Author Topic: What mood are you in?  (Read 415308 times)

Re: What mood are you in?
« Reply #50 on: Wednesday 7 March 2012, 10:17:20 PM »
Sounds s*** man. What is it that's up with your back?
I remember how the meaning of words began to change. I remember how different became dangerous.

Mr. Snrub

• Messi
« Reply #51 on: Thursday 8 March 2012, 07:22:31 AM »
Been up all night with ths s***s and proper bad stomach pains

Rest of the week off.  :yao:

Re: Re: What mood are you in?
« Reply #52 on: Thursday 8 March 2012, 07:41:31 AM »
No idea, as my MRI scan yielded no results.

Basically my back and neck are in constant pain and it hurts to do basic stuff like carrying a bag of shopping. Also I have constant pins and needles down my right arm, which has also happened since the back/neck pain.
"Elsewhere, at worst, modern commercial football could be seen as the mall rather than the circus; insidiously bland, decaffeinated and pre-packed, its relentless formulaic repetition an instrument for disabling consciousness rather than manipulating it."

David Goldblatt

« Reply #53 on: Thursday 8 March 2012, 12:09:57 PM »
No idea, as my MRI scan yielded no results.

Basically my back and neck are in constant pain and it hurts to do basic stuff like carrying a bag of shopping. Also I have constant pins and needles down my right arm, which has also happened since the back/neck pain.

You ever been to a chiropractor? I used to have horrific back pains, mainly due to nothing more than an imbalance in the muscles around my back and neck, basically pulling on the spine as I grew as a kid an just in general later on. Did absolute wonders for me. Over a period of time he 're-arranged' my back. Starting off a couple of times a week and then less and less over time, correcting my spine I suppose. I stopped going a while ago now and its getting worse and worse again.

Yours may be something totally different, like. But the general health of my back, especially my upper spine, shoulder blades and neck, contributes to loads of other things.

They are canny expensive depending where you go, probably £30 a session now. But if it works for you its proper worth it. May be worth popping along for an initial consultation.
I remember how the meaning of words began to change. I remember how different became dangerous.

Kasper

• Best Penguin
  • Hello. Nice to meet you.
« Reply #54 on: Thursday 8 March 2012, 03:14:21 PM »
Incredibly happy  :)

Just got the news that I got a summer job at the biggest tv company in Finland doing tv program planning
That's right. I said it. I meant it. I'm here to represent it.

Newcastle United FC - The Animated Series

Ian W

• plus d'argent, plus de problemes
« Reply #55 on: Thursday 8 March 2012, 03:15:46 PM »
Nice!

:thup:

Sophie S

« Reply #56 on: Thursday 8 March 2012, 10:40:02 PM »
Annoyed like hell. I just booked the wrong flights today and f***ing Ryanair wants to charge me £120 for rebooking them to 3 days earlier.

GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • Who's REALLY pulling the strings?
« Reply #57 on: Thursday 8 March 2012, 10:42:43 PM »
Annoyed like hell. I just booked the wrong flights today and f***ing Ryanair wants to charge me £120 for rebooking them to 3 days earlier.

Lesson: Boycott Ryanair in future. :snod:
"Football violence will continue as long as they're shitting in our shoes and we're pissing in their Bovril" - Billy Connolly

madras

• Philosoraptor
« Reply #58 on: Thursday 8 March 2012, 10:47:06 PM »

Lesson: Boycott Ryanair in future. :snod:
another lesson, book the right dates.
Bullshitters misrepresent themselves to their audience not as liars do, that is, by deliberately making false claims about what is true. In fact, bullshit need not be untrue at all.

Rather, bullshitters seek to convey a certain impression of themselves without being concerned about whether anything at all is true. They quietly change the rules governing their end of the conversation so that claims about truth and falsity are irrelevant.

« Reply #59 on: Thursday 8 March 2012, 10:53:54 PM »
Another lesson, let the man sort it out.

Sophie S

« Reply #60 on: Thursday 8 March 2012, 10:54:54 PM »
Unfortunately, having family and friends outside the UK makes you quite dependent on Ryanair. I almost feel like giving one of my toes if I'd never have to deal with them again. Can't stand flying with them either, drops my mood into freezing temperatures.

Interpolic

• Drossbot 5000
« Reply #61 on: Thursday 8 March 2012, 10:56:41 PM »
You know with them w*****s that they're going to punish you for any mishap or inconvenience to them, mind.  They take pleasure in it, that's their business model.

« Reply #62 on: Thursday 8 March 2012, 10:57:33 PM »
A toe ain't owt big. Get it done. :thup:

Going to Toon on BA on Sunday was immense. May have been on it for only 45 minutes yet I was able to doze off (first time I've ever managed that on a flight), seats didn't feel completely s***, ridiculous amount of leg room. Just about made me content with the price jump I suffered just before booking the c***.

« Reply #63 on: Thursday 8 March 2012, 10:58:39 PM »
You fell asleep on a 45 minute flight? :lol:

Interpolic

• Drossbot 5000
« Reply #64 on: Thursday 8 March 2012, 10:58:59 PM »
:lol: Did think that like.

GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
« Reply #65 on: Thursday 8 March 2012, 11:00:10 PM »
You booked an onboard c*** as well?
"Football violence will continue as long as they're shitting in our shoes and we're pissing in their Bovril" - Billy Connolly

« Reply #66 on: Thursday 8 March 2012, 11:02:13 PM »
When you've worked from half 5 'till 3am and then head straight to Heathrow, you grab all the f***ing sleep you can. :lol:

Sophie S

« Reply #67 on: Thursday 8 March 2012, 11:04:48 PM »
Another lesson, let the man sort it out.
The man couldn't even tell me his full name as it is in his passport without checking.

As far as booking the right flight goes: I've tried my best, but being really rushed and the website coming up with a stupid error twice just didn't help it. Third time I just klicked through all the boxes on their sh*t website not noticing that I was redirected to my very original search terms from earlier, which was a flight for 3 days later.

£120 for nothing!  :rant:

madras

• Philosoraptor
« Reply #68 on: Thursday 8 March 2012, 11:05:26 PM »
You know with them w*****s that they're going to punish you for any mishap or inconvenience to them, mind.  They take pleasure in it, that's their business model.
still quite often the cheapest. never had a problem with then in the dozen or so times flying to dublin and belfast.
Bullshitters misrepresent themselves to their audience not as liars do, that is, by deliberately making false claims about what is true. In fact, bullshit need not be untrue at all.

Rather, bullshitters seek to convey a certain impression of themselves without being concerned about whether anything at all is true. They quietly change the rules governing their end of the conversation so that claims about truth and falsity are irrelevant.

AliGupter

• Biggest Fraud 2011
« Reply #69 on: Thursday 8 March 2012, 11:05:58 PM »
When you've worked from half 5 'till 3am and then head straight to Heathrow, you grab all the f***ing sleep you can. :lol:

I bet you fell asleep at the match too, f***ing tiny part time Southern t***.
Banned for 36 hours for his love of KFC, a hate crime covered up without a shred of evidence. We will never be defeated. :smugdog:

You really are an irritating little s***, Gupter. This place was SO much better before you showed up.

Biggest Fraud 2011
Winner:  AliGupter
Runner-up:  Nobody even came close

« Reply #70 on: Thursday 8 March 2012, 11:08:04 PM »

:alone:

GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
« Reply #71 on: Thursday 8 March 2012, 11:08:15 PM »

Thinly veiled homoerotic flirtation post.

Sophie S

« Reply #72 on: Thursday 8 March 2012, 11:09:39 PM »
Exactly. I once had to pay 50 quid because I didn't check in 4 h before the flight. I swear the stupid woman in blue was smiling twice as happy as usual.

AliGupter

• Biggest Fraud 2011
« Reply #73 on: Thursday 8 March 2012, 11:10:32 PM »

Thinly veiled homoerotic flirtation post.

:lol: You care about me far too much.
Banned for 36 hours for his love of KFC, a hate crime covered up without a shred of evidence. We will never be defeated. :smugdog:

You really are an irritating little s***, Gupter. This place was SO much better before you showed up.

Biggest Fraud 2011
Winner:  AliGupter
Runner-up:  Nobody even came close

Disco

• Me reading your posts
« Reply #74 on: Thursday 8 March 2012, 11:10:54 PM »
Never had a jot of bother with Ryanair. There is a reason you're paying £60 for a return flight to Spain or wherever. You know exactly what you're getting so act accordingly.