AshleyOut.com

TK-421

Sack Pardew ‏@SackPardew  1 min1 minute ago

One down, one to go. Today we launch our campaign aimed at removing Mike Ashley as owner of #NUFC. #AshleyOut

Sack Pardew ‏@SackPardew  55 secs55 seconds ago

Please visit http://AshleyOut.com  and follow us on @AshleyOutdotcom #AshleyOut #NUFC

:clap:

Not sure how successful it'll be, but they got good media coverage of their last campaign, at least.

Fucking mint, bout time something was happening. Hopefully this mobilises a few people

I think they'll do enough of a job to get a response from him.

He takes this shit personally.

I hope they begin a relentless attack on him until he gives in.

f***ing mint, bout time something was happening. Hopefully this mobilises a few people

Agreed. The last campaign divided people, some who felt (and still feel) that Pardew did a good job under the 'restrictions' and felt sorry for him.

Surely, the masses can/should get behind this, as they can surely see this is going for the REAL problem at NUFC.

f***ing mint, bout time something was happening. Hopefully this mobilises a few people

Agreed. The last campaign divided people, some who felt (and still feel) that Pardew did a good job under the 'restrictions' and felt sorry for him.

Surely, the masses can/should get behind this, as they can surely see this is going for the REAL problem at NUFC.

My gut feel is that these guys will do a slick enough job of the branding etc that it will supercede any of the previous issues.

Quite excited by this development.

Guest chopey

Ashley will definitely spit his dummy out, this could get nasty he'll probably bring lambshite back to do a number on us

Good stuff again. Not sure it'll force him out, I still think if someone out there wanted to buy the club and had the sort of money needed to do it, they'd do so, but even if this helps change his mindset a bit (proper manager, spend what we have got etc), it'll be another success.

It'll be class if they know some heedthebaal with a sawn off shotgun.

The fat slug spends most of the week in Shirebrook. Not advocating violence but he needs a shock of some sort. Can't continue to get away taking the piss out of the city.

Perhaps they can organize an empty stadium for the final game of the season? That would really bring the message home imo.

It would, but for that you need Italy/Eastern European style ultras to block entry. I think a good chunk off the crowd is achievable - maybe 10k?