Author Topic: Vurnon Anita joins Leeds United  (Read 484326 times)

mofo

• Take it easy sir Bob.
Re: Vurnon Anita joins Leeds United
« Reply #7500 on: Thursday 20 April 2017, 07:52:28 PM »
What the f*** are you on about?? This was in the heat of the moment as i was so f***ing angry about the display, and absolutely gutted about how we performed,  lack of willingness and all that from everyone involved. And what the hell does this have to do with Anita anyway? :lol: Mong!

;D nothing. Just thought it was a ridiculous comment. You said my opinion was stupid. I actually never got to the Leeds game as I was away. Obviously my assessment was wrong..  :blush:
f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley you're a smelly cock.

« Reply #7501 on: Thursday 20 April 2017, 07:58:41 PM »
When did I say that your opinion was stupid?

Dave

• Administrator
« Reply #7502 on: Thursday 20 April 2017, 08:07:51 PM »
:ructions:

« Reply #7503 on: Thursday 20 April 2017, 08:14:35 PM »
Saw Carl Jenkinson linked this morning. Prefer the little fella.

Pilko

• Born with a heart full of neutrality
« Reply #7504 on: Friday 21 April 2017, 01:30:24 AM »
I think Rafa will be quite happy with Yedlin, Anita and Sterry as our right-back choices tbh. And whatever happens to Mbabu also.
"Does a struggling salesman start turning up on a bicycle? No, he turns up in a newer car. Perception." - David Brent

« Reply #7505 on: Friday 21 April 2017, 07:55:23 AM »
As a RB, one of the few players who didn't crumble during the relegation fight last season. He's a solid, balanced rightback when fit. Unless there's a wonderkid emerging in our youth set-up (to replace him, in rotation with Yedlin) we should stick with Anita.

He wasn't particularly good last season like. Happy to keep him on as back up because of his versatility but when everyone's fit he shouldn't be anywhere near the 1st team assuming we are in the PL.
Sunderland AFC - The club that knowingly played a paedophile

« Reply #7506 on: Friday 21 April 2017, 08:19:51 AM »
I think Rafa will be quite happy with Yedlin, Anita and Sterry as our right-back choices tbh. And whatever happens to Mbabu also.

I would have thought Anita could get himself a decent deal somewhere if he's out of contract. We'd have to offer him a similar package so Rafa would only do that if he thinks he's good enough to be first choice RB in the premier. I don't think he's ideal, but we've probably got more important areas we need to spend on so if he gets a new deal I'm okay with it.

« Reply #7507 on: Friday 21 April 2017, 08:35:45 AM »
I would give him another deal after Rafa came in back end of last season he was brilliant (Best Game was against Man City the 1-1 draw) and although we have yedlin now he is still a bit green and he does get forward well (not so much getting back as well as going forward) Anita gives you more stability and his versatility can be utilised more as no matter where he is put he does the job (would be putting him as a holding midfielder as opposed to Colback or even Hayden based on recent performances). Pardew, Carver and McClown couldnt get anywhere near the performances that he has had under Rafa. Valuable squad player......Dare i say it he is the modern day Aaron Hughes in my opinion.
“We can’t replace Gary Speed. Where do you get an experienced player like him with a left foot and a head?”

RIP Sir Bobby and Speedo!

« Reply #7508 on: Friday 21 April 2017, 10:09:41 AM »
As a RB, one of the few players who didn't crumble during the relegation fight last season. He's a solid, balanced rightback when fit. Unless there's a wonderkid emerging in our youth set-up (to replace him, in rotation with Yedlin) we should stick with Anita.

He wasn't particularly good last season like. Happy to keep him on as back up because of his versatility but when everyone's fit he shouldn't be anywhere near the 1st team assuming we are in the PL.

Nah - he played pretty well at right back last season.  Would be more than happy to have him and Yedlin was our RBs next season, given the need to strengthen elsewhere.  Shouldn't even be close to a priority.

The College Dropout

• The Look Of Satisfaction
« Reply #7509 on: Friday 21 April 2017, 12:40:34 PM »
Nobody would match his contract here. Offer a basic extension or tell him to bounce.

« Reply #7510 on: Friday 21 April 2017, 12:49:29 PM »
He is on about 50k apparently which is a bit steep. Would extend though just because we are going to need to change a lot already next season, not for too many years though.

huss9

• heathen
« Reply #7511 on: Friday 21 April 2017, 01:18:58 PM »
He is on about 50k apparently which is a bit steep. Would extend though just because we are going to need to change a lot already next season, not for too many years though.

would extend but not for £50k a week
john gibson in the chronicle this afternoon;
"John Carver has talked of playing two up top in an effort to score goals, tactically be more direct to grind out points, and just about every other possibility known to man or beast. They are the ramblings of a drowning desperado."

« Reply #7512 on: Friday 21 April 2017, 03:21:47 PM »

Nah - he played pretty well at right back last season.  Would be more than happy to have him and Yedlin was our RBs next season, given the need to strengthen elsewhere.  Shouldn't even be close to a priority.

We'll have to agree to disagree on that one.
Sunderland AFC - The club that knowingly played a paedophile

joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
« Reply #7513 on: Friday 21 April 2017, 03:31:21 PM »
We'll have to shift Gamez too and hope someone in Spain or wherever can match his wages

« Reply #7514 on: Friday 21 April 2017, 04:27:34 PM »

would extend but not for £50k a week

What do you think you are going to get for less than 50k in this day and age?

« Reply #7515 on: Friday 21 April 2017, 05:00:46 PM »
Shola

Newcastle Online Safe For Work CSS
Last Updated Apr 29, 2016

« Reply #7516 on: Monday 24 April 2017, 08:04:33 PM »
Legs have gone. Not that he had much pace to begin with.

« Reply #7517 on: Monday 24 April 2017, 08:14:44 PM »
Having his worst game for us ever as a RB. Unbelievably bad today, they keep targetting him :(

« Reply #7518 on: Monday 24 April 2017, 08:20:56 PM »
Non entity really. Colbackesque.

« Reply #7519 on: Monday 24 April 2017, 08:34:18 PM »
f*** me this guy is w***, out of position every single time. Get him off for Yedlin.

« Reply #7520 on: Monday 24 April 2017, 08:34:57 PM »
He's not even bothering to get back. No new contract for him I hope.

« Reply #7521 on: Monday 24 April 2017, 08:35:52 PM »
Have the mackems got his family locked up or something? Absolute pile of crap today.

« Reply #7522 on: Monday 24 April 2017, 08:38:05 PM »
Have the mackems got his family locked up or something? Absolute pile of crap today.

Maybe told he isn't getting a new deal

« Reply #7523 on: Monday 24 April 2017, 08:44:11 PM »
Actually concerned he's ill, or hungover, or concussed or something. Sommat's not right with him today at all.

Tiotes Witch Doctor

• Rafa judges you.
« Reply #7524 on: Monday 24 April 2017, 08:45:08 PM »
Think hes better than Yedlin in general but by christ he needs to come off today.