Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 72680 times)

Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #2150 on: Tuesday 6 December 2016, 10:06:42 AM »
It wasn't completely pointless no. Her big wabs bouncing around when she ran was sort of entertaining.

« Reply #2151 on: Tuesday 6 December 2016, 10:09:13 AM »
It wasn't completely pointless no. Her big wabs bouncing around when she ran was sort of entertaining.

:lol:

« Reply #2152 on: Monday 12 December 2016, 10:19:34 PM »
Bit better

« Reply #2153 on: Monday 12 December 2016, 10:24:58 PM »
Last 2 episodes have been alright as it's mainly been comic stuff.

« Reply #2154 on: Monday 12 December 2016, 11:18:33 PM »
7 episodes of same storyline episodes is just awful TV making. This one was all storylines cut into 1 episode. How it should be to keep the interest. Some awful scenes made ok by some better. It's so f***ing simple.

Reads like a telegraph...but still better written than TWD lot :lol:

I think they need to forget about the comics and just have fun with the no law no rules world they have at their disposal. Endless possibilities. The comics work as comics, where your imagination is the maker...but they haven't translated to TV IMHO. Negan just comes across as dumb.

This season has been utter tripe and they even managed to f*** up the cool reunion by overdoing the face shots. I mean...come on!
Never look down on someone, unless you're helping them up!

« Reply #2155 on: Monday 12 December 2016, 11:54:23 PM »
They could have compressed this whole half season in to 2 or 3 episodes.
Thier is not a word. "Their" is the correct spelling.

Win, Lose or Draw. NOT "Loose"!

« Reply #2156 on: Tuesday 13 December 2016, 12:01:18 AM »
Absolutely. It feels like they did that with this episode. "s***, we're finally losing them, what have we done?!?! Quickly....chop the rest of them into one episode. Oh, that's actually much better ."

:laugh:

BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #2157 on: Tuesday 13 December 2016, 02:45:56 AM »
Reading this thread is literally better than following the show.  Keep up the good work, guys. :thup:
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

« Reply #2158 on: Tuesday 13 December 2016, 12:14:46 PM »
Good episode, finally the group shows some guts.

« Reply #2159 on: Tuesday 13 December 2016, 01:54:23 PM »
Good episode, finally the group shows some guts.

I see what you did there. :)

I enjoyed the past two episodes but like others have said the 8 episodes could have been done over 4.
"Now who ya gonna run to?"

« Reply #2160 on: Tuesday 13 December 2016, 04:49:14 PM »

I only just caught up with this, but I'm shocked at people complaining about that episode. The writers trying to give her a WACKY personality was a complete waste of f***ing time, but her post-pregnancy tits careering all over the joint was without doubt the highlight of the entire season.
Newcastle Online Safe For Work CSS
Last Updated Apr 29, 2016

« Reply #2161 on: Tuesday 13 December 2016, 08:13:36 PM »

I only just caught up with this, but I'm shocked at people complaining about that episode. The writers trying to give her a WACKY personality was a complete waste of f***ing time, but her post-pregnancy tits careering all over the joint was without doubt the highlight of the entire season.

Eh ????? I thought you weren't a fan of big bouncy busoms

« Reply #2162 on: Tuesday 13 December 2016, 09:05:12 PM »
nah m8, I just don't like monstrously fat lasses caked in awful makeup, photoshopped to f*** and wearing corsets from 1995
Newcastle Online Safe For Work CSS
Last Updated Apr 29, 2016

ToonTastic

• Administrator
« Reply #2163 on: Wednesday 15 February 2017, 11:08:26 AM »
How was the return on Monday ? I've not watched it yet. This fact this hasn't been brought back to the top doesn't say much.

« Reply #2164 on: Wednesday 15 February 2017, 11:22:03 AM »
It was meh, and the fact that stupid king was in it made it laughable. The rest of the season is going to be building up to getting Negan. They'll suck the fun out of it. :lol:

There was a bit which included walkers, like. Pretty cool bit. You don't often see them in this, other than a random lone one whinging it's face off.

ToonTastic

• Administrator
« Reply #2165 on: Wednesday 15 February 2017, 12:38:57 PM »
Shame, I was expecting such a big start to these after they built up the details of each character so much.

« Reply #2166 on: Wednesday 15 February 2017, 01:29:08 PM »
Don't listen to me, though. Get it watched as you might think it was decent. It wasn't a bad episode in the scheme of TWD bad episodes. I got through it with no trouble.

TK-421

• Not at my Post
« Reply #2167 on: Wednesday 15 February 2017, 03:25:22 PM »
The bit with the cars and the cable was quite good.

And a little nod to 'Day of the Dead' (1985) near the beginning of the episode.
Claim to fame.... Han Solo stole my uniform.

BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #2168 on: Wednesday 15 February 2017, 08:08:07 PM »
Don't listen to me, though. Get it watched as you might think it was decent. It wasn't a bad episode in the scheme of TWD bad episodes. I got through it with no trouble.

Sorry like, everyone does go through that moment of "but surely it's just me finding this s****, right?"  Because it's so ridiculously successful.  I actually hate arguing to fanboys about it.  They wear the s*** like a suit of armor. 

I'm listening to you POOT. :thup:
« Last Edit: Wednesday 15 February 2017, 08:39:08 PM by BlufPurdi »
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

« Reply #2169 on: Wednesday 15 February 2017, 08:32:13 PM »

« Reply #2170 on: Wednesday 15 February 2017, 09:43:44 PM »

Sorry like, everyone does go through that moment of "but surely it's just me finding this s****, right?"  Because it's so ridiculously successful.  I actually hate arguing to fanboys about it.  They wear the s*** like a suit of armor. 

I'm listening to you POOT. :thup:

Agree with this. Wasn't a great episode but was a decent watch . Bit of a better pace than the first half of the season , but lets be honest that isnt hard :lol:

« Reply #2171 on: Wednesday 15 February 2017, 11:19:36 PM »
What annoyed me was every time someone spoke to the king they told him to join the fight against the Saviours. Next day he says no. That's purely to drag it out until he changes his mind. We're going to have half a season of Rick's group trying to recruit other groups to persuade them to join the fight.
Thier is not a word. "Their" is the correct spelling.

Win, Lose or Draw. NOT "Loose"!

« Reply #2172 on: Tuesday 21 February 2017, 12:28:41 AM »
Weird scrap-yard dudes, funky zombie, bit of progression. Not a bad episode.

« Reply #2173 on: Tuesday 21 February 2017, 11:37:53 AM »
Boring. Apart from the fight against spike zombie. How long till lezza tells Rick about the guns and girls?
arfa was dodgy player in the premiership, unreliable as a team player.  Mbiwa was a s*** defencer at this lvl.....santon was ok but not a world beater.

next crappy argument....

bowlingcrofty

• "Croft - steaming in once more"
« Reply #2174 on: Monday 6 March 2017, 10:06:42 PM »
Says a lot about the decline that this barely gets a post anymore. Another pile of s*** tonight.
The View from the ShiteSeats: http://www.shiteseats.co.uk
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/shiteseats
Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/shiteseats

It's where we were when we were s***...