Author Topic: The Darts  (Read 32106 times)

Incognito

• I am the eggman goo goo gjoob
Re: The Darts
« Reply #1475 on: Thursday 14 April 2016, 07:57:59 PM »
http://www.sporcle.com/games/wohagan/list-of-players-to-hit-televised-9-darter

Quiz for you Ronnie. One I made myself. Be impressed if you get 20+
You set the clock a bit low there Froggy, I ran out of time attempting to spell Huybrechts.
RIP gejon/cajun/ Jon Lockwood.

Proud to have made your acquaintance Sir.

Froggy

• Ok at Rocket League
  • You can't holt the Colts.
« Reply #1476 on: Thursday 14 April 2016, 08:04:28 PM »

You set the clock a bit low there Froggy, I ran out of time attempting to spell Huybrechts.

Extra minute or so you reckon?
Tier 2. The real tier.

Incognito

« Reply #1477 on: Thursday 14 April 2016, 08:15:41 PM »

Extra minute or so you reckon?
Yeah I reckon so mate.

Ronaldo

• You kill swan?
« Reply #1478 on: Thursday 14 April 2016, 08:56:03 PM »
I think Lewis' 9-darter just now makes this quiz void. :lol:
"Hey, you're gonna build Beansie a ramp!"

"You should build him a ramp on his house."

Burnley have great togetherness and fighting spirit. They make life tricky for teams at Turf Moor and are starting to pick up points, even Man Utd didn't have it their own way there. All in all, a point is a decent result on the road in the Premier League.
I'll murder you

Froggy

• Ok at Rocket League
« Reply #1479 on: Thursday 14 April 2016, 08:58:29 PM »
I think Lewis' 9-darter just now makes this quiz void. :lol:

It's already updated. ;)
Tier 2. The real tier.

Ronaldo

• You kill swan?
« Reply #1480 on: Thursday 14 April 2016, 09:00:20 PM »
Motherfucker.

Burnley have great togetherness and fighting spirit. They make life tricky for teams at Turf Moor and are starting to pick up points, even Man Utd didn't have it their own way there. All in all, a point is a decent result on the road in the Premier League.
I'll murder you

« Reply #1481 on: Thursday 21 July 2016, 12:00:19 PM »
Anyone been watching the matchplay?

Steve Beaton is slowly changing my opinion on him. Didn't particularly used to like him but he's played good darts to reach the Quarters here. Almost a 100 average when beating Smith yesterday.

Froggy

• Ok at Rocket League
« Reply #1482 on: Thursday 21 July 2016, 01:08:03 PM »

Steve Beaton is slowly changing my opinion on him. Didn't particularly used to like him but he's played good darts to reach the Quarters here. Almost a 100 average when beating Smith yesterday.

How can you not like The Bronzed Adonis? Always a steady player who doesn't get flustered. Will rarely average 100+ and therefore loses to most of the top 16 but if you underperform against him he'll take you out. He has done well to get to the quarters, winning me a few quid in the process, but it's far as he'll go as he has Anderson next.
Tier 2. The real tier.

« Reply #1483 on: Thursday 21 July 2016, 01:16:30 PM »

How can you not like The Bronzed Adonis? Always a steady player who doesn't get flustered. Will rarely average 100+ and therefore loses to most of the top 16 but if you underperform against him he'll take you out. He has done well to get to the quarters, winning me a few quid in the process, but it's far as he'll go as he has Anderson next.

:lol: I just haven't been able to get away with him for some reason but I've warmed to him this last week.

Aye, I think Anderson will win comfortably. Anderson is still 3/1 to win this event and he's had the better of MVG the last couple of times so think I'll have a few quid on him to win it. 

Froggy

• Ok at Rocket League
« Reply #1484 on: Thursday 21 July 2016, 01:20:59 PM »

:lol: I just haven't been able to get away with him for some reason but I've warmed to him this last week.

Aye, I think Anderson will win comfortably. Anderson is still 3/1 to win this event and he's had the better of MVG the last couple of times so think I'll have a few quid on him to win it. 

Aye with no set play Anderson and MVG are clear favourites. I actually fancy Anderson as well but they're both capable of reeling off 5-10 legs and blowing their opponent away which makes it tricky to bet on one or the other when they play.
Tier 2. The real tier.

Incognito

« Reply #1485 on: Thursday 21 July 2016, 01:25:42 PM »
Stevie Beaton is a cracking bloke. Used to drink with him many moons ago.

Ronaldo

• You kill swan?
« Reply #1486 on: Friday 22 July 2016, 06:17:12 AM »
I've met Beaton. Just about the most unassuming and affable sportsman going. He's had one of the best throws in the world for decades now so it's fantastic to see him being so clinical up there. You could watch him throw arrows all night.

I'll murder you

Froggy

• Ok at Rocket League
« Reply #1487 on: Friday 22 July 2016, 10:02:45 PM »

Please be wrong. Come on Steve.
Tier 2. The real tier.

Ronaldo

• You kill swan?
« Reply #1488 on: Friday 22 July 2016, 10:13:07 PM »
Great match.

I'll murder you

« Reply #1489 on: Friday 22 July 2016, 10:13:22 PM »
He's a legend. Warm weather training camps in Tenerife.

Hanskissedhispantz

• a cracking window
« Reply #1490 on: Friday 22 July 2016, 10:17:14 PM »
Always loved him for the fact his local is blatantly The Phoenix Club.

« Reply #1491 on: Sunday 24 July 2016, 08:29:43 PM »
The Power in being a complete dick shocker

« Reply #1492 on: Sunday 24 July 2016, 08:43:09 PM »
He is a w***** like

triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • I've had my fun and that's all that matters
« Reply #1493 on: Sunday 24 July 2016, 08:45:20 PM »
What did he do?
"Lots of young fellas runnin' around in shorts, that's the kind of think you like looking at, and I bet you like that too, only you're probably imagining what they'd look like without shorts, you're sitting there imagining that with a big smile on your face, ya dirty fecker"

« Reply #1494 on: Sunday 24 July 2016, 08:47:19 PM »
What did he do?

Just being a tosser throughout the game; think MVG has got to him but fair play to Taylor in his interview now: he's had nothing but praise for MVG; fair play