Author Topic: Your Pet Hates  (Read 397260 times)

Jill

• Don't really care what.
  • Pizza Life.
Re: Your Pet Hates
« Reply #25 on: Monday 15 December 2014, 08:13:16 PM »
Inadvertently using [] instead of <> when doing HTML because I spend too much time on here.

BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #26 on: Monday 15 December 2014, 08:31:16 PM »
:lol: :thup:
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Wullie

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: Monday 15 December 2014, 08:37:35 PM »
Cats are f***ing amazing man.
Jeff's Garage - Cheaper than some other garages.

« Reply #28 on: Monday 15 December 2014, 09:07:17 PM »
I don't think anyone who hasn't had a cat could actually appreciate how good a pet they are, tbf. Other people's cats are not at all a reflection of your own. With cats being solitary creatures when they accept you in to their family their characters are fantastic. Hilarious a lot of the time. A lot of people think you can't connect with a cat as much as you can say a dog, but you can, it's just totally different. I love dogs too, fwiw. Love all animals, but I can't agree when people have beef with cats.
Gimme-gimme-gimme-gimme-gimme some Ganja!

« Reply #29 on: Monday 15 December 2014, 09:13:49 PM »
Cats are t***s. Endearing t***s, but t***s nonetheless.

They're also significantly less reliant on their owners than dogs, so it's pretty inevitable there is going to be less of a bond.

Newcastle Online Safe For Work CSS
Last Updated Apr 29, 2016

« Reply #30 on: Tuesday 16 December 2014, 05:58:12 PM »
People who just come over and start talking at you despite the fact you're very obviously busy and most probably don't care for what they're about to say, especially as it's not of any importance to anyone at all anyway. If I have two headphones in and am typing rather fast and looking stressed, why would you start talking at me? And get however many sentences through before I point out I can't even hear what you have to say, let alone don't f***ing want to?!

So f***ing presumptuous, man. Just think first.
Gimme-gimme-gimme-gimme-gimme some Ganja!

TBG

• King of GIF. WHAT?
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday 16 December 2014, 06:06:05 PM »
You're so rude.
Benitez will be gone before the end of October.

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

• Boring James Milner
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday 16 December 2014, 11:08:58 PM »
The Chronicle using this image on twitter for their ambulance-related stories.

Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells f***ing rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

I was a pure creep when I was a kid tbf. Used to spunk in deoderant can lids too

Yorkie

• C'mTA
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday 17 December 2014, 12:49:03 AM »
People who just come over and start talking at you despite the fact you're very obviously busy and most probably don't care for what they're about to say, especially as it's not of any importance to anyone at all anyway. If I have two headphones in and am typing rather fast and looking stressed, why would you start talking at me? And get however many sentences through before I point out I can't even hear what you have to say, let alone don't f***ing want to?!

So f***ing presumptuous, man. Just think first.

I'd been living with a lass for three or so months who'd sit next to me and stare at me with a smug smile until I asked her who the f*** she'd banged. Like I gave a s***.

I've never known a creature like her, mind, genuinely never met anyone like it. Everyone knows someone who simply talks about themselves - but not to this relentless degree. As the weeks passed I became convinced she actually had a screw loose. No one gave a s*** about one single utterance she ever made (all about herself), yet she talked the most. She was a relatively advanced pole dancer, right, and also referred to herself 'The Unit Stripper' (the house was called the 'unit')... and one time I had a personal special occasion; her gift to me was two free pole dancing lessons. I f***ing had them like but Jesus Christ I'd rather have had the pole inserted. The fact I was f***ing class at it only made matters worse and she never let up after that. Everyone in the town knew I was a pole dancer now.

This is the same lass who plugged herself into someone else's gig and proceeded to sing Little Lion Man, flat as a fart. Think I mentioned it a while back.

I could go on about this girl. I genuinely, genuinely have never known anyone like it. She used to constantly walk around in just her bra and pants and, I mean, whilst she wasn't hideous to look at - she wasn't particularly attractive. I was sleeping mid-afternoon after a couple of mega-shifts and she just burst into my room in this bikini that was several sizes too small and did the aforementioned smile and stare until I said something. I made some daft wet dream joke to pacify her until she f***ed off. Six hours later she was wandering around the unit still in this ridiculous two-piece.

Honestly, she was out of her mind. Even the dog hated her.

Disco

• Me watching Isaac Hayden
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday 17 December 2014, 12:52:45 AM »
:lol: (PM her deets)

« Reply #35 on: Wednesday 17 December 2014, 12:56:08 AM »
pics pics piiiicccsss

Newcastle Online Safe For Work CSS
Last Updated Apr 29, 2016

TaylorJ_01

• Nearly funniest poster 2015
« Reply #36 on: Wednesday 17 December 2014, 01:03:02 AM »
:lol: at all that
I am currently happy. Its weekend. Time to unwind after a stressful work days.

« Reply #37 on: Wednesday 17 December 2014, 01:03:11 AM »
At least the dog probably got his end away with her, unlike you by the sounds of it.

Yorkie

• C'mTA
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday 17 December 2014, 01:05:11 AM »
Nah man. She actually photographs pretty well after a quick browse. But just nah. A thousand times nah.

Yorkie

• C'mTA
« Reply #39 on: Wednesday 17 December 2014, 01:06:45 AM »
At least the dog probably got his end away with her, unlike you by the sounds of it.

Don't get me wrong, I briefly considered it a couple of times - cos it was right there, all the time. But like I say. If you knew her...

Thing is too - you just know it would never get forgotten. One of my mates there had a lapse and went all the way with her; she predictably turned into a psycho and wouldn't leave him alone. Burst into his room whilst he was with his new girlfriend n everything.

« Reply #40 on: Wednesday 17 December 2014, 01:12:08 AM »

Don't get me wrong, I briefly considered it a couple of times - cos it was right there, all the time. But like I say. If you knew her...

Thing is too - you just know it would never get forgotten. One of my mates there had a lapse and went all the way with her; she predictably turned into a psycho and wouldn't leave him alone. Burst into his room whilst he was with his new girlfriend n everything.

I only have this image now

Neil

• The stretched twig of peace is at melting point
« Reply #41 on: Wednesday 17 December 2014, 01:14:15 AM »
The fact I was f***ing class at it only made matters worse

:lol: :lol:
Thomas the Tank Engine is a f***ing c***.

Froggy

• Ok at Rocket League
  • You can't holt the Colts.
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday 17 December 2014, 09:34:58 AM »
The fact I was f***ing class at it only made matters worse

:lol: :lol:

Definitely the best part of the whole thing. :lol: :lol:
14-2 for the Colts this season. I can feel it.

« Reply #43 on: Wednesday 17 December 2014, 09:37:15 AM »
Stop calling your house The Unit, man. :lol:
{o,o}
|)__)
-“-“-

Troll

• Book Wanker
« Reply #44 on: Wednesday 17 December 2014, 09:44:27 AM »

I didn't know it was possible for a still image to induce an epileptic fit.

« Reply #45 on: Wednesday 17 December 2014, 09:44:33 AM »
People talking about things like they've always been a thing. I've heard loads of people banging on about Michael Kors stuff as if they've always wanted it. Nar, it's overpriced and it's in town, therefore you now want it. See also, people jumping on the 'I've always wanted Dr Martens' bandwagon.
{o,o}
|)__)
-“-“-

joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday 17 December 2014, 09:55:41 AM »
Nah man. She actually photographs pretty well after a quick browse. But just nah. A thousand times nah.

Aye, a quick browse :lol:

Deuce

• Book Wanker
« Reply #47 on: Wednesday 17 December 2014, 11:08:33 AM »

« Reply #48 on: Wednesday 17 December 2014, 11:35:51 AM »

I didn't know it was possible for a still image to induce an epileptic fit.

:lol: Right?
Never look down on someone, unless you're helping them up!

« Reply #49 on: Wednesday 17 December 2014, 11:58:34 AM »
Having a lush bath then a really messy s*** like an hour later.