Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

First offer made by NUFC last week has been turned down by Ajax, according to his agent Harrie Lulofs. He knows the amount and understand it has been turned down, as it wasn't "irresistable". Ajax have made it clear to NUFC that Anita is not for sale, but are apparently expecting us to come back with an improved offer as we seem very keen.

Source: http://www.vi.nl/nieuws/222433/Ajax-wijst-eerste-bod-van-Newcastle-United-op-Anita-af.htm

First offer made by NUFC last week has been turned down by Ajax, according to his agent Harrie Lulofs. He knows the amount and understand it has been turned down, as it wasn't "irresistable". Ajax have made it clear to NUFC that Anita is not for sale, but are apparently expecting us to come back with an improved offer as we seem very keen.

Source: http://www.vi.nl/nieuws/222433/Ajax-wijst-eerste-bod-van-Newcastle-United-op-Anita-af.htm

Way to jinx things Sewelly!

Guest sicko2ndbest

There's something on Voetbalzone.nl about it being turned down as well

I translate it to

Ajax points bid from Newcastle United on Anita: 'I get it' Voetbalzone.nl Ajax does not wish to transfer from Vurnon Anita to England.

I translate it to

Ajax points bid from Newcastle United on Anita: 'I get it' Voetbalzone.nl Ajax does not wish to transfer from Vurnon Anita to England.

They've just taken it from VI. That site is just one of the many football rumour sites harvesting twatter and the likes..

Guest sicko2ndbest

I translate it to

They've just taken it from VI. That site is just one of the many football rumour sites harvesting twatter and the likes..

Thanks UB

What are your personal thoughts on the transfer? Probable? How much would you go to?

Guest bimpy474

Fuck that, another story on there said Tahiti beat New Zealand to qualify for some Tournament that i couldnt be bothered to read properly to be held in Brazil :D

I translate it to

Thanks UB

What are your personal thoughts on the transfer? Probable? How much would you go to?

As I've said in the transfer rumours thread earlier I'm probably biased as I loathe Ajax, but I don't rate him that highly. Having consulted an Ajax forum they certainly seem to like him though, so maybe I should put the blinkers off with regards to him. They're talking about not letting him go for under 15 million euros though, so if Ajax genuinely don't want to sell I can't see us shelling out the money required to bring him in, and (as far as I am concerned) rightfully so.

f*** that, another story on there said Tahiti beat New Zealand to qualify for some Tournament that i couldnt be bothered to read properly to be held in Brazil :D

Confererations cup. You'll be very happy if England manage to qualify for that tournament as well.. ;)

Guest sicko2ndbest

I translate it to

Thanks UB

As I've said in the transfer rumours thread earlier I'm probably biased as I loathe Ajax, but I don't rate him that highly. Having consulted an Ajax forum they certainly seem to like him though, so maybe I should put the blinkers off with regards to him. They're talking about not letting him go for under 15 million euros though, so if Ajax genuinely don't want to sell I can't see us shelling out the money required to bring him in, and (as far as I am concerned) rightfully so.

At 15m euros there is not a cat in hells chance of it happening.

Guest bimpy474

f*** that, another story on there said Tahiti beat New Zealand to qualify for some Tournament that i couldnt be bothered to read properly to be held in Brazil :D

Confererations cup. You'll be very happy if England manage to qualify for that tournament as well.. ;)

Tahiti v England mmmmmmmmmmmm...tahititiiiiii..........

Guest bimpy474

Anita Harris in that Carry on Doctor film looked lovely the other day, very nice when she was young like.

Somewhere between 5-10 mil wasnt it? Sure thats what the agent said.

I've not read any concrete figures. The agent has told VI that he knows the amount and understands why Ajax turned it down, so it's safe to assume we're not even close/trying it on..