Howay the f*cking lads

Decky

I absolutely love Newcastle, im going to see them in about 3 weeks. Heres to a fucking great year with the Toon. And fuck all you pessimistic cunts, its the new year, and why not back the Toon all the way? Why not go mad once and expect us to win the league and do well in the Premier League? Its been shit for years with Newcastle, on reflection of the past few months we have a lot to be positive for, so lets be fucking positive to the hilt. I may be drunk, but i dont give a fuck, im like this sober. People in this football forum are so much at each others throats they forget they are talking to fellow Newcastle fans. Lets get together and go mad for the Toon! Howay the lads!

Btw, decky, when you come over in 3 weeks...will you actually stay long enough in the NE to see the actual game or will you go flouncing back to Ireland after the first day or so (again)? O0

Happy New Mate, here's to a flounce-free 2010!  :angel:

Guest Heneage

Bless him, he's just tried to spread some cheer and celebrate the fact he's making the trip over to come watch his boyhood team.

Just because you didn't grow up on the streets of wallsend like Decky, don't start taking the piss Stuart, Decky's as Geordie as Steve Cram, Penshaw Monument or The Galleries, and I won't have you telling me otherwise right. With his new shirt, and matching club scarf, and thick irish accent he epitomises the modern football fan, hell even the modern Newcastle fan, he wouldn't be caught sporting Arsenal, or Chelsea oh no no, why should he? He's already been to London!

I'll be waiting at Newcastle Airport decky, with black and white flowers, to greet the people's princess, Declaen McAteer. (Look at his fucking name man, thats more Geordie than Vaux Breweries)

LET THE FLOUNCE COMMENCE! He won't even get to the depature lounge at this rate. :lol:

Dude, seriously, its a positive thread on the brink of a new year and here you are looking for bites. I know the forum is about bites half the time, but at least drop it now, yeah?

Guest Heneage

LET THE FLOUNCE COMMENCE! He won't even get to the depature lounge at this rate. :lol:

Dude, seriously, its a positive thread on the brink of a new year and here you are looking for bites. I know the forum is about bites half the time, but at least drop it now, yeah?

I know you big puff, when you coming over? We'll all go out for beers and stuff. Bury the hatchett.

and you reply on the forum. Such a fucking forum personality man. Have a good look at yourself, you think you are great, well i seen your facebook photos before, you are just the same as any other journey man who goes to clubs etc, yet you think you are this big intelectual, do me a favour and remind me of the message when you are a typical dead end office job fucking rat. Its the internet mate, give yourself some online confidence by trying to wind up usernames, im sure it will help you pull some more average at best girls.

:lol:

:frantic:

honestly, I imagined the atmosphere here would be a lot more festive when I got out and heard that we were comfortably top of the table.

Welcome to Newcastle Online, the place where good will is put aside ahead of a wind ups.

Guest Heneage

Still trying.....

I genuinely wasn't. :lol:

Let me know when you're over we can go for a drink. Me you Josh and Rocker.

Guest Heneage

Still trying.....

I genuinely wasn't. :lol:

Let me know when you're over we can go for a drink. Me you Josh and Rocker.

Don't trust the internet people, my preciousssssss

We did it after Peterborough, I should know I got the beers in! :angel: