Author Topic: Always Sunny/The Mick  (Read 44502 times)

Re: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
« Reply #25 on: Saturday 22 June 2013, 06:10:25 PM »

Roxy was f***ing incredible.

« Reply #26 on: Saturday 22 June 2013, 06:11:07 PM »
Love this show, though I think it has got slightly worse the last couple of seasons. Still brilliant though.

All the characters are really good, though Charlie has got to be my favourite.

:lol:

« Reply #27 on: Saturday 22 June 2013, 06:12:35 PM »
I love how Frank is obsessed with trash too. Outside of the time when he became a full blown bum and lived in the trash, two moments stand out for me. What he cut his hand and asked Dee to hand him a piece of trash to cover it, and when he told the gang that he wanted to be thrown in to the trash when he dies. :lol:
“What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.” - Sir Bobby Robson

« Reply #28 on: Saturday 22 June 2013, 06:14:28 PM »

« Reply #29 on: Saturday 22 June 2013, 06:14:56 PM »
I love how Frank is obsessed with trash too. Outside of the time when he became a full blown bum and lived in the trash, two moments stand out for me. What he cut his hand and asked Dee to hand him a piece of trash to cover it, and when he told the gang that he wanted to be thrown in to the trash when he dies. :lol:

:lol: When he nearly killed Cricket in the ring.

« Reply #30 on: Saturday 22 June 2013, 06:16:36 PM »
Love this show, though I think it has got slightly worse the last couple of seasons. Still brilliant though.

:lol: Yeah? I thought this last season was one of the best, tbh. They did some interesting stuff. The Ponderosa Massacre episode is a f***ing classic.

They're really hinting that Dennis is probably a serial killer, too. Really laying it on thick.

Deuce

• Book Wanker
« Reply #31 on: Saturday 22 June 2013, 06:17:23 PM »
Last season was epic. The season before, with Fat Mac, was really hit or miss.

« Reply #32 on: Saturday 22 June 2013, 06:18:55 PM »

:lol: Liked that season too! The episode where they're stuck in that house and Frank is going apeshit with the whip.

« Reply #33 on: Saturday 22 June 2013, 06:20:10 PM »
Yeah will have to give it another watch through I suppose. I watched up to season 6 I think on Netflix in a few weeks, and then watched the later ones a couple months after when they were added. Might be looking back too fondly perhaps. Emphasis on the 'still brilliant' though. Love it.

Deuce

• Book Wanker
« Reply #34 on: Saturday 22 June 2013, 06:20:58 PM »

:lol: Liked that season too! The episode where they're stuck in that house and Frank is going apeshit with the whip.

That was one of my favorite episodes. :lol:

"I'm gonna whip that little bitch in the face."

"Dee your breath is dogshit"

"You said you'd been in and out like a demon's whisper."

« Reply #35 on: Saturday 22 June 2013, 06:23:37 PM »
That episode where Frank makes them dig up their dead mother. :lol:
“What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.” - Sir Bobby Robson

« Reply #36 on: Saturday 22 June 2013, 06:26:59 PM »
Glad that this gets some love, Charlie Kelly is one of the greatest characters ever.

Last season was a big rebound, in my opinion, I had started to worry that they were running out of steam. Dennis just took things to another level.

« Reply #37 on: Saturday 22 June 2013, 06:27:46 PM »

That was one of my favorite episodes. :lol:

"I'm gonna whip that little bitch in the face."

"Dee your breath is dogshit"

"You said you'd been in and out like a demon's whisper."

:lol: Dee's breath.

Deuce

• Book Wanker
« Reply #38 on: Saturday 22 June 2013, 06:43:17 PM »
Glad that this gets some love, Charlie Kelly is one of the greatest characters ever.

Last season was a big rebound, in my opinion, I had started to worry that they were running out of steam. Dennis just took things to another level.

The Implication, man. :lol: My absolute favorite clip from any show.

Sexual Predator Dennis is top class.

« Reply #39 on: Saturday 22 June 2013, 06:47:15 PM »

CFlan

• Hey, sprechen ze talk?
« Reply #40 on: Saturday 22 June 2013, 06:50:18 PM »
Date: So what do you do?
Charlie: I'm a full on rapist.
Date: Philantrapist?
 :lol: :lol:

Deuce

• Book Wanker
« Reply #41 on: Saturday 22 June 2013, 06:50:23 PM »
Absolute dogshit quality, but I love this clip :lol:

« Reply #42 on: Saturday 22 June 2013, 06:53:08 PM »

CFlan

• Hey, sprechen ze talk?
« Reply #43 on: Saturday 22 June 2013, 06:54:38 PM »
The episode where Dee and Denis get hooked on crack was amazing! The Gas crisis, when Charlie swallowes the blood capsules and projectile vomits all over his date! Damn it! I'm off to watch some episodes now!

« Reply #44 on: Saturday 22 June 2013, 07:00:36 PM »
The episode where Dee and Denis get hooked on crack was amazing! The Gas crisis, when Charlie swallowes the blood capsules and projectile vomits all over his date! Damn it! I'm off to watch some episodes now!

:lol: The vomit ep is the Roxy episode. Incredible f***ing episode.

http://www.videobash.com/video_show/charlie-vomits-on-his-date-47403

« Reply #45 on: Saturday 22 June 2013, 07:24:05 PM »
My favourite episode was probably the one with the s*** in the bed mystery. When you see the episode titled "Who Pooped The Bed", you know you're getting the goods.

Miercoles

• Northern California
« Reply #46 on: Saturday 22 June 2013, 07:32:20 PM »
Easily my favorite show of all time. Seen every episode loads of times. I even wrote a paper about Charlie (re: marxism / "charlie-work") for uni last semester.

« Reply #47 on: Saturday 22 June 2013, 07:34:08 PM »
Think it's above Curb, if I'm being honest.

Troll

• Book Wanker
« Reply #48 on: Saturday 22 June 2013, 07:34:59 PM »
No show has ever made me literally cry laughing before except this.

« Reply #49 on: Saturday 22 June 2013, 07:38:03 PM »
:lol: I laugh harder at this show than any other show. Regularly, too. At least once every ep some s*** will happen that sends me over the edge.