Newcastle v Liverpool 1/11/2014 - 12:45 (Live on BT Sports 1)

Guest neesy111

Guest neesy111

Liverpool posed a lot of fret against Hull, although the they lacked goals. Can't see us withstanding them, but somehow we are in form so you never know.

Depends on the tactics and line-up we play.

I would go with:

Krul

Janmaat  Taylor  Colo  Haidara

Tioté

Sissoko 

Cabella                        Aarons

Perez

Cissé

Maybe start Abeid instead of Tioté, if not now then in our next game. But wor Jack and Tioté will start no matter what :(

I would go for:

-----------------Krul---------------------

Janmaat----Taylor-----Colo-------Haidara

---------Colback-----Tiote--------------

Obertan--------Sissoko---------Aarons

------------------Cisse---------------

I would go with:

Krul

Janmaat  Taylor  Colo  Haidara

Tioté

Sissoko 

Cabella                        Aarons

Perez

Cissé

Maybe start Abeid instead of Tioté, if not now then in our next game. But wor Jack and Tioté will start no matter what :(

Like it but Colback will play as you mention.

We'll probably win tbh. Great time to play Liverpool, as with Spurs and Man City.

They're away to Real Madrid on Tuesday but have had an extra day to prepare for this.

I can't really see us winning again and we are threadbare so think a draw is the very best we can hope for.

I thought we would beat Spurs and City but not so sure about this.  Depends alot on how Pardew responds to 3 good results.  If he keeps the momentum up and allows us to be more forward thinking in our approach I think another win is definately possible.

Not sure Madrid is really going to be on their mind as based on the last result against them, I doubt they are expecting too much from the reverse fixture.  This weekend will be more important to them IMO.

Been trying to name a preferred XI for this and I've came up with 4 different ones. Not got a clue. Probably

Krul

Janmaat

Haidara

Coloccini

Taylor

Abeid

Sissoko

Aarons

Cabella

Obertan

Cisse

But Colback is a gimme, and got valid claims for Sammy, Perez & Riviere at the minute.

Guest Roger Kint

We are going to be brought down to earth with a nasty bump. Last night aside much of the past few games dont give me much confidence and we have rode our luck a fair bit this season. Expect Balotelli to find his feet in a 3-0 away win