Author Topic: North Korea, Kim Jong-un and all that...  (Read 52370 times)

North Korea, Kim Jong-un and all that...
« on: Thursday 26 March 2009, 04:35:35 PM »
The "latest" pictures of N. Korea preparing to launch missiles are in a way fuckin' welcome in my book, not because of the potential short-term violence, but because it's about time that midget did something to f*** up his own existence. The North Korean people need to wake the f*** up after how he and his father have put them to sleep since the 1950s.

The biggest cult there ever was.
« Last Edit: Saturday 14 December 2013, 10:02:52 AM by BlueStar »

Re: North Korea, Kim Jong Il and all that...
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 26 March 2009, 04:39:22 PM »
You'll not be saying that if they go straight for Byker Bridge.
Newcastle Online Safe For Work CSS
Last Updated Apr 29, 2016

« Reply #2 on: Thursday 26 March 2009, 04:41:41 PM »
All well and good since I live in Canada. :)

« Reply #3 on: Thursday 26 March 2009, 05:25:33 PM »

Aye but you'd have nee f***er left to reply to your threads.

Syrette

• TAFKA Role Model
  • Forward thinking
« Reply #4 on: Thursday 26 March 2009, 05:40:30 PM »

Oh, herro.

Haz

• formerly known as Haswell
« Reply #5 on: Thursday 26 March 2009, 05:46:57 PM »
"I'm so ronery, so ronery........
But nobody takes me seriasreeeee"
Drinking alcohol never solves anything. But neither does drinking milk.

It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll. I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
- William Ernest Henley

GG

« Reply #6 on: Thursday 26 March 2009, 06:01:04 PM »
Re-unification would be way unfair on the South. It's like the imbalance in output and lack of productivity between the productive West and unproductive East of Germany, but dwarfing that. f***.
Spoiler
Lloyd Doyley is class.

« Reply #7 on: Thursday 26 March 2009, 06:25:04 PM »
I haven't even thought about reunification. Honestly, in terms of babysteps, the biggest babystep needs to be taken by getting this c***'s legacy off that country. Little Brother has really tightened the screw and the Thought-Police doing such a great job that the proletariat doesn't even know they're oppressed.

« Reply #8 on: Thursday 26 March 2009, 06:48:51 PM »

I was just about to make a smug comment about Toronto being more vulnerable to North Korea's missile attacks than Newcastle when I measured the respective distances from Pyongyang on Google Earth only to find that Newcastle is closer to it than Toronto is!!!  :yikes:

:kinnear:

Of course. I've been grooming Pedro for ages just to get a crack at that starfish.

« Reply #9 on: Thursday 26 March 2009, 07:01:07 PM »
:razz: No thank you, we have our own trigger-happy neighbours to worry about.

« Reply #10 on: Thursday 26 March 2009, 07:44:44 PM »
:razz: No thank you, we have our own trigger-happy neighbours to worry about.

Aye, filthy gun toasting Penguin b******s

« Reply #11 on: Thursday 26 March 2009, 07:48:13 PM »
Re-unification would be way unfair on the South. It's like the imbalance in output and lack of productivity between the productive West and unproductive East of Germany, but dwarfing that. f***.

You're far too clever for your own good.
"Elsewhere, at worst, modern commercial football could be seen as the mall rather than the circus; insidiously bland, decaffeinated and pre-packed, its relentless formulaic repetition an instrument for disabling consciousness rather than manipulating it."

David Goldblatt

« Reply #12 on: Thursday 26 March 2009, 08:39:28 PM »

You're far too clever for your own good.

I fear he isnt enjoying his youth enough Jonny :(
“What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.” - Sir Bobby Robson

« Reply #13 on: Thursday 26 March 2009, 08:46:28 PM »
We should all take him to a Gentleman's Club. Like blondes with big tits, Morning Glory?

GG

« Reply #14 on: Thursday 26 March 2009, 08:50:45 PM »
We should all take him to a Gentleman's Club. Like blondes with big tits, Morning Glory?

Why, has Gejon dyed his hair?
Spoiler
Lloyd Doyley is class.

« Reply #15 on: Thursday 26 March 2009, 08:52:53 PM »
He needs to go to a brothel that allows shittin, trust me.
“What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.” - Sir Bobby Robson

« Reply #16 on: Thursday 26 March 2009, 08:54:11 PM »

Get out.
Of course. I've been grooming Pedro for ages just to get a crack at that starfish.

GG

« Reply #17 on: Thursday 26 March 2009, 08:55:30 PM »

And uses coleslaw as lube.
Spoiler
Lloyd Doyley is class.

Gorilla

• Likes gambling
« Reply #18 on: Friday 27 March 2009, 11:38:47 AM »
They'd never be able to hit anywhere then Uk their missiles only have a range of 5000 Miles plus we are covered by a missile shield, parts of the US (Covered by missile shields) , eastern europe(Wonder if those russian b******s will shut the f*** up about that missile shield in the Czech Republic now), Asia and Oceania are all viable targets though.

Mowen

• Sepp Blatter w*****
« Reply #19 on: Friday 27 March 2009, 11:42:59 AM »
The "latest" pictures of N. Korea preparing to launch missiles are in a way fuckin' welcome in my book, not because of the potential short-term violence, but because it's about time that midget did something to f*** up his own existence. The North Korean people need to wake the f*** up after how he and his father have put them to sleep since the 1950s.

The biggest cult there ever was.

Absolute mentalist of a place.
Under-21 coach David Platt added: "If Shola recognises what he's got, all hell could break loose."

Disco

• Me reading your posts
« Reply #20 on: Friday 27 March 2009, 11:45:18 AM »
I'm absolutely facinated by North Korea, would love to go before it all changes which it undoubtadly will before too long. So different from here its unbelievable almost.

« Reply #21 on: Friday 27 March 2009, 01:21:16 PM »
I was talking to a guy from the South two weeks ago

he reckoned that there are two possibilities

1.  Things get so bad there is a revoltion and a lot of bloodshed

2.  the South "buys" the North in a "velvet revolution" as in Jormany

Either way he reckoned the North is so poor it will take decades of  work and pain on both sides before it's one country again
The rapturous, wild & ineffable pleasure of drinking at someone else's expense

themanupstairs

• nee blasties
« Reply #22 on: Friday 27 March 2009, 01:33:39 PM »

And uses coleslaw as lube.

Never in my life did I ever think I'd read a thread that contained Kim Jong Il and coleslaw lube. Such thought provoking food for the seoul.
Fear is the mindkiller

spizz energi

• Zut alors
« Reply #23 on: Friday 27 March 2009, 02:00:39 PM »
Fascinating place. If you use Google Earth there's some great pointers for NK to be found here -

http://bbs.keyhole.com/ubb/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=165426&page=all

« Reply #24 on: Friday 27 March 2009, 02:01:47 PM »
Surprised NK allowed Google to show the country