Reds v Blues, October 16th before Wigan (h) -DO NOT FORGET YOUR £3 MATCH FEE

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NEXT SATURDAY - OCTOBER 16th, BLAKELAW.

Date: Saturday 16th October 2010

Venue: Blakelaw Park

Surface: 3G (astros, moulded studs, blades, No Metal)

Address: Cragston Avenue, Blakelaw, Newcastle

Postcode: NE5 3TS

Meet Time: 10:45am (changing rooms)

KO Time: 11:00am

Ref: Steve Catchpole

Confirmed

RED 13 players

Dr Venkman

N.U.T Chris + mate

Duffy

Gorilla

Disco

Niel

dinotheprehistoricgeordie

Slim

Heza

ObiChris

SEMTEX

Rocker

BLUE - 12 players

Greg

Peter

James G

Stu

QBG

Kezman

Yorkie

MKSC

Ash

Geordiecunny

Nick T

The Prophet

I'm in. Provisionaly, of course.

EDIT: Confirmation as early as possible please as travel will need to be sorted. Hopefully I'll get to stay out on the night if it's booked up early enough.

In.

EDIT: Confirmation as early as possible please as travel will need to be sorted. Hopefully I'll get to stay out on the night if it's booked up early enough.

MKSC if you or anyone else needs a place to crash or anything like that I can sort something out

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Away in Holland, so I'm out, sorry guys :( Free the bank holiday weekend before that though! :D

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Away in Holland, so I'm out, sorry guys :( Free the bank holiday weekend before that though! :D

Bring me some product back

:lol:

Oh, you're being serious aren't you  :undecided:

In.

MKSC if you or anyone else needs a place to crash or anything like that I can sort something out

Cheers Gaz, offers of somewhere to crash are always aplenty. You are all a really generous bunch and it's greatly appreciated. It's the travelling that costs the most. I stuck £50 in my car before leaving london and had to put another £80 in whilst in town and on the way back down. Neesy, The Regulars and QBG all chipped in but I was still well out of pocket. I reckon I'll be megabus-ing it up next time.

Provisional yes. Provided I'm not in a gutter somewhere in Liverpool as it will be my final freshers week and my only true but of freedom in 3rd year, but I'll probably make it up :)

Provisional yes. Provided I'm not in a gutter somewhere in Liverpool as it will be my final freshers week and my only true but of freedom in 3rd year, but I'll probably make it up :)

How early is that? In my 4 years in Manchester freshers week never started until the 3rd or 4th week of September.

Think the Bank Holiday weekend would suit me better as I'll be in NCL already, would also try and take the Sunday/Monday off and have a night out 'properly'.

Although it is Wolves (a). How many would be going to that: Greg? Gaz? NSG?