Author Topic: What mood are you in?  (Read 437723 times)

triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • I've had my fun and that's all that matters
Re: What mood are you in?
« Reply #14250 on: Friday 17 February 2017, 03:20:13 PM »
Good stuff IP, keep it up
"Lots of young fellas runnin' around in shorts, that's the kind of think you like looking at, and I bet you like that too, only you're probably imagining what they'd look like without shorts, you're sitting there imagining that with a big smile on your face, ya dirty fecker"

HTT

• tl;dr
« Reply #14251 on: Friday 17 February 2017, 07:46:09 PM »
Good stuff IP, you should be really proud of yourself and long may you continue to be sober. I seriously need to give up the drink for a good while. To at least go a month or so sober as it's getting out of hand at the moment.
Wee Hughie - the greatest centre-forward Newcastle United ever had

Dave

• Administrator
« Reply #14252 on: Friday 17 February 2017, 08:35:09 PM »
Wew. That year has flown by. Well done, IP, and all the best.

Absolutely. A year already, f***ing well.

Well done mate.

« Reply #14253 on: Friday 17 February 2017, 08:48:19 PM »
Aye well done IP  O0

« Reply #14254 on: Friday 17 February 2017, 09:46:04 PM »
Just echoing everyone else here, well done Neil. Can't imagine the willpower it's taken to get to here, congratulations mate.

« Reply #14255 on: Friday 17 February 2017, 09:52:12 PM »
Nice one man.

« Reply #14256 on: Friday 17 February 2017, 10:04:34 PM »
Yeah, okay, getting weirder.  Got a letter through from faux-cousin.  No-one gives a s*** about him [emoji38], he's got a funeral on Friday, not sure I could go but I know no-one else is.  I feel more sympathy for the would-be family member being left with all this, particularly as I am the sole beneficiary in his will. [emoji38] :blush:

Apparently the will is "on hold", because even the executor has passed on.   What to do?  :whistle:
Go. Could be a Brewster's Scenario. You never know.
So raise your fists and march around
Dont dare take what you need
I'll jail and bury those committed
And smother the rest in greed
Crawl with me into tomorrow
Or i'll drag you to your grave
I'm deep inside your children
They'll betray you in my name

Sleep now in the fire

newsted

• Everything Louder Than Everything Else. RIP Lemmy.
« Reply #14257 on: Saturday 18 February 2017, 02:04:32 AM »
Yeah, okay, getting weirder.  Got a letter through from faux-cousin.  No-one gives a s*** about him :lol:, he's got a funeral on Friday, not sure I could go but I know no-one else is.  I feel more sympathy for the would-be family member being left with all this, particularly as I am the sole beneficiary in his will. :lol: :blush:

Apparently the will is "on hold", because even the executor has passed on.   What to do?  :whistle:

Well, I can say that in England you present the D. Cert. of the executor and his/her executor(s)/trix/trices take(s) responsibility. You lot have defiant Scottish Law and do your own thing. Had a right f*** on when my Jockish dad croaked up in Northern Jockland with f***ing Sheriffs and s***. :lol: That was no help at all was it?

Might be able to help with paperwork. :dontknow:
:( For f***'s sake. What is the matter with people?

BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #14258 on: Saturday 18 February 2017, 02:36:11 AM »
I'm actually dreading it all.  Felt ashamed of myself for not going today, but this is a guy that abused my mother, as well as older brother and sisters.  I just felt like it would have been immoral and now find myself in the position of feeling guilty, either way.  Because of this guilt, I have this horrible feeling of "what if he was my dad and I've just let him pass on with no sense of duty to him?" 

Nearly broke down greeting earlier.  Which is in stark contrast to last Sunday when the police showed up and I found it hilarious and cool.

He used to, frequently by the way, lock them out the house.  Smashed my brother's bike to pieces when he brought it home and trailed mud everywhere.  Gubbed my mum a few times.  Best (worst?) I heard was, gluing the locks when he left to do some work overseas.  They came home from work/school, knowing he was gone, have a sense of relief for a bit, some respite, only to spend several nights at friends and neighbours houses whilst the police kicked the doors in and then they had to get them fixed.   They couldn't even stay together, they were dotted around all over the place, one sister at one friend's house, another elsewhere.  Must've been f***ing humiliating.  She moved to Canada during this period, f***ing c*** tracked her down and just made himself at home, she couldn't get rid of him.  Wasn't until she met my apparent father, who she met through a women's refuge.   He had a few people threaten him and tell him to leave her alone.  Very Glasgow.  He did leave, but then wouldn't get divorced for years.  I feel like I have to say some of this cause I don't want to be seen as some heartless c*** that just doesn't bother with his (fake?) father's death. 

In saying that, I had a right go at my mum earlier for putting his name on my birth certificate.  I've never cared, but this s*** has brought a lot of stuff up that I thought was buried for good. 

Anyway. I'll certainly be asking for your help when it comes, Newsted. :)
« Last Edit: Saturday 18 February 2017, 02:50:43 AM by BlufPurdi »
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

newsted

« Reply #14259 on: Saturday 18 February 2017, 03:17:40 AM »
I'm actually dreading it all.  Felt ashamed of myself for not going today, but this is a guy that abused my mother, as well as older brother and sisters.  I just felt like it would have been immoral and now find myself in the position of feeling guilty, either way.  Because of this guilt, I have this horrible feeling of "what if he was my dad and I've just let him pass on with no sense of duty to him?" 

Nearly broke down greeting earlier.  Which is in stark contrast to last Sunday when the police showed up and I found it hilarious and cool.

He used to, frequently by the way, lock them out the house.  Smashed my brother's bike to pieces when he brought it home and trailed mud everywhere.  Gubbed my mum a few times.  Best (worst?) I heard was, gluing the locks when he left to do some work overseas.  They came home from work/school, knowing he was gone, have a sense of relief for a bit, some respite, only to spend several nights at friends and neighbours houses whilst the police kicked the doors in and then they had to get them fixed.   They couldn't even stay together, they were dotted around all over the place, one sister at one friend's house, another elsewhere.  Must've been f***ing humiliating.  She moved to Canada during this period, f***ing c*** tracked her down and just made himself at home, she couldn't get rid of him.  Wasn't until she met my apparent father, who she met through a women's refuge.   He had a few people threaten him and tell him to leave her alone.  Very Glasgow.  He did leave, but then wouldn't get divorced for years.  I feel like I have to say some of this cause I don't want to be seen as some heartless c*** that just doesn't bother with his (fake?) father's death. 

In saying that, I had a right go at my mum earlier for putting his name on my birth certificate.  I've never cared, but this s*** has brought a lot of stuff up that I thought was buried for good. 

Well, holy f***, dude. I'm always here. Got an in with the f***ing sheriffs too. Yeehaw. f***ing Jocks. :lol:

Srsly, my old man said he didnae want a whean o folk greetin'. They didnae, they just praised the old c***. All good. A few drams. that's what he would have wanted. Buried on a hillside overlooking where he engineered the rigs. f***ing mint. \o

madras

• Philosoraptor
« Reply #14260 on: Saturday 18 February 2017, 08:31:05 AM »

I wouldn't go if I was you. Always hated this crap the way people go on after someones died, anyway what if he was your dad, he'd have been a t*** dad instead of just a t*** which makes him even worse.
Bullshitters misrepresent themselves to their audience not as liars do, that is, by deliberately making false claims about what is true. In fact, bullshit need not be untrue at all.

Rather, bullshitters seek to convey a certain impression of themselves without being concerned about whether anything at all is true. They quietly change the rules governing their end of the conversation so that claims about truth and falsity are irrelevant.

Dokko

• TT
  • Howay you robot radgies
« Reply #14261 on: Saturday 18 February 2017, 11:05:52 AM »
Cheers all, it has flew and dragged at the same time. This time last year I was checking into a detox unit with everything collapsing around me because of my drinking/using, in tears on my own in a grotty little room wondering how it had got to that stage. Tons has happened since, main thing being my dad dying but I'm so glad I was sober for the last 5 months of his life and beyond so I could be there for him and my mam and actually help out. Anyway I'm prattling on, can't help being in a reflective mood today. Thanks again.

Good stuff bud, well done. Your dad will have appreciated the effort and went knowing you'd pulled it around.  :thup:

Jill

• Don't really care what.
  • Pizza Life.
« Reply #14262 on: Saturday 18 February 2017, 11:50:34 AM »
Totally sad for a mate of mine, he's on battle number 3 with cancer and just had to go into hospital for palliative care. 6 weeks ago he was alright and now he is really bad and doesn't have long. Cancer is such a c*** man, top bloke and only my age too.

Trying not to dwell as he wouldn't want it but we're all a tad somber tonight.

He died yesterday. f*** off cancer.

• NUFC54
  • Remember the Cant.
« Reply #14263 on: Saturday 18 February 2017, 11:52:28 AM »
Sorry for you loss Jill :(
My name is 54, and this is my favourite forum on the internet.

BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #14264 on: Saturday 18 February 2017, 11:55:35 AM »
Sorry to hear that, Jill. :(
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

HTT

• tl;dr
« Reply #14265 on: Saturday 18 February 2017, 02:15:18 PM »
Sorry for your loss Jill and yes cancer can f*** off agreed!
Wee Hughie - the greatest centre-forward Newcastle United ever had

« Reply #14266 on: Saturday 18 February 2017, 03:15:51 PM »
Obviously, I'm speaking of a hypothetical world in which there is a greater club than Tottenham.

Robster

• in a lorry
« Reply #14267 on: Saturday 18 February 2017, 03:32:06 PM »
Sorry to hear that Jill :(
" Managers matter, but our manager is desperate for you, and his boss, to believe that they don’t. "
sackpardew.com

Deuce

• Book Wanker
« Reply #14268 on: Saturday 18 February 2017, 04:58:10 PM »
Totally sad for a mate of mine, he's on battle number 3 with cancer and just had to go into hospital for palliative care. 6 weeks ago he was alright and now he is really bad and doesn't have long. Cancer is such a c*** man, top bloke and only my age too.

Trying not to dwell as he wouldn't want it but we're all a tad somber tonight.

He died yesterday. f*** off cancer.

:( really sorry to hear that, Jill.

Shay's Given Tim Flowers

• Stephen f***ing Hawkinson
« Reply #14269 on: Saturday 18 February 2017, 05:17:47 PM »
My condolences Jill

B-more Mag

• Back to eastern Tennessee
« Reply #14270 on: Saturday 18 February 2017, 05:41:11 PM »
Thoughts are with you, Jill.

newsted

« Reply #14271 on: Monday 20 February 2017, 07:41:40 PM »
This: :frantic:

New MD called me in and said "You do nothing. You have two choices, redundancy package and a good reference, or we give you the required warnings and then sack you." f***ing meet the new boss, even worse than the old boss. I was the one that trained the c*** :lol:.

Me being me I went for option C, shut up, man, I do loads of work.

Him: Prove it.
Me: No problem.

This happens every few years, although this one's cranked it up a notch.

No need, man. f***.

« Reply #14272 on: Monday 20 February 2017, 09:20:47 PM »
What the f***?

Sleep now in the fire

« Reply #14273 on: Monday 20 February 2017, 09:33:33 PM »
f***ing hell, good luck mate.

« Reply #14274 on: Monday 20 February 2017, 09:38:30 PM »
I mean can he actually say that in those terms? Shouldn't you be logging this with someone now newsted? They can't f***ing tell you they're going to start giving you warnings in order to get rid of you like, that's bang out of order.

Sleep now in the fire