Toby Alderweireld

Yaron

Guest chopey

Ashley goes drinking on a Sunday so he will probably get drunk and recklessly sell a couple of purples and then wake up about 5 past 11 on Monday night with one wimpy text message off pardew begging for help

I've never been impressed by this guy for Atletico. Probably down to not consistently getting games but looked very raw every time. With that said, even the Mona Lisa painting would be a better defender than what we've got now so I'd welcome him with open arms. 

I've never been impressed by this guy for Atletico. Probably down to not consistently getting games but looked very raw every time. With that said, even the Mona Lisa painting would be a better defender than what we've got now so I'd welcome him with open arms.

He's a CB that has been deployed as an emergency cover at fullback tbf.

Not surprising he struggled.

He's a CB that has been deployed as an emergency cover at fullback tbf.

Not surprising he struggled.

Definitely not when I've seen him. For Atletico he played CB for most of the games I saw him while he plays as fullback for the national team. Honestly can't remember seeing him start at fullback for Atletico.