?  Just because one bad thing happens it doesn't lessen another.

newsted

« Reply #16 on: Friday 28 August 2015, 08:50:22 PM »
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/monkey-has-finger-blown-off-after-being-offered-firecrackers-disguised-as-food-by-cruel-tourists-10476886.html

Despicable.
Yeah, that's much worse than raping someone as punishment for someone else's wrongdoing.

I don't think there was any comparison meant, man. Different levels of s***, but both unacceptable.

GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
« Reply #17 on: Friday 28 August 2015, 09:04:30 PM »
Yeah, sorry folks. Very badly judged gallows humour which didn't work even before I made the mistake of committing it to written form. I'll get my coat.

:coat:

Interpolic

• Drossbot 5000
« Reply #18 on: Friday 28 August 2015, 09:06:49 PM »
[emoji38] Ah, GM.

newsted

« Reply #19 on: Friday 28 August 2015, 09:08:31 PM »
Yeah, sorry folks. Very badly judged gallows humour which didn't work even before I made the mistake of committing it to written form. I'll get my coat.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,97200.0.html

GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
« Reply #20 on: Friday 28 August 2015, 09:15:08 PM »

Yes. If I had the particular faculty of self-censorship I wouldn't be in the mess I'm in now.

newsted

« Reply #21 on: Friday 28 August 2015, 09:25:58 PM »

Yes. If I had the particular faculty of self-censorship I wouldn't be in the mess I'm in now.

You OK, man?

GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
« Reply #22 on: Friday 28 August 2015, 09:28:58 PM »
Yeah, I just want to know what track is playing on the new Netflix advert on telly...

Aye. Just felt I did it at the same time as you and you came out tops every time. Just in a bad mood now after Pixelhax.

Have to get this out now:

Pixel you're either hacking with the demo, or you're too f***ing good to constantly hammer us to the ground with it every time we play. Starts to take the p*ss a bit. I mean, I don't want you to not enjoy the game, but at the same time I'd quite like to enjoy playing it too.

newsted

« Reply #24 on: Friday 28 August 2015, 09:38:02 PM »
Yeah, I just want to know what track is playing on the new Netflix advert on telly...

I'm not watching adverts for you, man. Can you hum it for me?