Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

I needed a thread where I could unload useless football news without starting a new thread, so to get the ball rolling:

Alan Neilson x-Toon is the caretaker boss of Luton. He replaces Sunderland born hardman Mick Hartford.

Rob Beasley (friend & PR for Mike Ashley/ Pal of Dennis Wise) is on the Sunday Supplement tomorrow giving us his & maybe Ashley/Wise viewpoint on "the PDF".

Dennis Wise is the expert pundit on SUPER SUNDAY  Chelsea V Liverpool game today. Dickie Keys has been quite good at interviewing  Soumess & Big Sam after their time on tyneside came to a end, so we should get a little more insight of being a ED(F) for NUFC.

Rob Beasley (friend & PR for Mike Ashley/ Pal of Dennis Wise) is on the Sunday Supplement tomorrow giving us his & maybe Ashley/Wise viewpoint on "the PDF".

The PDF?

Do we have to spell it out for you ?

http://www.premierleague.com/staticFiles/c0/3f/0,,12306~147392,00.pdf

Seems you do.

With it being in quotation marks, I thought it might be an acronym like ITK or the like.

The PDF?

Do we have to spell it out for you ?

http://www.premierleague.com/staticFiles/c0/3f/0,,12306~147392,00.pdf

Seems you do.

With it being in quotation marks, I thought it might be an acronym like ITK or the like.

Too good an opportunity to waste.....aka acronym for Pretty Dumb Fu**er

Brian Tinnion runs a Academy in spain & is Evertons spanish scout.

Flicking through the match programme & reserve coach Alan Thompson must have a good agent as he has kit sponsor while a fair amount of 1st team squad members don't.

I needed a thread where I could unload useless football news without starting a new thread, so to get the ball rolling:

Alan Neilson x-Toon is the caretaker boss of Luton. He replaces Sunderland born hardman Mick Hartford.

Is he that follically challenged reporter? If so I'm sure that was a nice worthy watch as I know in the past he has spouted countless amounts of drivel about us and Keegan.

Guest Heneage

Marcelino is a TV pundit for English football in Spain now, and also does some scouting for Everton.

It was also he who recommended Luciano Becchio to Leeds.

Wonder if he types his reports with one hand.

Guest Roger Kint

Hughton on Talksport in the next 30 mins apparently

What a waste of time :kinnear:

Brazil/Irani/Houghton/Hughton swapped rubbish for 3 minutes. Everything going on at NUFC and he is asked about England?  :facepalm:

SOFIA, Oct 6 (Reuters) - A Bulgarian third division match was abandoned after only four minutes when quick injuries left an already depleted team with only six players on the pitch, local media reported.

Home side Gigant Belene began their highly-anticipated clash with Chavdar Byala Slatina on Sunday with only eight players, saying they were unable to field a fuller line-up due to a large number of injured and suspended players.

Gigant, second in the standings before the match, were quickly reduced to six after two players sustained injuries, leaving referee Stoyan Denev no choice but to blow the whistle.

Local rules hold that a match has to be halted if one of the teams has fewer than seven men on the field.

Visiting Chavdar were awarded the 3-0 victory, for the shortest soccer match ever played in the Balkan country, according to local statisticians.

http://au.sports.yahoo.com/news/article/-/6148232/bulgaria-match-lasts-4-mins-after-team-left-with-6-men

And you thought our squad was low on numbers.

We've been linked with a number of scandanavian players over the last 12 months or so, Adjei and Soderberg actually joined, Hukslepp, Skjelbread and now this bloke. Pretty sure we had a load on trial as well. Mr. Nielsen must be a busy boy.

We've been linked with a number of scandanavian players over the last 12 months or so, Adjei and Soderberg actually joined, Hukslepp, Skjelbread and now this bloke. Pretty sure we had a load on trial as well. Mr. Nielsen must be a busy boy.

True, but what I forgot to add was that he's 23 and shite.