Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

The club may well cash in today on Carroll but this could have really negative implications for this summer's season tickets. The popular 3 year deal is up, generally speaking people have less disposable income at the moment, and people are increasingly fed up with Ashley who has even by his embarassing standards has hit new depths this season. Furthermore, the price of tickets will almost certainly go up.

Will anyone be choosing not to renew?

Guest toonlass

I'm definitely cancelling the bairns season ticket, she says she doesn't want to go back, and I don't blame her. Mine, I'm still thinking about.

Guest neesy111

I'm definitely cancelling the bairns season ticket, she says she doesn't want to go back, and I don't blame her. Mine, I'm still thinking about.

Such a shame.

It's £100 cheaper for me to renew the bairns ticket whether she uses it or not (she hasn't been much this season at all). I've renewed every year since 1982 so i'm not going to stop now.

Hmmm. I'm debating. I'll see where we are come the end of the season and i'll leave it until the last day possible to renew to see where i think we're heading. If the likes of Jose leave as well i think i'll top meself!

if we stay up i'll be renewing.

if we go down, i don't see it being worth it, i wont be able to make mid-week games like last season so it'll just be a waste of money and better for me to buy single tickets for weekend matches, although i might be a bit selective about how many i go to . will be sad to give up my season ticket after 10 years. 

Guest toonlass

Such a shame.

I know. After the relegation I managed to persuade her to keep going, now she says she is sick. She is 11 and when I told her Carroll had more than likely gone tonight she just looked at me and said, "I don't want to go to Newcastle anymore".

It's £100 cheaper for me to renew the bairns ticket whether she uses it or not (she hasn't been much this season at all). I've renewed every year since 1982 so i'm not going to stop now.

The bairns ticket is over £200 cos she is in the Leazes corner with me.

At one time, people believed buying a season ticket and a shirt meant putting more in the coffers and pushing us to be a better team.

We've been filling the ground better than most for years and it counts. for. fuck. all.

Such a shame.

I know. After the relegation I managed to persuade her to keep going, now she says she is sick. She is 11 and when I told her Carroll had more than likely gone tonight she just looked at me and said, "I don't want to go to Newcastle anymore".

That story makes me sad. Can't imagine what it must be like to experience all of this through a child's eyes.

I think the clubs attendances will drop quite significantly next season. The 3 year season ticket ends this summer doesnt it? I wonder how many people who bought that are going to renew, and how many decided even as long as 2 and a half years ago, that once those 3 years are up they wont be renewing.

Such a shame.

That story makes me sad. Can't imagine what it must be like to experience all of this through a child's eyes.

My nephew was in tears, he loved Carroll. Refused to acknowledge he'd not play for us anymore when I told him he'd be off, was a sad state of affairs. :( I feel guilty for practically forcing him to support NUFC from the day he was born. :lol:

Highly doubt I will be renewing mine, the main reason is due to lack of funds but stunts like today dont help either like. Anyone any idea on actually how many 3 year deals were sold? (I had one)

I was sold the KK dream so i bought one. Think he'd still be our manager if he was able to see out his 3 1/2 year contract.

Will see what the summer brings

Think that's the key tbh. People don't mind paying to watch good entertainment but if we are just spending enough on players to survive a season ticket isn't really good value. Let's see who we buy in the summer.