Author Topic: The Tin Foil Hat Thread (aka Shh It's a Conspiracy Thread)(aaka Womble's World)  (Read 89978 times)

Re: The Tin Foil Hat Thread (aka Shh It's a Conspiracy Thread)(aaka Womble's World)
« Reply #1700 on: Wednesday 23 November 2016, 11:25:25 AM »
/r/pizzagate, the subreddit designed to trawl through the emails and go "OMG, here someone says they'll need "like $60k of pizza for this meeting lol".  Nobody needs THAT much pizza.  Pizza doesn't really cost $60,000.  It must be code for child sex-slaves!  Here's the name of address of the pizza place, we need to take him out before the next satanic ritual" has been banned.  Which obviously confirms they were too close to the truth, if you read /r/conspiracy. 

thomas

• NO's Best Foreigner - Participant
  • 🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃
Re: The Tin Foil Hat Thread (aka Shh It's a Conspiracy Thread)(aaka Womble's World)
« Reply #1701 on: Wednesday 23 November 2016, 11:29:00 AM »
Really thought people were inexplicably talking about that old arsenal-manu incident again when the "pizzagate" term started making the rounds. :undecided: I am out of touch.

« Reply #1703 on: Monday 5 December 2016, 12:25:25 PM »
/r/pizzagate, the subreddit designed to trawl through the emails and go "OMG, here someone says they'll need "like $60k of pizza for this meeting lol".  Nobody needs THAT much pizza.  Pizza doesn't really cost $60,000.  It must be code for child sex-slaves!  Here's the name of address of the pizza place, we need to take him out before the next satanic ritual" has been banned.  Which obviously confirms they were too close to the truth, if you read /r/conspiracy. 

The entire conspiracy is just if I take these emails and substitute some of the words for entirely different ones, the context changes and there's a new meaning.  Well, no s***.

« Reply #1704 on: Monday 5 December 2016, 01:18:57 PM »
Alex Jones now trying to put out the fire he helped create

« Reply #1705 on: Monday 5 December 2016, 01:34:30 PM »
Guy who turned up with a gun at Comet has an IMDB page because he appeared in a low budget film once directed by his dad.  Proof, if any were needed, he's a professional crsis actor employed by Podesta, Clinto and Soros to make the citizen investigators closing in on the truth of pizzagate look bad.

« Reply #1706 on: Friday 13 January 2017, 05:46:24 AM »
WE CHOOSE TO GO TO THE MOON. Or do we?

I was born just after the moon landing and grew up with an unquestioned belief that man had indeed been to the moon. I was surrounded by people who shared the same belief. Following Star Wars, we all watched, in awe of mankind's achievements, as they launched the shuttle live on our school TV.

I don't remember how it happened but somewhere along the way, rumours began to spread that the whole thing might have been a hoax. A ridiculous idea but interesting enough to get my attention, and despite my unwavering beliefs I examined the arguments with an open mind.

At first it was like a bunch of crazy rednecks getting picked up by aliens, but the movement grew, and the arguments and more pertinently the evidence became more and more compelling, until i could no longer avoid the obvious truth:

Stanley Kubrick Faked the Moon Landing

AND we put a man on the moon.

You have to think that the govt. of the time, and NASA, would be aware of the possibility that the mission could be a disaster, and would have discussed the implications of broadcasting live to the world such a tragedy. Wise therefore to produce a film of the successful landing, that can be broadcast without worry.

Haz

• formerly known as Haswell
« Reply #1707 on: Friday 13 January 2017, 05:24:42 PM »
Nurse! He's out of bed again.
Drinking alcohol never solves anything. But neither does drinking milk.

It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll. I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
- William Ernest Henley

« Reply #1708 on: Friday 13 January 2017, 05:31:48 PM »
I'm not sure of that's a statement or a question.
Could it have feasibly climbed high enough to leave the atmosphere? ???

« Reply #1709 on: Saturday 14 January 2017, 08:27:23 AM »
I really do hate the moon landing conspiracies. The greatest achievement of our species to date and people want to take it away from us so they can feel like they're special and in the know.
“What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.” - Sir Bobby Robson

« Reply #1710 on: Saturday 14 January 2017, 11:13:48 AM »
It's one of the fundamental bellend tests.  'Do you believe the moon landings were a hoax?', 'Yes', 'Aight, bye then'.

thomas

• 🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃
« Reply #1711 on: Saturday 14 January 2017, 11:22:32 AM »
There's 3 levels of it that I've encountered

hoax theory entry level: I don't care why they did it, I just don't think the technology was possible back then.
hoax theory advanced level: It's a hoax so America could 'beat' the Russians or for other political reasons
hoax theory master level: It's a hoax because one of A) the Earth is actually flat and space travel is impossible, B) The earth is the firmament and heaven is above and mortals can't actually travel there or C) the motherships are already out there and wouldn't let us leave the atmosphere anyway.

Entry level folk can at least possibly be reasoned with

« Reply #1713 on: Wednesday 8 February 2017, 05:04:15 PM »
WE CHOOSE TO GO TO THE MOON. Or do we?

I was born just after the moon landing and grew up with an unquestioned belief that man had indeed been to the moon. I was surrounded by people who shared the same belief. Following Star Wars, we all watched, in awe of mankind's achievements, as they launched the shuttle live on our school TV.

I don't remember how it happened but somewhere along the way, rumours began to spread that the whole thing might have been a hoax. A ridiculous idea but interesting enough to get my attention, and despite my unwavering beliefs I examined the arguments with an open mind.

At first it was like a bunch of crazy rednecks getting picked up by aliens, but the movement grew, and the arguments and more pertinently the evidence became more and more compelling, until i could no longer avoid the obvious truth:

Stanley Kubrick Faked the Moon Landing

AND we put a man on the moon.

You have to think that the govt. of the time, and NASA, would be aware of the possibility that the mission could be a disaster, and would have discussed the implications of broadcasting live to the world such a tragedy. Wise therefore to produce a film of the successful landing, that can be broadcast without worry.

apparently if you watch the footage speeded up they move like there is normal gravity.

« Reply #1714 on: Wednesday 8 February 2017, 06:41:32 PM »
People will deny it, but you might be onto something there.

Did you get any further confirming that the Question Time banana lady was a remoaner plant?
"Newcastle is a strange club and I don't know what else you can say about them" - Ferguson.

« Reply #1715 on: Wednesday 8 February 2017, 06:44:14 PM »
People will deny it, but you might be onto something there.

Did you get any further confirming that the Question Time banana lady was a remoaner plant?

I spent the total of zero time looking tbh.

thomas

• 🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃
« Reply #1716 on: Wednesday 8 February 2017, 10:09:10 PM »
The real conspiracy is that if you slow down the video they seem to hang in the air even longer; the gravity on the moon was likely not even as strong as reported, so they sped up the film before release.

Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
« Reply #1717 on: Thursday 9 February 2017, 09:02:23 AM »
We did get to the moon but were told to leave by the resident aliens, who confiscated our footage.  So we had to fake the footage back on Earth.

BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #1718 on: Thursday 9 February 2017, 10:34:11 AM »
The real conspiracy is that if you slow down the video they seem to hang in the air even longer; the gravity on the moon was likely not even as strong as reported, so they sped up the film before release.

:lol:
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

BlufPurdi

• Administrator
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

« Reply #1720 on: Thursday 9 February 2017, 10:52:49 AM »
You'd have to be genuinely insane to believe the Kubrick fake moon landing theory, like. Room 237 is honestly the most intellectually insulting documentary I've ever seen up until I turned it off. If you take any of the stuff they put forward on board then you're f***ing bananas.
{o,o}
|)__)
-“-“-

BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #1721 on: Thursday 9 February 2017, 10:58:25 AM »
A Kubrick's Odyssey - The pinnacle of YouTube idiocy. 

It was enjoyable enough mind. :whistle:

« Reply #1722 on: Friday 17 February 2017, 12:11:42 PM »

« Reply #1723 on: Monday 6 March 2017, 06:32:50 AM »

First time I've heard of this conspiracy.
“What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.” - Sir Bobby Robson