Do you want NUFC to be relegated?

LoveItIfWeBeatU
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Some fans have suggested that they want NUFC to be relegated as it will 'hurt' Mike Ashley. Other fans have suggested NUFC being relegated will 'hurt' the fans a lot more than it will 'hurt' Mike Ashley. Simple question. Do you want NUFC to be relegated?

Nah fuck that. We look better to potential buyers as a Premier League club. Plus, if we go down we're stuck with Carver, probably until the end of his contract because that's how long it'll take to get back up (if we don't go down another tier). We'll pick up more wins in the Championship but we're going to be dog shit no matter what league we're in.

Guest ElCid

Nope we will drop like a stone - stay in the premiership and carry out the fight but drop down and I can see the late 80's level returning

I want to say I don't care but that's wrong, I do care. But the amount I care is easily the least I've ever cared. I was distraught as a kid when we went down, I was gutted when it happened last time. This time however I don't think it'll really register.

I honestly believe that I'm done with NUFC at the end of the season anyway. Non league football for me next year.

Yes for me. I'd happily see us drop a couple of divisions, clear out the chaff on and off the pitch, and in the stands, and see the club reclaimed and rebuilt.

Don't even know tbh, can't get off the fence about this. It certainly wouldn't hurt as much as last time.

This is my feeling on the matter at the minute. Those in charge and the majority of the players below them deserve it and it may well increase the chances (slightly) of the fat man selling up. Nevertheless, I can't actively wish relegation on my (their :( ) club. It wouldn't hurt me at all this time though, unlike last time.