Steve Harper rejoins NUFC as Academy coach

Weznufc

Guest toonlass

i was just wondering as a keeper england only really have green.and james why not try out harps. nolan n smith wouldnt get near the team due to lampard and gerrard and soo on.

Ben Foster

Joe Hart

Chris Kirkland

i was just wondering as a keeper england only really have green.and james why not try out harps. nolan n smith wouldnt get near the team due to lampard and gerrard and soo on.

Ben Foster

Joe Hart

Chris Kirkland

they are all crap.

You're in another world if you think Harper is anywhere near international standard. I rate Green & James higher than Harper. He's not a bad keeper by any means, but he's just average.

Guest toonlass

Ben Foster

Joe Hart

Chris Kirkland

they are all crap.

Harper is no better imo.

or Nicky Butt

Played for england loads of times.

But he is being unfairly overlooked now.

FYP

Good point, I'd have him in the England team for every game. Sure, there's a chance he'd pick up a career threatening injury and the FA would have to pay his wages for us, but that's the chance you take.

or Nicky Butt

FYP

Good point, I'd have him in the England team for every game. Sure, there's a chance he'd pick up a career threatening injury and the FA would have to pay his wages for us, but that's the chance you take.

I would pick him for the England Rugby team as well

Is there an England Basejumping team?

Guest diddimz

or Nicky Butt

FYP

Nicky Butt should create the Basejumping team.

Guest Roger Kint

Harper is nowhere near good enough. Maybe if he was more selfish a long time ago and went to a side for regular football he may have been but the idea is laughable to be honest based on what he is now.

or Nicky Butt

FYP

Nicky Butt should create the Basejumping team.

Chuteless basejumping team more like.