Newcastle Utd vs Tottenham Hotspur - 16/10/11 @ 4pm - live on SKY

Anderson

Fucking international break.  :tickedoff:

Anyway, time to change things up a bit, our first real test of the season. Marveaux in for Obertan, Santon in for Raylor and Ben Arfa for one of the front two. Would happily take a draw, although I would like us to come out and look for a win.

Prediction, 2-2.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Unchanged team. 1-1.

Fucking hate international breaks. International football as a whole, boring as fuck.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Unchanged team. 1-1.

f***ing hate international breaks. International football as a whole, boring as f***.

Santon in for Raylor.

Obertan out too possibly

I don't think he'll change it personally.

simply cnt see pardew starting santon untill we lose a game. Same probs applies to ben arfa although if one of obertan/best/ba form drops at all then he will be in. But for what its worth i thought all 3 played very well first half.

They don't normally like coming up here.

Pardew has to find a way of incorporating Santon, Marveaux and Ben Arfa into the side.

If he does this, I'm confident that we'll beat them.

Lol you're all giving Spurs far too much respect. Get Santon, Ben Arfa and Marveoux starting and fuck them up from the get go.

3-1 Win.

I'm pretty much in agreement. If we keep the same side and go for a draw we'll probably end up getting beat. Why not send the big guns out and have a go at them live on sky?

What I have seen of Newcastle so far reminds me of Bolton under Allardyce, and its much more than a passing resemblance

Its a reasonable achievement so far, 7 unbeaten, but they havent been challenged and the Allardyce style of play will see them get results in those games. Sooner or later though it will hit a glass ceiling.

Off GG.

:kinnear: