Twitter

Thespence

If you see anything of note (it really is pretty boring) on Twitter post it here:

Here are a few recent Darren Bent twits:

What a goal nani

Then:

Rooney unreal wow

From Swann

qpr are playing like blind men, i hope palace do the same 2morrow at st james

all football grounds should provide ugg boots when it's this cold. the only people who had them on were the qpr team

palace fans, i have nothing against your team, in fact they are most probably in my top three teams whop ay in blue and red stripes

"who play" in blue...no i haven't tried to join the 'kidz' and speak in wnky txt spk

A last minute goal to break so many hearts! well done Nile Ranger!!!

my last day as a single man, any ideas of what to do that don't involve strip club, fifteen pints and sobbing on a mates shoulder?

my new wife excelled herself this morning with a near perfect bacon buttie in bed. long may this continue...

i dont have a facebook..if ur on a fake account of me then plz delete it, apparantly its in a relationship with a weirdo called sophia lidia

Real Danny Simpson

Best part is when Fake Steven Taylor starts standing up for Fake Danny Simpson on Facebook. It's class, man. Pure class. :lol:

i dont have a facebook..if ur on a fake account of me then plz delete it, apparantly its in a relationship with a weirdo called sophia lidia

Real Danny Simpson

Best part is when Fake Steven Taylor starts standing up for Fake Danny Simpson on Facebook. It's class, man. Pure class. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Real Danny Simpson

The Facebook of 'Danny Simpson':

Need to put 1 thing straight at training the other day i left my twitter account signed on while i left to get a drink and ryan donaldson thought it would be funny to put some stuff on there which has affected some of you

;D aye, brilliant excuse

Guest firetotheworks

I have to admit I really like Darren Bent mind. He seems like a nice bloke, and a player I could actually imagine moving from Sunderland to us and not caring about the backlash. He seems to spend all of his time in Newcastle any way.

Gary Caldwell's alledged Twitter account is solid gold :lol:

"Now that I'm Premiership, I'm looking forward to my shot on Jordan."

"He's Bald, He's shit, He plays when no ones fit Senderos, Senderos... "

"I can't get my head round Celtic selling Danny Fox..He's their best looking player. He's a dream boat."

"What the fuck's a "blogger"? "I'm a blogger" this cunt says to me, "I write a blog"..Dae ye? Horse on pal."

I have to admit I really like Darren Bent mind. He seems like a nice bloke, and a player I could actually imagine moving from Sunderland to us and not caring about the backlash. He seems to spend all of his time in Newcastle any way.

:thup:

Agreed tbh.

Swannyg66

i mean as a distraction, dear me i sounded a trifle left footed there for a second

Swannyg66

...apart from one strange german chap who keeps stroking himself on the far side of the pool. if only broady were here as bait.

Swannyg66

my swimming shorts have been pinched,

no option but to wear my pink thong. getting

strange looks from everybody

Ive blasted Stan Collymore on it once and he launched an attack on me. Also, add Henry Winter. If you don't hate him now, you will in about 2 days.

Used to think Henry Winter was alreet until I follow him on Twitter, what a c**t!

Ive blasted Stan Collymore on it once and he launched an attack on me. Also, add Henry Winter. If you don't hate him now, you will in about 2 days.

Used to think Henry Winter was alreet until I follow him on Twitter, what a c**t!

Agree. I can't believe how far up Morinho's arse he is. Also, when Grant got the Pompey job it was somehow a bad day for English football as he was dour. Nearly everything he says pisses me off.