Author Topic: The Tin Foil Hat Thread (aka Shh It's a Conspiracy Thread)(aaka Womble's World)  (Read 84852 times)

thomas and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Re: The Tin Foil Hat Thread (aka Shh It's a Conspiracy Thread)(aaka Parky's World)
« Reply #25 on: Monday 13 June 2011, 05:01:27 PM »
The Phantom Time Hypothesis
Quote from: wikipedia
The Phantom time hypothesis is a conspiracy theory developed by Heribert Illig (born 1947 in Vohenstrauß, Germany) in 1991. It proposes that there has been a systematic effort to make it appear that periods of history, specifically that of Europe during the Early Middle Ages (AD 614–911) exist, when they do not. Illig believed that this was achieved through the alteration, misrepresentation and forgery of documentary and physical evidence
Fairly easy to disprove with church records & historical records from other countries but there are people who believe this crap.

“What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.” - Sir Bobby Robson

ObiChrisKenobi

Re: The Tin Foil Hat Thread (aka Shh It's a Conspiracy Thread)(aaka Parky's World)
« Reply #27 on: Monday 13 June 2011, 06:31:34 PM »
Hold the album some distance away and observe her elbow, what will appear is the image of Paul McCartney’s profile.

Man, I love owt like this.  :lol:

« Reply #28 on: Monday 13 June 2011, 07:14:40 PM »
Oh I love conspiracies. I believe that Diana was murdered, Paul McCartney died and theres somthing fishy about the McCanns. However, I don't think the Queen is a reptile. Would love the moon landings to be staged though. What is the most in depth website to read up on conspiracies?

Really? :lol:

Aye. After his car crash he appeared to have a thinner, longer face. OK maybe I don't actually believe it, but I want to!

Revolution Number 9

• Pourquoi l'homme aye!
« Reply #29 on: Monday 13 June 2011, 07:37:12 PM »
The twin towers was a controlled demolition.

No it wasn't man. I'm partial to the odd conspiracy but that one is bollocks.
For mine I will say Spurs. She's generally entertaining and good to look at, but is inconsistent and thinks far too highly of herself. Creates far too much drama for someone of so little importance.

ObiChrisKenobi

« Reply #30 on: Monday 13 June 2011, 07:46:55 PM »
Oh I love conspiracies. I believe that Diana was murdered, Paul McCartney died and theres somthing fishy about the McCanns. However, I don't think the Queen is a reptile. Would love the moon landings to be staged though. What is the most in depth website to read up on conspiracies?

Really? :lol:

Aye. After his car crash he appeared to have a thinner, longer face. OK maybe I don't actually believe it, but I want to!

After reading that site above, I'm wanting to believe it as well! More inclined to believe that the Beatles are just messing with everyone though...

GeordieMessiah

• Forum Colossus
  • No. I don't believe it, either.
« Reply #31 on: Monday 13 June 2011, 07:49:23 PM »
Can someone who has a copy of Sgt. Pepper and a mirror carry out the following exercise and let me know the result please?

Place a small mirror halfway across the drum on the album cover...with the mirror facing/pointing towards Paul McCartney...

Apparently, there's a hidden message there...

Tell me what you see. I'd do it myself but I'm just on the way back from the pub after work and won't be home for another hour.
"Football violence will continue as long as they're shitting in our shoes and we're pissing in their Bovril" - Billy Connolly

Revolution Number 9

• Pourquoi l'homme aye!
« Reply #32 on: Monday 13 June 2011, 07:58:18 PM »
The Death Star attack was all a hoax. http://www.debunking911.com/questions.htm

It all makes sense now!
For mine I will say Spurs. She's generally entertaining and good to look at, but is inconsistent and thinks far too highly of herself. Creates far too much drama for someone of so little importance.

ObiChrisKenobi

« Reply #33 on: Monday 13 June 2011, 08:03:35 PM »
The Death Star attack was all a hoax. http://www.debunking911.com/questions.htm

It all makes sense now!

;D

Awesome.  :clap:

« Reply #34 on: Monday 13 June 2011, 08:11:35 PM »
Can someone who has a copy of Sgt. Pepper and a mirror carry out the following exercise and let me know the result please?

Place a small mirror halfway across the drum on the album cover...with the mirror facing/pointing towards Paul McCartney...

Apparently, there's a hidden message there...

Tell me what you see. I'd do it myself but I'm just on the way back from the pub after work and won't be home for another hour.

The fact McCartney is the only one standing front facing and the others are turned towards him is meant to mean he died. As well as him wearing no shoes on the Abbey Rd cover.

All bullshit obviously.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours.

Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
« Reply #35 on: Monday 13 June 2011, 09:28:10 PM »
Fake planes -

Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
« Reply #37 on: Monday 13 June 2011, 09:58:48 PM »
 :lol:

« Reply #38 on: Monday 13 June 2011, 09:59:51 PM »
Maudlin piano music means it's not complete and utter bullshit.

ObiChrisKenobi

« Reply #39 on: Monday 13 June 2011, 10:03:26 PM »
 :lol:

Holographic planes, that's awesome.

Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
« Reply #40 on: Monday 13 June 2011, 10:05:03 PM »
 :shifty:

« Reply #41 on: Monday 13 June 2011, 10:12:42 PM »
http://invanddis.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=5758

That whole forum is dedicated to the Paul Mccartney mystery :lol:
I really like Fenham Mag. Great guy and a very good poster.

ObiChrisKenobi

« Reply #42 on: Monday 13 June 2011, 10:16:53 PM »
Man, this Paul McCartney one is fast becoming my favourite conspiracy.  :lol: Can't believe I never really heard of it until now.

« Reply #43 on: Monday 13 June 2011, 10:27:49 PM »
Man, this Paul McCartney one is fast becoming my favourite conspiracy.  :lol: Can't believe I never really heard of it until now.

How do they explain his girlfriend/wife not noticing? Or the fact he recorded three albums after he was dead?

ObiChrisKenobi

« Reply #44 on: Monday 13 June 2011, 10:31:12 PM »

How do they explain his girlfriend/wife not noticing? Or the fact he recorded three albums after he was dead?

This is the best bit... he was replaced by a Scottish bloke that won a lookalike contest!  :mackems:

« Reply #45 on: Monday 13 June 2011, 10:34:52 PM »

After McCartney died, they replaced him with some guy who had recently won a 'Paul McCartney lookalike competition' who then took over as Paul. The Conspiracy Theorists think his real name was 'Billy Shears', hence 'Welcome Billy Shears'. They reckon loads of Lennon's lyrics since this are riddled with clues about this whole pa-lava, like I Am The Walrus (apparently a walrus is the symbol of death in some culture), How Do You Sleep etc.

f***ing nutters.

« Reply #46 on: Monday 13 June 2011, 10:35:34 PM »
OCK :angry:

ObiChrisKenobi

« Reply #47 on: Monday 13 June 2011, 10:36:17 PM »
Precognition.  :shifty:

Dave

• Administrator
« Reply #48 on: Thursday 16 June 2011, 08:32:01 PM »

Tremendous.

ObiChrisKenobi

« Reply #49 on: Wednesday 7 September 2011, 05:58:30 PM »
Anyone watch the 9/11 Conspiracy Files: 10 Years on the other day?