The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Hodgson is a great coach and a type of manager capable of getting the best out of the players but his style of play is dead boring! Most Pool fans can't take longer than a season I guess...

Guest Phil K

Hodgson is a great coach and a type of manager capable of getting the best out of the players but his style of play is dead boring! Most Pool fans can't take longer than a season I guess...

Liverpool fans believe if they're not Premier champions every year and Champs league winners every other year, then they're not getting "what they deserve" because they're Liverpool fans.

I'd be deliriously happy if Newcastle had won what they've whinged about for the past 20 years.

Hodgson won't care. He's in a no-lose situation, however he gets on. he's not young, if he doesn't do it, and gets shown the door. Plenty dosh and another job quickly. Fulham job has been good for him.

Guest firetotheworks

Disappointed. Love Hodgson, really don't like anything about the Liverpool team, aside from Torres.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Already people bemoaning Hodgson's appointment on forums as 'not a big enough name', etc.  :facepalm: But disappointed there have been no 'poison chalice' remarks - though thats me being bitter.

Hodgson should stay in a job where he is appreciated, Liverpool and or the England job are too big for him, it will turn sour quite quickly.

So fingers crossed he takes the Liverpool job.

Guest Phil K

Already people bemoaning Hodgson's appointment on forums as 'not a big enough name', etc.  :facepalm: But disappointed there have been no 'poison chalice' remarks - though thats me being bitter.

I read some, unbelievably - believe that Jose Marinho would leave the Real Madrid job if offered the Liverpool job !

i can't see anything but failure coming here tbh no cash to spend to improve a shit squad, best players eyeing the exit and when torres and gerrard goes he will be hated by the fans then he'll have no time to put things right if they go pair shaped. Big mistake imo roy falling for the lure of the name of liverpool despite it being the only thing they have going for them

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I read some, unbelievably - believe that Jose Marinho would leave the Real Madrid job if offered the Liverpool job !

:lol: Internet is awesome.

and people call us deluded

Guest firetotheworks

Have to laugh when people call other fans deluded because of a few idiots, but rage when others call us deluded because of a few idiots.

Have to laugh when people call other fans deluded because of a few idiots, but rage when others call us deluded because of a few idiots.

Everyone has their share of deluded idiots.

Everyone has their share of deluded idiots.

Alright mate.  :fishing: :razz: