Free Agents?

Crumpy Gunt

Says the person who backed the idiot manager. The "useless bastards" seemed to be going along nicely before this clown rolled up.

You do realise we've won 3, drawn 2 & lost 3 under him in the league yeah? That's pretty much the rate we'd been going all season.

Totally worth it then. :lol:

Says the person who backed the idiot manager. The "useless bastards" seemed to be going along nicely before this clown rolled up.

You do realise we've won 3, drawn 2 & lost 3 under him in the league yeah? That's pretty much the rate we'd been going all season.

Reckon that rate will sustain until the end of the season do you?

I think we'll win another 5 games.

Totally worth it then. :lol:

Ok then it's better than what we were averaging but I wasn't going to turn this into a Pardew/Hughton argument. And considering 2 of the defeats were against teams in the top 5, I think that's better than expected.

Guest toonlass

Really? Who are we going to beat?

Really? Who are we going to beat?

Birmingham, Blackpool, Wolves, WBA & Bolton.