Author Topic: Game of Thrones - The "No Kaizeros club"  (Read 242884 times)

Dokko

• TT
  • Uniting the Club 1 fan at a time
Re: Game of Thrones - The "No Kaizeros club"
« Reply #7425 on: Thursday 16 February 2017, 08:35:38 PM »
fuckity f*** f***..how on earth am I supposed to wait unti July for this? Then a week at a time. This is no good. I'm already getting GoT sweats waiting  :frantic:

Seriously though, it's been epic. So glad I picked this back up, best tv show in a long time, one of the best ever no doubt about it. The hype, the interest I get it now, I'm sorry for all those rolled eyes as people got excited and giddy, p*ssed at spoilers and went out and bought hordor door stops...I get you now.

Dokko

• TT
« Reply #7426 on: Thursday 16 February 2017, 08:38:46 PM »
Ps: 5 years and seriously no video games for this? Surely a skyrim mod is out there.

In production:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-game-of-thrones-adaptation-mod-for-skyrim

Froggy

• Ok at Rocket League
  • You can't holt the Colts.
« Reply #7427 on: Thursday 16 February 2017, 09:46:17 PM »
There's a telltale game series for it. I quite enjoyed it.
14-2 for the Colts this season. I can feel it.

« Reply #7428 on: Thursday 16 February 2017, 10:54:05 PM »
Ps: 5 years and seriously no video games for this? Surely a skyrim mod is out there.

In production:

There are mods for a couple of other games that are worth a look:

A Game of Thrones mod for Crusader Kings II is rather good, though it's basically a Littlefinger simulator with plots everywhere.

A Clash of Kings mod for Mount and Blade: Warband isn't bad if you like a lot of hack & slash but there's basically no storyline to it, pick a side and ruthlessly massacre everyone else.  The dev is a prick though.

Yorkie

• C'mTA
« Reply #7429 on: Thursday 16 February 2017, 10:56:44 PM »
fuckity f*** f***..how on earth am I supposed to wait unti July for this? Then a week at a time. This is no good. I'm already getting GoT sweats waiting  :frantic:

Seriously though, it's been epic. So glad I picked this back up, best tv show in a long time, one of the best ever no doubt about it. The hype, the interest I get it now, I'm sorry for all those rolled eyes as people got excited and giddy, p*ssed at spoilers and went out and bought hordor door stops...I get you now.

Obvious suggestion but give the first book a try. It basically follows the first season to the letter; and gives you the time to digest and understand the heritage of the GoT world that binging doesn't allow for.

jdckelly

• Book Wanker
« Reply #7430 on: Thursday 16 February 2017, 10:59:50 PM »

In production:

like froggy said theres a telltale game which is meh and a game for ps3/360 which is s**** (but allegedly the storys good, wouldn't know because the gameplays so s***)

« Reply #7431 on: Thursday 16 February 2017, 11:03:59 PM »
The Crusader Kings 2 GoT mod is outrageous, but :lol: it's still CK2.

Troll

• Book Wanker
« Reply #7432 on: Friday 17 February 2017, 07:05:43 AM »

:yao: July. 

:lol:  I had to wait eleven years to find out what happened to Tyrion after he fled King's Landing. 

Dokko

• TT
« Reply #7433 on: Friday 17 February 2017, 12:28:55 PM »
I picked the Ck mod back up. Last time I had it I'd never seen an episode or played ck. Started it up, executed Jamie lannister then realised I haven't got a clue wtf am doing in ck and realised why I stopped playing it after the first attempt.

Telltales, can take or leave em. Did some of the walking dead one, bttf was s****. Not sure.

Reading hmmm...i like the idea, but it usually ends up with me asleep after 5mins.

James

• Book Wanker Wannabe
« Reply #7434 on: Friday 17 February 2017, 08:54:07 PM »
I picked the Ck mod back up. Last time I had it I'd never seen an episode or played ck. Started it up, executed Jamie lannister then realised I haven't got a clue wtf am doing in ck and realised why I stopped playing it after the first attempt.

Telltales, can take or leave em. Did some of the walking dead one, bttf was s****. Not sure.

Reading hmmm...i like the idea, but it usually ends up with me asleep after 5mins.

In that case just watch the shows again from episode 1 onwards. Certain scenes can be better appreciated better second time around, and you can watch some characters e.g Ned Stark dig their own grave.
I looked into the eye of the Island and what I saw was beautiful.

joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
« Reply #7435 on: Friday 17 February 2017, 09:53:03 PM »
Walked past this bloke today on Northumberland Street, didn't realise he lived in Newcastle

« Reply #7436 on: Friday 17 February 2017, 10:13:20 PM »
Walked past this bloke today on Northumberland Street, didn't realise he lived in Newcastle

Maybe he's developed a thing for ancient walls?

« Reply #7437 on: Saturday 18 February 2017, 03:07:15 AM »

Maybe he's developed a thing for ancient walls?
Or b******s.