What would YOU do?

Keep him
85 (34.7%)
Sell him
78 (31.8%)
Depends what we get offered
82 (33.5%)

Total Members Voted: 245

Author Topic: Александар Митровић  (Read 626069 times)

afar

• Glass is half empty
Re: Serbian Idiot banned for three matches after accepting violent conduct charge
« Reply #8450 on: Wednesday 15 February 2017, 04:42:00 PM »
I've been a big fan of his since he came, cut him a lot of slack. But tbh he's not been good enough for what we need when he's been given the chance, too many misses.

Re: Serbian Idiot banned for three matches after accepting violent conduct charge
« Reply #8451 on: Wednesday 15 February 2017, 10:35:38 PM »
Had assumed he'd missed an open goal reading the thread. Certainly not the worst miss ever and looked like he had a decent game from the extended highlights. Can't help but feel he'd be a lot better suited to a two up top.

Be amazed if he has a long term future here.

As long as it's not Mitrovic on the end of chances.

Yorkie

• C'mTA
« Reply #8452 on: Wednesday 15 February 2017, 10:45:38 PM »
I'd like to see Mitrovic travel with the ball more; he does seem to have a weird knack of bumbling past a defender or two when approaching the box. Which is kinda weird cos his running style is unorthodox; he almost looks in pain when he's flat out.

« Reply #8453 on: Wednesday 15 February 2017, 11:07:16 PM »
Personally I'd give Misstro the run of the next 5 games, so he's had the good run in the team so many have called for.

I'm sure he'll prove his worth at Huddersfield, Brighton and Reading where we must take our chances.

Great player, one for the future.

Kanji

• PGA
« Reply #8454 on: Wednesday 15 February 2017, 11:32:53 PM »
Rather just play Gayle and score goals.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United." - Rafa Benitez

« Reply #8455 on: Thursday 16 February 2017, 02:06:44 AM »
I'd like to see Mitrovic travel with the ball more; he does seem to have a weird knack of bumbling past a defender or two when approaching the box. Which is kinda weird cos his running style is unorthodox; he almost looks in pain when he's flat out.

You and me both, buddy.

« Reply #8456 on: Thursday 16 February 2017, 07:42:29 AM »

It's almost like he's just not suited to playing professional football eh?

« Reply #8457 on: Thursday 16 February 2017, 10:18:07 AM »
He'd suit a team like Leeds
"I was hoping for a sofa and they've brought me a lamp" - Rafa Benitez, Valencia (2003-4)

« Reply #8458 on: Thursday 16 February 2017, 10:59:13 AM »
Easy to forget for all the criticism he's got the assist and goal that's given us our last two wins mind. :lol:
Mums are the creatures that hold the world together and if it wasn't for your mum then you probably wouldn't have even ever been born.

triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • I've had my fun and that's all that matters
« Reply #8459 on: Thursday 16 February 2017, 11:02:53 AM »
That assist was a simple five yard pass like
"Lots of young fellas runnin' around in shorts, that's the kind of think you like looking at, and I bet you like that too, only you're probably imagining what they'd look like without shorts, you're sitting there imagining that with a big smile on your face, ya dirty fecker"

joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
« Reply #8460 on: Thursday 16 February 2017, 11:14:14 AM »
That assist was a simple five yard pass like
He did plenty of good buildup play for the assist

« Reply #8461 on: Thursday 16 February 2017, 11:26:01 AM »
He doesn't really stand much chance when his goals and assists don't count like :lol:

« Reply #8462 on: Thursday 16 February 2017, 02:38:06 PM »

It's almost like he's just not suited to playing professional football eh?

If athleticism is a requirement, then no!

Tiotes Witch Doctor

• Rafa judges you.
« Reply #8463 on: Friday 17 February 2017, 01:20:13 AM »
None of his other goals count either cos they weren't 40 yard screamers.

triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • I've had my fun and that's all that matters
« Reply #8464 on: Friday 17 February 2017, 03:41:32 AM »
:anguish:
"Lots of young fellas runnin' around in shorts, that's the kind of think you like looking at, and I bet you like that too, only you're probably imagining what they'd look like without shorts, you're sitting there imagining that with a big smile on your face, ya dirty fecker"

« Reply #8465 on: Friday 17 February 2017, 03:48:05 AM »
Personally I'd give Misstro the run of the next 5 games, so he's had the good run in the team so many have called for.

Rather just play Gayle and score goals.

:thup: :thup: :thup:
▒▓██ N █ U █ F █ C ██▓▒

« Reply #8466 on: Friday 17 February 2017, 06:18:28 AM »
I swear some people care more about Mitrovic's career progression than us getting promoted.

Shay's Given Tim Flowers

• Stephen f***ing Hawkinson
« Reply #8467 on: Friday 17 February 2017, 10:07:10 AM »
Don't think anyone would start him ahead of Gayle.

joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
« Reply #8468 on: Friday 17 February 2017, 11:33:11 AM »
Don't think anyone would start him ahead of Gayle.

:thup: Absolutely no-one would.

« Reply #8469 on: Friday 17 February 2017, 11:33:28 AM »
I would.
I really like Fenham Mag. Great guy and a very good poster.

« Reply #8470 on: Friday 17 February 2017, 11:33:35 AM »
Only joking.
I really like Fenham Mag. Great guy and a very good poster.

Kanji

• PGA
« Reply #8471 on: Friday 17 February 2017, 12:06:01 PM »
:lol: fen the jokester
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United." - Rafa Benitez

« Reply #8472 on: Friday 17 February 2017, 03:43:40 PM »
I swear some people care more about Mitrovic's career progression than us getting promoted.

:lol:

« Reply #8473 on: Friday 17 February 2017, 04:00:12 PM »
More people want him to be sent off and us to lose tbh.

:tobey:
Mums are the creatures that hold the world together and if it wasn't for your mum then you probably wouldn't have even ever been born.

« Reply #8474 on: Friday 17 February 2017, 04:10:34 PM »
I personally can't wait till he misses his next pen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk