Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

From The Mail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1202724/TRANSFER-GOSSIP-Arsenal-hold-8-5m-Eboue-fee-Spurs-Hutton--Tuesdays-stories.html?ITO=1490

LATEST: Arsenal are in talks with Newcastle United over keeper Tim Krul. The young Dutchman has been on loan with Carlisle but found his opportunities limited at St James' Park. Arsene Wenger was interested in the keeper prior to him signing for the Tyneside club and is likely to land his man at the second time of asking.

Would be suprised if he went there although not suprised that he'll be attracting interest as the lad is a class act but they already have a highly rated young keeper in Fabianski who Wenger rates very highly.

No idea if it is true or not, but it doesn't surprise me that the only players who are attracting interest are the young, players with some talent and fire in their bellies like Bassong and krul.

We'll be left with the tired old farts who are the "heart and soul of the club" like Butt, Nolan, Duff, smith and other such shite who will be the first names on hughton's team sheet next season.

Would be suprised if he went there although not suprised that he'll be attracting interest as the lad is a class act but they already have a highly rated young keeper in Fabianski who Wenger rates very highly.

Who apart from Wenger rates Fabianski?

Guest Heneage

At least 8-10m. Would be a weird move for him, seeing as they have Almunia and Fabianski and then Mannone.

I could see this happening tbh i don't think Arsene really rates either of Mannone or Szczesny whatever he is named.

And it surely has come from somewhere? Its not like linking any big name to any club like the usual made up crap.

Who apart from Wenger rates Fabianski?

Me. Very highly.

Hopefully its a non-story but he'd not turn his nose up at Arsenal, he'd be mad to tbh.

Thing is though, hes our #2 and possibly our #1 once Harper gets injured so if he wants experience at a pretty high level, he'd do well to stay with us.

Due to us being the worst run club in the country right now though, I don't blame anyone for running a mile from this fucking mess letalone joining it.

Guest Phil K

But why would Krul move to go further down the pecking order?

To get further away from Ashley LambsArse and Hughton

Guest Stephen927

How has he done since that night in Palermo? I admit I haven't seen him play since then so find it hard to say whether he is as good as a lot of people say or whether people are judging him purely from that night?

How has he done since that night in Palermo? I admit I haven't seen him play since then so find it hard to say whether he is as good as a lot of people say or whether people are judging him purely from that night?

He was fucking crap for the reserves at Hillheads the other week, if that helps. :lol:

He was f***ing crap for the reserves at Hillheads the other week, if that helps. :lol:

He did well at Falkirk and Carlisle on loan.  Think he started off shakily both times but got better and better as he played more games.

He is highly rated internationally and if he is available, he will probably have a choice of top clubs but at the moment he needs to play regularly.