Author Topic: North Korea, Kim Jong-un and all that...  (Read 54246 times)

Re: North Korea, Kim Jong Il and all that...
« Reply #50 on: Wednesday 8 April 2009, 09:48:05 AM »
or the missiles coming through and people thinking "is it too late to sue Boeing?"
The rapturous, wild & ineffable pleasure of drinking at someone else's expense

madras

• Philosoraptor
« Reply #51 on: Friday 10 April 2009, 12:37:20 AM »
on the other hand north korea is reputed to have the largeast football ground in the world.
Bullshitters misrepresent themselves to their audience not as liars do, that is, by deliberately making false claims about what is true. In fact, bullshit need not be untrue at all.

Rather, bullshitters seek to convey a certain impression of themselves without being concerned about whether anything at all is true. They quietly change the rules governing their end of the conversation so that claims about truth and falsity are irrelevant.

spizz energi

• Zut alors
« Reply #52 on: Wednesday 15 April 2009, 11:23:32 PM »
Excellent hour long documentary from youtube on North Korea here...  two journalists given an official tour -

Thespence

• Just asking questions
« Reply #53 on: Wednesday 15 April 2009, 11:29:14 PM »
With Oldtype being your neighbour you would want to Nuke f***er as well O0
All the greats wear 23: Michael Jordan, Shane Warne, David Beckham & Shola Ameobi

« Reply #54 on: Friday 4 December 2009, 06:23:40 PM »
Anyone remember that website that some guy made after he went on holiday to North Korea. It showed some subway station etc and he mentioned how everyone there were actors. What was that website? Im pretty sure it was talking about on here.
“What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.” - Sir Bobby Robson

Northerngimp

• Show me what you've got!
« Reply #55 on: Friday 4 December 2009, 06:35:48 PM »
I thought wor Kim had died for a second there.

indi

• Administrator
  • Death to David Pleat.
« Reply #56 on: Friday 4 December 2009, 07:06:17 PM »
Anyone remember that website that some guy made after he went on holiday to North Korea. It showed some subway station etc and he mentioned how everyone there were actors. What was that website? Im pretty sure it was talking about on here.

Think it might be on 28 days later.

« Reply #57 on: Friday 4 December 2009, 07:07:27 PM »

Was that the same guy that was constantly making fun of his guide and how all the people were asking him about the world when they were sure no one was looking?

« Reply #58 on: Friday 4 December 2009, 07:40:24 PM »
Yep, any ideas where it is?
“What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.” - Sir Bobby Robson

« Reply #59 on: Friday 4 December 2009, 07:46:24 PM »
Nah, I haven't read that in years. Sorry.

« Reply #60 on: Friday 4 December 2009, 07:47:17 PM »
Aye, I remember reading it, too.

Pilko

• Born with a heart full of neutrality
« Reply #61 on: Friday 4 December 2009, 08:06:20 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised if it all kicks off soon, they're in the group of death.
"Does a struggling salesman start turning up on a bicycle? No, he turns up in a newer car. Perception." - David Brent

« Reply #62 on: Friday 4 December 2009, 08:08:04 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised if it all kicks off soon, they're in the group of death.

With Russia out, someone needs to watch the international movement of Polonium. Kim Jong Il will be damned if he's not winning the World Cup.

« Reply #63 on: Friday 4 December 2009, 08:08:45 PM »
They're gonna bomb FIFA.

« Reply #64 on: Friday 4 December 2009, 08:11:28 PM »
:lol: Name one nation that would protest that.

Pilko

• Born with a heart full of neutrality
« Reply #65 on: Friday 4 December 2009, 08:14:22 PM »

France.
"Does a struggling salesman start turning up on a bicycle? No, he turns up in a newer car. Perception." - David Brent

« Reply #66 on: Friday 4 December 2009, 08:15:07 PM »
Actually Kaizero. Beren's just a dick.

« Reply #67 on: Friday 4 December 2009, 08:15:10 PM »

indi

• Administrator
  • Death to David Pleat.
« Reply #68 on: Friday 4 December 2009, 08:16:33 PM »

France.

:lol: Fair enough.

And perhaps Switzerland. It might make a bit of a mess and you know what the Swiss are like.

« Reply #69 on: Friday 4 December 2009, 08:20:27 PM »

France.

:lol: Fair enough.

And perhaps Switzerland. It might make a bit of a mess and you know what the Swiss are like.

Korea ships them some Ricola shaped Polonium. It'll take ten years for anyone to notice no one has heard anything from the Swiss.

Segun Oluwaniyi

• babatunde
  • I'm out for dead presidents to represent me.
« Reply #70 on: Friday 4 December 2009, 08:24:10 PM »
I love Switzerland. I love Ricola lemon drops. They are the best thing on this Earth. Don't put those horrible things like that in my head.

« Reply #71 on: Friday 4 December 2009, 08:25:56 PM »
 >:D I guarantee that you'll never cough again if you get some of that Polonium.

« Reply #72 on: Friday 4 December 2009, 09:29:59 PM »
They're gonna bomb FIFA.

Not if the IRA get there first.

« Reply #73 on: Friday 4 December 2009, 09:34:57 PM »

S.S.R.

• Photoshop King
« Reply #74 on: Friday 4 December 2009, 09:52:19 PM »
Why does it matter what group North Korea are in? Most of the people there think they won it last time with a Jong Il hat-trick.