Author Topic: Your Pet Hates  (Read 302473 times)

thomas

• NO's Best Foreigner - Participant
  • arf
Your Pet Hates
« on: Sunday 14 December 2014, 11:22:59 PM »
Cat people
« Last Edit: Tuesday 22 November 2016, 01:58:30 PM by thomas »

joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
Re: Your Pet Hates
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 14 December 2014, 11:23:28 PM »
Closed threads

thomas

• NO's Best Foreigner - Participant
  • arf
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 14 December 2014, 11:24:13 PM »
aww that was much better than my retro play.

« Reply #3 on: Sunday 14 December 2014, 11:35:13 PM »
I remember how the meaning of words began to change. I remember how different became dangerous.

Inferior Acuña

• (Grant) Geordie in Chicago
« Reply #4 on: Monday 15 December 2014, 04:27:44 AM »
Cat people

Non-cat people.

Suggests a certain lack of confidence and elegance.

« Reply #5 on: Monday 15 December 2014, 04:32:08 AM »

BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #6 on: Monday 15 December 2014, 06:11:23 AM »
Microwaves that constantly beep after they're done.  Yeah, I get it you f***ing prick.
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

« Reply #7 on: Monday 15 December 2014, 06:14:18 AM »
Microwaves that constantly beep after they're done.  Yeah, I get it you f***ing prick.

:thup:

Didn't even realise this was a thing until this year. gets right on my tits

Jill

• Don't really care what.
  • L'appel du vide.
« Reply #8 on: Monday 15 December 2014, 08:41:54 AM »

My washing machine does that pretty much every minute after it finishes. It's infuriating. I find myself yelling "I'll be there in a f***ing minute!" as if it's someone waiting at the front door. :lol:

BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: Monday 15 December 2014, 12:32:46 PM »
:lol:

It's awful.  It's especially awful at 4am, sterilising baby bottles.  So I have to put them in, then wait the 6 minutes before I can go back to bed so it's not beeping every minute for next three hours. :tickedoff:

Now, another pet hate.  When you're making important phonecalls, and someone says, "I'll phone you back in 30 minutes".  That was 75 minutes ago. :knuppel2:

Obviously wouldn't care if they just said get back to me by the end of the day, but I'm now in the position that I don't want to do anything that might mean I miss the call, whilst at the same time NEEDING to do something that'll make me miss the call. :frantic:
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

TBG

• King of GIF. WHAT?
« Reply #10 on: Monday 15 December 2014, 12:39:18 PM »
Old people fannying about when in Greggs. I know it's possibly their last meal but ffs hurry up.
Benitez will be gone before the end of October.

« Reply #11 on: Monday 15 December 2014, 12:46:31 PM »
Cat people

Non-cat people.

Well put.

Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • By the will of the people - freedom is ours again.
« Reply #12 on: Monday 15 December 2014, 12:49:50 PM »
I think men with cats always tend to be a bit creepy and needy.

Jill

• L'appel du vide.
« Reply #13 on: Monday 15 December 2014, 01:03:13 PM »
Now, another pet hate.  When you're making important phonecalls, and someone says, "I'll phone you back in 30 minutes".  That was 75 minutes ago. :knuppel2:

Obviously wouldn't care if they just said get back to me by the end of the day, but I'm now in the position that I don't want to do anything that might mean I miss the call, whilst at the same time NEEDING to do something that'll make me miss the call. :frantic:

Similarly, asking for something in a phone call and someone says they'll email it now.. then waits ages before doing so. If you're going to email it in an hour, say so on the phone so I'm not waiting around for it.

Shay's Given Tim Flowers

• Stephen f***ing Hawkinson
« Reply #14 on: Monday 15 December 2014, 01:04:31 PM »

EDIT: Oh but doesn't Branks have one?

« Reply #15 on: Monday 15 December 2014, 01:20:26 PM »

Cats are independent creatures, wrong pet to have if you're needy.

Creepy I'll give you.  :saylor:

« Reply #16 on: Monday 15 December 2014, 01:52:55 PM »

EDIT: Oh but doesn't Branks have one?

:lol: Yes, I have a cat. My girlfriend got it, but I love cats. Always had one growing up. She's a little toe-rag cat, like. Would kick your head right in.
I remember how the meaning of words began to change. I remember how different became dangerous.

Fugazi

• Give us hell, Quimby!
« Reply #17 on: Monday 15 December 2014, 03:35:20 PM »
I like cats but a single man living on his own with a cat probably sends out the wrong message, plus i'm 2 floors up so the poor f***er would have to make do with never going outside.
NE28

« Reply #18 on: Monday 15 December 2014, 03:55:32 PM »
Cat people

Non-cat people.

:lol: How come?
Never look down on someone, unless you're helping them up!

Ronaldo

• And meet priests YOU want to know.
« Reply #19 on: Monday 15 December 2014, 04:12:18 PM »
What if they have an allergy or an apartment several floors up?

BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: Monday 15 December 2014, 04:18:17 PM »
I like cats but a single man living on his own with a cat probably sends out the wrong message, plus i'm 2 floors up so the poor f***er would have to make do with never going outside.

I thought that was the norm for people living in a city?  Literally don't know anyone that lets their cats out, and a few of my mates live on groundfloors.  Too many nasty c***s, would be worried sick. 

Fugazi

• Give us hell, Quimby!
« Reply #21 on: Monday 15 December 2014, 04:21:19 PM »
I see loads of cats knocking about the streets near mine, I am 4 miles outside of the city centre though.

Fair point about them safer indoors though.
NE28

« Reply #22 on: Monday 15 December 2014, 06:41:11 PM »
New Tapatalk update is pure eye aids.

« Reply #23 on: Monday 15 December 2014, 08:05:43 PM »
Cats are pretty cool but I'm allergic so can't deal with 'em.

Dogs are far better mind.
Before that why didn't the Wigan fans just walk the the Stewart's, the Stewart's only went up to the touchline, their was a big gap between the end of the Stewart's and the stand they could have walked through.
God man replacement's don't have to 100% of best to 100% of a replacement.
The are both white, both intellects, both middle class, both the typical 'people who would have thought could never do such a thing ', all traits of a Psychopath.

Jill

• L'appel du vide.
« Reply #24 on: Monday 15 December 2014, 08:10:18 PM »
I wouldn't wish harm on a cat but I do find them pretty pointless. I'd love a dog.