Author Topic: How do I move my itunes library to my new Galaxy S2, can it be done?  (Read 792 times)

How do I move my itunes library to my new Galaxy S2, can it be done?
« on: Monday 27 February 2012, 07:54:40 PM »
Howay then?

Re: How do I move my itunes library to my new Galaxy S2, can it be done?
« Reply #1 on: Monday 27 February 2012, 08:00:30 PM »
... do you not just go to the folder where your music is held on your computer, then drag and drop onto your phone?

If you were using NO SFW, you wouldn't see signatures whilst at work, so you wouldn't be reading this incessant drivel. It's about time you used NO SFW.

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 28 February 2012, 12:13:50 AM »
You can do yeah. Try using Kies maybe but I prefer good ol' drag and drop into the SII's media folder.

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 28 February 2012, 07:05:58 PM »
Aye, drag and drop is the easiest way to do it.

Alternatively you can use this: http://doubletwist.com/
Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal: "From impending tragedy to near-triumph via the most improbable route possible - 95 minutes that neatly encapsulate 130 years of football on this particular piece of grass. Newcastle, United, will never be defeated."

Sir Bobby Robson - What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses or the marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city.