York City 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 29/7/15 @ 7.45 pm BST

Nobody

Travelling down to York this evening .. But going to see the Augustines play instead :lol:

Give us a shout if you're having a drink before the gig? We're starting drinking at 2- love a good York-based pub crawl- so can't promise I won't be half cut. Now there's an offer you can't refuse :D

Travelling down to York this evening .. But going to see the Augustines play instead :lol:

Give us a shout if you're having a drink before the gig? We're starting drinking at 2- love a good York-based pub crawl- so can't promise I won't be half cut. Now there's an offer you can't refuse :D

I think the game will of started by the time I land and get parked up. Enjoy :lol:

Watched them lose to Harrogate on Saturday. They were fucking dire. Their manager is a prick, and their fans hate him. Massive gap between midfiled and striker. The Striker wasn't half bad, but had no support. Tom Platt was their best player, a number 10/AM who was on loan to harrogate a couple of years ago. Theyve been ravaged by injury too so it likely will be a half strength team.

Watched them lose to Harrogate on Saturday. They were f***ing dire. Their manager is a prick, and their fans hate him. Massive gap between midfiled and striker. The Striker wasn't half bad, but had no support. Tom Platt was their best player, a number 10/AM who was on loan to harrogate a couple of years ago. Theyve been ravaged by injury too so it likely will be a half strength team.

Cue them beating us 3-0

Newcastle United FC ‏@NUFC

#NUFC at @yorkcityfc: Darlow, Bigirimana, Lascelles, Satka, Ferguson, Perez, Abeid, Gouffran, Aarons, De Jong ©, Mitrovic.

Newcastle United FC ‏@NUFC 

#NUFC subs at @yorkcityfc: Elliot, Kemen, Louis Johnson, Lewis Suddick.

The subs :lol: