Grandad says it's our little secret

Ishmael

Anyone else see this goals on sunday this morning? kevin blackwell was on and said this:

"Fans don't always know what goes on behind the scenes, and I won't say which player it was but we had a situation at the club where the player came to me at quarter past six, and we were putting the teamsheet in at quarter to seven, and he said "Gaffer, I can't play" so I said "look I'm putting the team sheet in, you better tell me why you can't play". I say "are you injured?" and he says "no". He said "Look gaffer, last night we were putting the baby to bed, we gave him a bath and the baby did something and we said "where did you learn that?" and he says "Grandad says it's our little secret". I left the player out, we win the game 3-0 and I get slaughtered for leaving that player out. And you can't say anything, now that is drastic...

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Anyone else see this goals on sunday this morning? kevin blackwell was on and said this:

"Fans don't always know what goes on behind the scenes, and I won't say which player it was but we had a situation at the club where the player came to me at quarter past six, and we were putting the teamsheet in at quarter to seven, and he said "Gaffer, I can't play" so I said "look I'm putting the team sheet in, you better tell me why you can't play". I say "are you injured?" and he says "no". He said "Look gaffer, last night we were putting the baby to bed, we gave him a bath and the baby did something and we said "where did you learn that?" and he says "Grandad says it's our little secret". I left the player out, we win the game 3-0 and I get slaughtered for leaving that player out. And you can't say anything, now that is drastic...

:lol: :lol: :lol: WTF.

:facepalm:  x Googol

He said they lost the game.

"Some of the lads weren't even born when I started playing. I get called grandad and all sorts and it makes you feel a bit old!"

Veteran striker Paul Furlong after netting his 200th career goal in Barnet's 1-0 win over Bournemouth.