Tempting fate - next year

Liam Liam Liam O
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Obviously I would prefer more but being realistic, yes.

We have a lot to do this summer and even if Ashley suddenly decided to splash the cash unless we are spending Man City millions we aren't going to do much more than fight off relegation, imo.

Strange the way you've phrased the poll question...would I think most folk would happily settle for a season's worth of struggle solely to achieve a Hull-like last day 17th place? Answer would be no. There would be too many people unwilling and unable to settle for that.

Personally, yeah, I'd take anything that keeps us up in the Prem, so long as there were clear signs that we were building a dream, slowly but surely, which could improve year on year, via sustained investment in the squad.

The real question is, if we stay up but play shit football is that acceptable?

Getting points on the board wise we are exceeding expectations this season but a lot don't seem to be very happy.

Strange the way you've phrased the poll question...would I think most folk would happily settle for a season's worth of struggle solely to achieve a Hull-like last day 17th place? Answer would be no. There would be too many people unwilling and unable to settle for that.

Personally, yeah, I'd take anything that keeps us up in the Prem, so long as there were clear signs that we were building a dream, slowly but surely, which could improve year on year, via sustained investment in the squad.

I know the question I'm trying to ask. :lol:

I know the question I'm trying to ask. :lol:

Well I'm glad you do...perhaps you can be more lucid, then?

accidentally voted no.  Anyone who says they will be disappointed with 17th wants to fuck off and support someone else.

You say that now, but wait until this time next year and the tune will have changed.

accidentally voted no.  Anyone who says they will be disappointed with 17th wants to fuck off and support someone else.

You say that now, but wait until this time next year and the tune will have changed.

:sadnod:

If we finish better then 17th and are having a decent season or are comeing close to the end of the season in a better position then yes we may start to feel disapointed that we might finish 17th. However being realsitic our aim is to finish atleast 17th, and if you give that to me now then I will snap it off your hands and hope that our games against Sunderland end up earning us 6 points.

If we finish better then 17th and are having a decent season or are comeing close to the end of the season in a better position then yes we may start to feel disapointed that we might finish 17th. However being realsitic our aim is to finish atleast 17th, and if you give that to me now then I will snap it off your hands and hope that our games against Sunderland end up earning us 6 points.

You don't get points for cup games do you?