Author Topic: Box Office Info  (Read 8303 times)

Box Office Info
« on: Tuesday 20 January 2009, 06:53:12 PM »
The NUFC box office telephone number has changed to 0844 372 1892 with immediate effect.

The cost of calling this number from a standard BT line is 5p per minute with a 6p connection fee at all times.
« Last Edit: Sunday 19 December 2010, 10:33:52 AM by Greg »

Re: New Box Office Telephone Number
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 20 January 2009, 11:11:53 PM »
Glad I rang up yesterday to cancel my 3yr deal.   O0
The immortal Jackie Milburn died today - Cliff Morgan

Crumpy Gunt

• www.ToonAway.co.uk - Book Online.
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 9 April 2009, 03:47:05 PM »
The NUFC box office telephone number has changed to 0844 372 1892 with immediate effect.

The cost of calling this number from a standard BT line is 5p per minute with a 6p connection fee at all times.

How much to call 0844 numbers off a mobile?   
www.ToonAway.co.uk

The ONLY online secure booking service for away games.

Dave

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: Friday 10 April 2009, 03:08:54 PM »
Up to 40p per minute IIRC.

Heneage

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday 18 August 2009, 10:54:37 PM »
Up to 40p per minute IIRC.
Please tell me this is a joke.

I was on the phone for 45 minutes today. :(

toonpete1892

• Designer of the NUFC Championship Mitre ball
Box Office Problem (Online)
« Reply #5 on: Thursday 16 December 2010, 01:33:00 PM »
I've just bought an extra ticket using a mates season ticket for the Stevenage game but the site paused for over 15 minutes when I clicked 'Proceed'. The normal message says it could take up to 2 minutes but after 15 I stopped the page from going any further.

I have not yet received a confirmation email but when I go to rebuy another ticket using the same season ticket, it says the member already has a ticket purchased for the game and therefore can't buy another one. I've waited 5 mins for it to reset itself but no joy.

Has anyone had this issue before and if so, has it sorted itself or do you have to ring the box office to sort it out?
:indi:

Re: Box Office Problem (Online)
« Reply #6 on: Thursday 16 December 2010, 01:56:48 PM »
Check the Purchase History?

toonpete1892

« Reply #7 on: Thursday 16 December 2010, 02:21:20 PM »
Check the Purchase History?

I've just checked that but still no joy.

A quick phone call to the box office has it showing up on their system so as long as it stays like that, its all good. However, I've still had no confirmation email or any activites in my bank account so I guess thee may be a backlog due to the Sunderland tickets.

« Reply #8 on: Thursday 16 December 2010, 05:18:21 PM »
I've just bought an extra ticket using a mates season ticket for the Stevenage game but the site paused for over 15 minutes when I clicked 'Proceed'. The normal message says it could take up to 2 minutes but after 15 I stopped the page from going any further.

I have not yet received a confirmation email but when I go to rebuy another ticket using the same season ticket, it says the member already has a ticket purchased for the game and therefore can't buy another one. I've waited 5 mins for it to reset itself but no joy.

Has anyone had this issue before and if so, has it sorted itself or do you have to ring the box office to sort it out?

When you are using a mates ticket, I assume you are checking his email? - cos that is where the confirmation will go won't it? - unless you mean you are logged on as yourself and he is on your friends and family?

toonpete1892

« Reply #9 on: Saturday 18 December 2010, 01:41:27 PM »

When you are using a mates ticket, I assume you are checking his email? - cos that is where the confirmation will go won't it? - unless you mean you are logged on as yourself and he is on your friends and family?

He is one of many on my friends and family. Bought a further 3 this morning for Stevenage and the confirmation came straight through. However, neither the transaction from the other day or today are showing up in my recent purchases so I'll just keep on trying. If not, another call to the box office just to reassure the situation may be required.

JH

• Administrator
Re: Box Office Info
« Reply #10 on: Monday 17 January 2011, 01:40:23 AM »
Website down at half 1 in the morning due to f***ing "high volume of activity" - at half 1 on a Sunday night?! f***ing joke.

« Reply #11 on: Monday 17 January 2011, 09:48:38 AM »
Website down at half 1 in the morning due to f***ing "high volume of activity" - at half 1 on a Sunday night?! f***ing joke.

Will have been down for maintenance but they can't be bothered to create a differing page to tell you, it's like that quite often during the night. Cheap b******s.

« Reply #12 on: Monday 24 January 2011, 07:36:00 PM »
Cant post a new topic (annoying) just wanted to ask a question regarding away tickets and the friends and family scheme.

My mate and his dad have already bought 2 tickets to the blackburn away game.

I have added them to my friends and family allowing me to buy tickets for them however I wonder if I bought 1 ticket whether the box office would place us together???

« Reply #13 on: Monday 24 January 2011, 08:18:58 PM »
They should do, aye.

« Reply #14 on: Saturday 30 July 2011, 10:39:03 AM »
Hi!

I'll excuse if my english isn't up to date, but I hope that you will understand it anyway. Didn't want to post a new topic since it's the Box Office-info I need. I'm from Denmark and my mate and I will make the trip to the Everton-game on November 5. But I can't buy tickets that far into the season and somehow I'm unable to get to the contacts-page. My webbrowsers say that the page has been removed or is temporarily unavailable. So I wanna ask if any of you have an email-address to the box office?

Thx in advance O0

« Reply #15 on: Saturday 30 July 2011, 10:50:42 AM »

Stu

• Loves Jimmy Savile
  • Jimmy McNulty
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday 11 October 2011, 06:26:18 PM »
Buying away tickets from the box office - do i need to take a ST in with me or can I just give them the numbers?

Geordiesned

• Twitter: @SnedNE25
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday 11 October 2011, 08:55:44 PM »
Buying away tickets from the box office - do i need to take a ST in with me or can I just give them the numbers?

I would take a season ticket with you if you can to be on the safe side. You shouldn't need to but they history shows they often don't know their arse from their elbow at the box office.
"What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It's not the television contracts, get out clauses or the marketing departments or executive boxes. It's the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city''

Sir Bobby Robson, 1933-2009

"Following Newcastle is a birthright, a religion, a warm-up before the knees-up of a night out. On the Geordie check-list of must-do activities, watching the Toon ranks alongside breathing."

Henry Winter, Daily Telegraph, 24th October 2006

Ryan

• Howay the lads
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday 11 October 2011, 08:56:36 PM »
As long as you've got the supporter number it's fine, I've done it a few times.

« Reply #19 on: Wednesday 19 October 2011, 01:14:42 PM »
can you get in touch with the box office via email or not?

plenum

• Cloud 9
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday 29 November 2011, 12:46:46 PM »
can you get in touch with the box office via email or not?

boxoffice@nufc.co.uk

If you're gonna ask when they think the date for the mackems game will be decided don't bother....replied with standard copy-paste answer of 'up to one month in advance'. Surely this game in particular will be decided sooner? I basically want to know if it's the Sat or Sun so I can plan travel etc. Set for Sat 3 p.m atm but will be moved obviously.
When we get to Europe, this is wot we sing.........

bowlingcrofty

• "Croft - steaming in once more"
The View from the ShiteSeats: http://www.shiteseats.co.uk
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/shiteseats
Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/shiteseats

It's where we were when we were s***...

Geordiesned

• Twitter: @SnedNE25
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday 30 January 2013, 10:13:15 PM »
In case anyone can't access the above link:

The Club will have a new matchday box office from Saturday morning, replacing the former site at St. James' Park

By Dan King - Newcastle United Club Reporter

From this weekend, Newcastle United will have a new matchday box office at St. James' Park.

The former site for pre-game sales and enquiries just behind the Sir Bobby Robson statue has closed and will be replaced by a new office a long throw-in to the left.

It will open at 9am on Saturday for supporters to buy the few remaining tickets for that afternoon's home game against Chelsea, and will be open every home matchday for fans to snap up seats.

However, the Club's main Box Office on the first floor of the stadium Club Shop will remain while matchday collections will continue to be from the concourse above Shearers from three hours prior to kick-off.

"We look forward to welcoming all to the new office," said Box Office Manager Stephen Tickle. "We're confident that the added enhancements - particularly the improved acoustics - should benefit the whole supporter experience."
"What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It's not the television contracts, get out clauses or the marketing departments or executive boxes. It's the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city''

Sir Bobby Robson, 1933-2009

"Following Newcastle is a birthright, a religion, a warm-up before the knees-up of a night out. On the Geordie check-list of must-do activities, watching the Toon ranks alongside breathing."

Henry Winter, Daily Telegraph, 24th October 2006