mackems vs Newcastle United - Sunday 5 April @ 4.00pm (live on Sky)

maybe_next_year

yes its that time of year again, where 3000 lucky Geordies get to travel the 11 miles to be greeted by the worlds classiest fans(FTM), who will show them the wonders of their utopian city, such as the national glass centre and, erm, the metro back to Newcastle? All while enthralling them with tales of how Paolo 'Fasict' De Canio was just misunderstood and how they can't see anything wrong with the crime Adam Johnson has been accused of, after all, as they said to their sister/mother "if there's grass on the wicket, lets play cricket". All while knowing that non of us will ever live down the shame of that 9-1 defeat we all remember so vividly.

1-1 draw, all round crime against football. last on MOTD.

Guest Incandenza

Cabella and Perez could give O'Shea and Brown migraines, though I am concerned about Janmaat. He acquitted himself well at centre-back against Arsenal but this will be a different test. Based on Advocaat's comments about winning ugly I'm expecting long balls to Wickham and Janmaat doesn't exactly strike me as an aeriel powerhouse. I still remember Grant Holt marauding all over Simpson and Perch that one time against Norwich.

Cabella and Perez could give O'Shea and Brown migraines, though I am concerned about Janmaat. He acquitted himself well at centre-back against Arsenal but this will be a different test. Based on Advocaat's comments about winning ugly I'm expecting long balls to Wickham and Janmaat doesn't exactly strike me as an aeriel powerhouse. I still remember Grant Holt marauding all over Simpson and Perch that one time against Norwich.

Don't worry, Willo will eat them long balls up, he's so suited for that!

I'm not confident they'll beat us this time, we are as bad as each other and Advocaat is a tactician rather than a blood-and-thunder manager like they've had before. Maybe a tight draw, possibly 0-0.

I wouldn't say Poyet was blood and thunder at all. Also Di Canio's team picked us off by being more controlled and exercising caution/patience.

It was the silver haired cunt who sent our lot out with the wrong mindset.

Based on Advocaat's comments about winning ugly I'm expecting long balls to Wickham and Janmaat doesn't exactly strike me as an aeriel powerhouse. I still remember Grant Holt marauding all over Simpson and Perch that one time against Norwich.

Nowt like comparing two Championship-quality players with a bloke who has a 3rd place medal at the World Cup

I think I'm ill, because I'm not totally sure they'll beat us. Both managers have changed (in name) and both teams are currently crimes against humanity.

It'll be a game that's ugly to all five senses, a horrible scrotum of a match. 1-1 (Defoe; Cabella).